Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,039 members, 7,807,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Nnamdi Kanu - Beyond The Propaganda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu - Beyond The Propaganda (2351 Views)

The Propaganda Of Protest And Rally By APC... An Attempt To Seize People's Voice / The Propaganda Behind Soldiers' Arrest Of 92 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Abuja / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu - Beyond The Propaganda By News24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Beyond The Propaganda by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Yourebastards should leave KANU alone!! KANU is not the one that made you people to be monkeys and baboons before the British. I know that what the Op posted will never make sense to yourebastards because, they're animals of HATE and GREED.

obviously you are not capable of rational thoughts or discuss.

look for your type on this forum and engage them. then you can curse to you heart's content. understand?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Beyond The Propaganda by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2015
Ioannes:

obviously you are not capable of rational thoughts or discuss.

look for your type on this forum and engage them. then you can curse to you heart's content. understand?
Useless monkey with a rotten braintongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Beyond The Propaganda by Karlovich: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2015
cheesy ;DThis piece is nothing but the truth, my fellow oduans tune in to Radio Odua at 100.3, its on air from Berlin. Follow us on twitter and facebook, we need to liberate ourselves from the hausa/fulanis
Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Beyond The Propaganda by EbolaParasite: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2015
abnsugbe:
ONE NIGERIA FOR HAUSA/FULANI YORUBA, ONE NIGERIAN FOR BIAFRAN GOVERNORS, HOUSE OF REP/SENATE , ASSEMBLY MEMBERS, ONE NIGERIA FOR THE FEW HAVING FUN IN IT? ONE NIGERIA MY FOOT
Great Biafrans,
My Hausa friend asked me: Under what conditions would you start believing that One Nigeria is working?
Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH,
Calabar, Onitsha and Warri.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...onlylocal or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6. If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a month.
Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, e.t.c.
The Hausa friend replied: You can't be serious, this is wickedness!
I said, "Really? Don't you think the South-East and South-South have been suffering and enduring this
very same wickedness for over 50 yrs? Why do you think people are clamouring for Biafra?"
He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow! You are right, but it never occurred to me.
I said, "that's the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting love it and would love to maintain the status quo".
An adage in my place says, "The one who ate fleshy meat forgets easily; but the one who eats the bone never forgets"!

Wrong. Very flawed. If the number of people requiring visas from the east exceed thise in Lagos and Abuja or if the number becomes extremely high, the embassies will move. You situate your business where your market is. Lagos is the economic hub plus its right by the atlantic so situating the ports there is simple common sense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Beyond The Propaganda by RisingSun1: 9:25am On Nov 27, 2015
Nice article,I dare anyone to decontruct this piece if u can.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

Britain is evil

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu - Beyond The Propaganda by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
People will always jump from one "scapegoat" to the next, in order to justify the reasons why things are so phucked up in their country.

The whole it the "British fault" blame the oyinbos is becoming "cliche" abeg come up with some new material, coz the "merry-go-round effect" keeps circling.

When are people going to start taking some responsibility for their actions? Next we will blame the devil. I'm over the bull'sh'it mehn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Because Benue People Voted David Mark Fulani Have murder 300 Today in Agatu / USA Politician Supports Biafra Referendum / Photo Of An IPOB Youth Seen Today At Aba, Abia State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.