Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ (6973 Views)

Pls, What Can We Actually Call This Photo(18+) / What Is This Alhaja Looking At ?? (badaasss Photo 18+) / Another Pregnant Lady Goes Nude: Photo 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by Andyblaze: 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
This my bbm friend always posing with her fellow girls posted this....... tongue

1 Share

Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by Erukumakanaki: 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
They simply prefer DILDOs to Dicks cry

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Gyals play with eachoda buh doesn't mean they are les.

.op y showing her pin ..... Nl got alot of hungry guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by BodyKiss(m): 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
If you're not this person in question, you have no right posting her BBM info here.

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by TrapLORD(m): 12:58am On Nov 27, 2015
OP take down the gals pin! Do u even have half a brain??

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by nerdfrost(m): 1:48am On Nov 27, 2015
op get sense na,some guys go dey copy down pin angry
Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by richie9093(m): 1:55am On Nov 27, 2015
looool. all the guys way don write for this post don copy the pin already. they just want to reduce the amount of guys sending her request

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by Elparaiso(m): 4:11am On Nov 27, 2015
Please that PIN that OP posted is not by mistake o.
She is posing with girls because she is not getting enough D!

Word of Advice.
If you don't have D cups, don't get D grades.
Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 27, 2015
Guy you be foool sha.You probably dn beg the girl for relationship or something and she turn you down,Hence you now chose to do this nonsense.no worry,me or someone else go find your sister or babe and do her the same thing.Butthole angry
Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by agarawu23(m): 6:11am On Nov 27, 2015
undecided
Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by sunddy: 7:44am On Nov 27, 2015
I guess its a planned collaboration BTW op & d owner of dat acct, a kind of advertisement
Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2015
Copied
Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by franklingud(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2015
It's her fvcking life na.
She can do whatever with it.

U nor knw say na END TIME wey dey so
Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided
reply my mail wenever i sign in.
Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by agarawu23(m): 3:10am On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
reply my mail wenever i sign in.
folllow me back and drop your email message. It will be easier for me to reply
Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by mamagee3(f): 3:44am On Nov 28, 2015
They look lovely!!!
Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by Birniwa(m): 4:03am On Nov 28, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
They simply prefer DILDOs to Dicks cry

So people still use Legacy Blackberry Devices (the non BB 10 smartphones).
Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
OP take down the gals pin! Do u even have half a brain??
Sinnzu grin
Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 28, 2015
agarawu23:
folllow me back and drop your email message. It will be easier for me to reply
mail sentwink
Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by TrapLORD(m): 7:25am On Nov 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Sinnzu grin
Yea mami? grin. I'm innocent! gringrin
Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by agarawu23(m): 7:28am On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
mail sentwink
replied.
Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
Yea mami? grin. I'm innocent! gringrin
Innocent kwa!!i see am grin how was ur night dear?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by TrapLORD(m): 7:33am On Nov 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Innocent kwa!!i see am grin how was ur night dear?
Was dreaming about ya all night grin. How this weekend go be??
Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
Was dreaming about ya all night grin. How this weekend go be??
shocked wat is d dream all about?gonna go catch fun today grin
Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by TrapLORD(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked wat is d dream all about?gonna go catch fun today grin
We had a great wedding night grin. Your own better oo, I'll be working all day today.
Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
We had a great wedding night grin. Your own better oo, I'll be working all day today.
shocked shocked lies!!

Dat means u will work ur ass out today grin
Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by TrapLORD(m): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked lies!!

Dat means u will work ur ass out today grin

angry angry

Yea bby, except there's a turn of events.
Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:

angry angry

Yea bby, except there's a turn of events.
Yea lies,so obvious grin

Have great day den kiss
Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by TrapLORD(m): 8:03am On Nov 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yea lies,so obvious grin

Have great day den kiss
Where'z my cake? angry
Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by harristo(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
Op good move posting her pin, maybe some Nairalander will succeed in making her turn from her lesbian ways - making her realize that being straight is the better.
Re: What Is The Fate Of These Ladies For Such Display Of Love (photo) 18+ by faith551(m): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
See face like one tomb statue for my area

(1) (Reply)

Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight / Black Is Beautiful (pictures) / Happy Birthday Swann!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.