Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Please Help A Poor Nigerian Aspirant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Help A Poor Nigerian Aspirant (344 Views)

Picture Of Wizkid Performing In Botswana Despite News Of A Poor Turnout / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Poor Nigerian Aspirant by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
PLS TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ THIS Goodday everyone... My name is ayomide,from ondo state..born into a family of 3 boys(first born).my dad and my mum aren't together again and I didn't have his contact or anywhere to find him... To cut it short...I strived hard and do all sorts of hardworks to collect my waec and jamb this year and I maked my papers and even post utme.....now have been admitted and this Is where I needs the whole nairalanders help...pls for God's sake I didn't have anywhere to run to...no hope at all*sobbing...am just 18 years of age and I even give my mum and younger ones the little money I earned each time I go for works......pls for God's sake your help is all I need right now and the acceptance fee will close on monday*sobbing*...no amount is small....

(1) (Reply)

Jantamanta Exclusive Photos / Video Of The Day: Flyboy Feat. Olamide – ‘baba Oyoyo’... See Video / Tonto Dikeh Launches New Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.