Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

I Am Not Scared Of Terrorists But Am Scared Of African Mosquitoes - Pope Francis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Scared Of Terrorists But Am Scared Of African Mosquitoes - Pope Francis (918 Views)

Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp / Jonathan’s Administration Increased The Activities Of Terrorists – Garba Shehu / Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Scared Of Terrorists But Am Scared Of African Mosquitoes - Pope Francis by londonrivals: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-hNyorMIHIjI/VldiOHMbReI/AAAAAAABQaM/za4Gmqmj-Pc/s400/bride.PNG[/img]

"To tell you the truth, the only thing I'm concerned about is the mosquitoes. Did you bring your spray," he asked journalists on Wednesday in Kenyan capital Nairobi who asked if he was concerned about security risks.

The Pope and his entourage will spend the third and final leg of the visit in the CAR, amid acute concerns for his safety and that of civilians and UN peacekeepers, and where Francis is due to arrive on Sunday from Uganda.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/11/i-am-not-scared-of-terrorists-but-am.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: I Am Not Scared Of Terrorists But Am Scared Of African Mosquitoes - Pope Francis by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
undecided
Re: I Am Not Scared Of Terrorists But Am Scared Of African Mosquitoes - Pope Francis by daniska3yaro(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Loool.
Re: I Am Not Scared Of Terrorists But Am Scared Of African Mosquitoes - Pope Francis by Hefemale: 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not Scared Of Terrorists But Am Scared Of African Mosquitoes - Pope Francis by Banter1(m): 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
Even the pope is scared of African Mosquitoes. EndTime comment from the Pope!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Scared Of Terrorists But Am Scared Of African Mosquitoes - Pope Francis by bueze046(m): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
His Holiness...our mosquitoes are friendly, they rather give you sounds of music than to harm you..... You're welcome, This is Africa (Ndi isi ojii)
Re: I Am Not Scared Of Terrorists But Am Scared Of African Mosquitoes - Pope Francis by shizzy7(f): 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
WHAT.....

Baba pope never jam Boko Haram!!!
Which is more brutal: Terrorists or Nigerian Mosquitoes

I pick Nigerian mosquitoes especially those covering canals and gutters, those that sing in your ears and you'll have to slap yourself hard grin grin
I like Uhuru Kenyatta.
Re: I Am Not Scared Of Terrorists But Am Scared Of African Mosquitoes - Pope Francis by utenwuson: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ok na! pope
Re: I Am Not Scared Of Terrorists But Am Scared Of African Mosquitoes - Pope Francis by bugzbunny: 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
God bless the pope
grin cheesy grin grin

Those mosquitoes are from Lagos... I knw
Re: I Am Not Scared Of Terrorists But Am Scared Of African Mosquitoes - Pope Francis by holadguy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Our own beloved Africa has turn to mosquito country, may God take control.
Re: I Am Not Scared Of Terrorists But Am Scared Of African Mosquitoes - Pope Francis by bugzbunny: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
shizzy7:
WHAT.....

Baba pope never jam Boko Haram
Go tell shekau say..... Power pass power
Dat god wey dey help am suck innocent blood
Never see anytin
Quote me anywhere
Re: I Am Not Scared Of Terrorists But Am Scared Of African Mosquitoes - Pope Francis by chrisgurl(f): 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Scared Of Terrorists But Am Scared Of African Mosquitoes - Pope Francis by shizzy7(f): 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
bugzbunny:

Go tell shekau say..... Power pass power
Dat god wey dey help am suck innocent blood
Never see anytin
Quote me anywhere
Loool, You funny but jokes apart if we compare both I think Boko haram terrorists are more brutal.

What do you think?
Re: I Am Not Scared Of Terrorists But Am Scared Of African Mosquitoes - Pope Francis by bugzbunny: 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
shizzy7:
Loool, You funny but jokes apart if we compare both I think Boko haram terrorists are more brutal.

What do you think?
I think we should go out.... Talk more on this and dat cool
Re: I Am Not Scared Of Terrorists But Am Scared Of African Mosquitoes - Pope Francis by Ibelong2God: 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Those mosquitoes must be endtime mosquitoes
Re: I Am Not Scared Of Terrorists But Am Scared Of African Mosquitoes - Pope Francis by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bless me PAPAL
Re: I Am Not Scared Of Terrorists But Am Scared Of African Mosquitoes - Pope Francis by shizzy7(f): 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2015
bugzbunny:

I think we should go out.... Talk more on this and dat cool
grin grin grin Sharp guy.... So where do you think we should go to?? Kenya

Your next reply to my post will be your 2000th on NL. Lemme break it oya.
#milleniumpost.
Re: I Am Not Scared Of Terrorists But Am Scared Of African Mosquitoes - Pope Francis by bugzbunny: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2015
shizzy7:
grin grin grin Sharp guy.... So where do you think we should go to?? Kenya

Your next reply to my post will be your 2000th on NL. Lemme break it oya.
#milleniumpost.
Kenya?....... Nope
Let's go to syria... Maybe join ISIS kiss

(1) (Reply)

My View On The Senate Social Media Bill - 9jaflaver / Petitions Against Amaechi, Fashola Not Genuine –prof. Sagay / Drop Your Curse For TA Orji Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.