Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Am beginning to Hate Nairaland Management With Passion - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am beginning to Hate Nairaland Management With Passion (912 Views)

Project Topics On Business Adminstration And Management With Materials / Help! People Are Beginning To Fear Me! / Why I Hate Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am beginning to Hate Nairaland Management With Passion by Starttell: 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Now see why I said it. Since I joined Nairaland, the anti spam bot has been doing a shitty.
Mind you this is the biz account I opened, had to use it cox the Spam bots are at it again.
I remember when I first joined, and was talking to thus dude on Religious section, I made a long statement that made sense to him. It was motivational. Sadly it couldn't reach him as the Anti Spam Bot blocked it. I ended up losing the article I wrote itself.
Now recently after some other encounters with the Bot, it has banned me again on politics section for nothing at my personal account Nairaland.com/bossforeva I messaged the mods, no reply, meanwhile how do you expect a Mod who dn't log in frequently to reply. Notice the time on my phone.
Somehow thus night, i saw the ban lifted and the thread, as soon after i modified the topic replacing a Small letter with Capital, I was banned again. I feel it is deliberate for a site as big as this not to have a Complaints Section or Customer Care. It is tyrannical.

Re: Am beginning to Hate Nairaland Management With Passion by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
sorry
Re: Am beginning to Hate Nairaland Management With Passion by Tocheagle(m): 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
You are not d only one . I once wrote an article about a particular guy who scams people in the name of cheap internet . How I was defrauded and I put his number so that people should avoid him , nairaland deleted my post and temporarily suspended my acct . Be rest assured that this ur post would soon be pulled down cos nairaland and her management specialize in covering up the truth and they have their personal padis who they always paste their posts on front page . As for the religious aspect woe unto those who are non izlam on nairaland cos they discriminate against those who are non muslimz . The corruption here is more than that in the whole Nigeria . I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Am beginning to Hate Nairaland Management With Passion by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 27, 2015
Tocheagle:
woe unto those who are non izlam on nairaland .
see your mouth yanyanyanyanyan

So everyone should be a Muslim here , before you're happy?

I can see you're sick.
All the atrocities Islam is committing in the world, you still have the gut to boast publicly of islam without feeling ashamed.

1 Like

Re: Am beginning to Hate Nairaland Management With Passion by Tocheagle(m): 12:17am On Nov 27, 2015
crazysaint:

see your mouth yanyanyanyanyan

So everyone should be a Muslim here , before you're happy?

I can see you're sick.
All the atrocities Islam is committing in the world, you still have the gut to boast publicly of islam without feeling ashamed.

chai, u mumu o . I am simply describing how d owners of nairaland think . If u have a lil brain pls read all I wrote and try 2 understand . Am a proud Christian by the way .
Re: Am beginning to Hate Nairaland Management With Passion by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 27, 2015
Tocheagle:
chai, u mumu o . I am simply describing how d owners of nairaland think . If u have a lil brain pls read all I wrote and try 2 understand . Am a proud Christian by the way .
You just modify the post now, you didn't write it like that before..

Abi I lie? grin
Re: Am beginning to Hate Nairaland Management With Passion by Tocheagle(m): 12:25am On Nov 27, 2015
crazysaint:
You just modify the post now, you didn't write it like that before..

Abi I lie? grin
I had to do that for u to understand better
Re: Am beginning to Hate Nairaland Management With Passion by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 27, 2015
Why don't nairalanders ever charge their phones?

1 Like

Re: Am beginning to Hate Nairaland Management With Passion by Starttell: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2015
Seun why not ban the Anti Spam Bot itself, it it is no longer effective. You have refused to set up a sticky complaints thread, all we do is to keep hovering the Mods profile sending them PMs which is never reacted to. I have sent a pm to OAM4J and Afam4eva yet no reply.
Why not set up a complaints section like other big sites have, then have a moderator that channels the complaint to the person in charge who will charge of the situation.
Finally get rid of that Anti Spam Bot of a thing. It is Anti Unique post rather. I do see Spam posts daily on Cartalk section from a guy using whether Chinese Language or what. If this Anti Spam Not is an Animal I will shoot it on site. Let Nairaland be Nigeria, then this is the reason why Nnamdi KANU hates it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am beginning to Hate Nairaland Management With Passion by uvalued(m): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
Starttell:
Seun why not ban the Anti Spam Bot itself, it it is no longer effective. You have refused to set up a sticky complaints thread, all we do is to keep hovering the Mods profile sending them PMs which is never reacted to. I have sent a pm to OAM4J and Afam4eva yet no reply.
Why not set up a complaints section like other big sites have, then have a moderator that channels the complaint to the person in charge who will charge of the situation.
Finally get rid of that Anti Spam Bot of a thing. It is Anti Unique post rather. I do see Spam posts daily on Cartalk section from a guy using whether Chinese Language or what. If this Anti Spam Not is an Animal I will shoot it on site. Let Nairaland be Nigeria, then this is the reason why Nnamdi KANU hates it.

Abeg tell them. yesterday i tried updating my thread and next thing is for the bot to block me... this is more than 12hours... funny enough i can quote and reply like am doing but on my thread... no...why? people are asking me questions i cant answer... it seems i will deactivate the account and start all over... so annoying

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See The Most Expensive Meat In The World; Costs$3,200 [photo] / Thanks To The Heat, I Mined Gold In My House. / Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.