Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,815 members, 7,802,618 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

See What Popular Nigerian Actress Cossy Orijakor Have To Say On Biafra issue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Popular Nigerian Actress Cossy Orijakor Have To Say On Biafra issue (1687 Views)

Cossy Orijakor Releases Logo For Her Brand (Photo) / Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor / Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Popular Nigerian Actress Cossy Orijakor Have To Say On Biafra issue by Abatsam111(m): 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
As we all know that one of the trends in the nation is the case of the Biafrans who are fighting hard to have there own country due to some reasons.
A popular nigerian actress Cossy Orijakor have her say on the trend. Below is the full text on her fan page
[b]Dear my fellow Biafrans.
I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your approach.
I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if you can unite and follow the following 10 steps then i can tell you, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
«««STEP 1»»»
withdraw all your services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as you are the backbone of the country.
«««STEP 2»»»
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
«««STEP 3»»»
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.
«««STEP 4»»»
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation.
You are very industrious people you will be better off without it
«««STEP 5»»»
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax
«««STEP 6»»»
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate.
«««STEP 7»»»
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country.
«««STEP 8»»»
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
«««STEP 9»»»
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.
«««STEP 10»»»
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure you don't fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee!
»»I am Cossy Diva Orjiakor««
and i just want To Make Common Sense.[/b]
Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1230113057002698&substory_index=0&id=209316609082353&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1230113057002698%3Atl_objid.1230113057002698%3Athid.209316609082353%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1448956799%3A-4390043012846797746&__tn__=%2As

1 Like

Re: See What Popular Nigerian Actress Cossy Orijakor Have To Say On Biafra issue by haywire07(m): 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
Does she think we are talking nud.ity here?
Re: See What Popular Nigerian Actress Cossy Orijakor Have To Say On Biafra issue by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
Guess she is high on her breast milk
Re: See What Popular Nigerian Actress Cossy Orijakor Have To Say On Biafra issue by Chanchit: 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
I thought the only asset this girl had was her boobs,never knew she also has common sense. Over to you my Biafra people, as unaa no dey shame,even kossy dey advice una. If you do all this, under 6months even me go follow una sing that una national anthem.

1 Like

Re: See What Popular Nigerian Actress Cossy Orijakor Have To Say On Biafra issue by Walexsammy(m): 12:00am On Nov 27, 2015
Lolz
Re: See What Popular Nigerian Actress Cossy Orijakor Have To Say On Biafra issue by suzziematini(f): 12:03am On Nov 27, 2015
I think this was meant to be hilarious cuz I quite see the humour. grin
But no 9 can be archived only when biafra is achieved. undecided
Re: See What Popular Nigerian Actress Cossy Orijakor Have To Say On Biafra issue by Tocheagle(m): 12:03am On Nov 27, 2015
I see her becoming biafran firstlady or first female president . Boobiafra
Re: See What Popular Nigerian Actress Cossy Orijakor Have To Say On Biafra issue by silverdam(m): 12:11am On Nov 27, 2015
It is obvious she's not talking with her sense. Cossy is definitely talking with her boobs... Or should I call it her biafran boobs.

Over to you biafrans, Cossy is talking to you, will you do as her biafran boobs said?

OYO is your case oooo!!!
Re: See What Popular Nigerian Actress Cossy Orijakor Have To Say On Biafra issue by Nature8(m): 5:09am On Nov 27, 2015
Ok
Re: See What Popular Nigerian Actress Cossy Orijakor Have To Say On Biafra issue by agarawu23(m): 5:15am On Nov 27, 2015
Like seriously, if given Biafra, will they import tru our sea? grin even if you have your own sea port, no country will ship goods to unrecognized country
Re: See What Popular Nigerian Actress Cossy Orijakor Have To Say On Biafra issue by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
suzziematini:
I think this was meant to be hilarious cuz I quite see the humour. grin
But no 9 can be archived only when biafra is achieved. undecided

undecided undecided
Re: See What Popular Nigerian Actress Cossy Orijakor Have To Say On Biafra issue by suzziematini(f): 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
searching4l0ve:

undecided undecided

I remember being asked not to quote you again......
Told you I could respect that, but don't know about u.
Wasn't wrong afteral grin grin smiley grin kiss
Re: See What Popular Nigerian Actress Cossy Orijakor Have To Say On Biafra issue by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
suzziematini:

I remember being asked not to quote you again......
Told you I could respect that, but don't know about u.
Wasn't wrong afteral grin grin smiley grin kiss

why did u follow me despite me warning u
Re: See What Popular Nigerian Actress Cossy Orijakor Have To Say On Biafra issue by suzziematini(f): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
][quote author=searching4l0ve post=40469444]

why did u follow me despite me warning u[/quote

and you followed back] kiss kiss grin
Re: See What Popular Nigerian Actress Cossy Orijakor Have To Say On Biafra issue by suzziematini(f): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
]
searching4l0ve:

why did u follow me despite me warning u

And you followed back kiss grin grin
Re: See What Popular Nigerian Actress Cossy Orijakor Have To Say On Biafra issue by Airforce1(m): 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dis cozzy sef grin
Re: See What Popular Nigerian Actress Cossy Orijakor Have To Say On Biafra issue by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
suzziematini:
]

And you followed back kiss grin grin

ode who followed ur lame ass undecided undecided
Re: See What Popular Nigerian Actress Cossy Orijakor Have To Say On Biafra issue by drizslim(m): 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Well u showed Lead by Example lipsrsealed undecided

Pratice what u preach
Re: See What Popular Nigerian Actress Cossy Orijakor Have To Say On Biafra issue by suzziematini(f): 12:24am On Nov 28, 2015
]
searching4l0ve:

ode who followed ur lame ass undecided undecided

grin grin cheesy always quick to abuse. cheesy grin

Chang o grin
Advice no be cuss grin cheesy
Re: See What Popular Nigerian Actress Cossy Orijakor Have To Say On Biafra issue by nuelzy: 7:19am On Nov 28, 2015
do you know...

she is right

(1) (Reply)

Stormrex Spotted With Solidstar At A Music Gig In Lagos [ Photos] / ITS GOING DOWNNNNNN!! E-money Threw $1,000 At People Last Night At Quilox!! / PHOTOS From Peter Okoye’s SOLO Performance In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.