Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

How To Outsmart Other Customers On Black Friday Deals - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Outsmart Other Customers On Black Friday Deals (423 Views)

Crazy Deal On Black Iphone 7 Plus 128GB -175K SOLD SOLD / Amazon Black Friday Deals / White Friday Deals Only Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Outsmart Other Customers On Black Friday Deals by clickable(m): 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
Source: http://www.mobilebreed.com/2015/11/outsmart-other-customers-on-black-friday.html
Why we Countdown to Black friday. Many Online shopping malls (especially Jumia and Konga) will be giving out great Discount on product which will be limited in Stock. Hence, you will need these tips I will be sharing right away to outsmart other Customers and get Discounted product for yourself.
The tips here in won’t only help you on online shopping malls. It will also help you on use it on any websites that is offering Black Friday Deal.

How to oustsmart other Customers on Black Friday Deals

1) Know What you want and what you Need
The first thing to do while getting prepared for Black Friday deal is to Distinguish between your actual want and need., I tell you if you can’t distinguish between these two things before going out to shop. You may end up missing out a lot and even eventually purchasing nothing because you will see a lot of product at a very discounted price. Hence, you will be confused on which you should go for and which not to go for and before you know what’s up the time is up Since the Black Friday items become limited in stock.
2) Have a Budget:
Read more at http://www.mobilebreed.com/2015/11/outsmart-other-customers-on-black-friday.html

Re: How To Outsmart Other Customers On Black Friday Deals by chiddye(m): 1:11am On Nov 27, 2015
seriously!!! I was expecting some kinda tips mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!! Iphone 4 (32gb) For Sale / Hp Probook 6460b 320gb. 4gb. Core I3 @N45,000. Rush Hour / Top 10 Best And Highest Google Adsense Alternatives To Earn Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.