Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Please Help A Poor Aspirant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Help A Poor Aspirant (325 Views)

Picture Of Wizkid Performing In Botswana Despite News Of A Poor Turnout / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Poor Aspirant by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
NAIRALANDERS PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP..........
Am 18 years and I just gained admission...my mum
and dad aren't together again and have been taking
the responsibility of my mum and younger ones
since 10yrs........I got my jamb,waec and even post
utme myself doing hard jobs...families don't even
want to see us around.......PLEASE HELP ME for am
poor and needy....
@ Lalasticlala, seun, FP please
Re: Please Help A Poor Aspirant by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 27, 2015
Please Nairalanders all I need is your financial contribution I
should just pay for the acceptance fee and the
deadline is on tuesday.pls no amount is too
small*sobbing*....pls help me...God bless and
provide for you........and the MODs should please
move this to FP....please I really want to study...I
really do.....
Re: Please Help A Poor Aspirant by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 27, 2015
UBA Account num-2079659514 Name-SANUSI OLATUNJI CORNELIUS This is my acct number incase you wanted to help thank you all and God bless....i won't be online for now cos am using my friends phone....pls find a place in your heart to show me mercy and kindness..God bless you all

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] D’banj – Emergency / Wow! Malawian Prison Band Nominated For Grammy Award ... / Advertise Your Works For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.