Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,433 members, 7,781,266 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:29 AM

FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) (39877 Views)

14-year-old SS2 Student Commits Suicide, Because He Failed And Had To Repeat / Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) / Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by abiolablessing(f): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2015
Towncrier247:
A final year student of the department of Engineering, Federal Polytechnic, Akure simply identified as Festus, hung himself after checking his results and discovering he will be spending another year as an extra year student in the school. See the photo after the cut...
http://www.newseveryhour.com/2015/11/futa-student-commits-suicide-after.html
@Op pls,be skeptical,tenacious,well-source and as well open minded in your writing.Extol the truth
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Franzinni: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2015
How did they know why he hung? Did he send bc?
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by abiolablessing(f): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2015
akpanikpe:
RIP to him sha. Bt that body on the floor doesn't look like the hanging type, how could someone loose so much blood by hanging. And who was the person that says it cos of extra year?
I really loved what you said,since I thought the same.

1 Like

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Bigii(m): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2015
Towncrier247:
Sorry, was meant to type Akure
Even if u meant to type Akure, when has federal university turn to federal polytechnic This will be the last time u'll mistakenly or intentionally call University a Polytechnic
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Bigii(m): 10:20am On Nov 27, 2015
cyril700:
I spent almost 9 years for a 5 years course, suicide was never an option, and am doing fine today, to God be all the glory.
Na wao! undecided you be odeshi
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by stjsd(m): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Futa or festus?

Lalasticlala
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by anyicash(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2015
May be he was murdered.
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by akpanikpe(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2015
abiolablessing:
I really loved what you said,since I thought the same.
U ain't looking bad too, let me follow shaparly.
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by idrissneh: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2015
end time shocked
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by kechywillz(m): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2015
All he needed was someone to guide and counsel him on the right steps to take,i had a similiar situation while in school,i spent 3 extra yrs b4 i went for service,sometimes i get suicidial thoughts,the situation was intensively frustrating,but on a second thought,i had to console myself n believe every problem has a solution and an expiry date,here i am,alive.
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
Rest in Pieces mothafucka!!!!!!
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Towncrier247:
Sorry, was meant to type Akure

Theres no fed poly in Akure sir
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Flexyshubzy(m): 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
The pressure may be too much on him.... .. . God help
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Flexyshubzy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
madridguy:
This reminds me of the movie " 3 I.diots " .

Yeah me too... ... pressure I guess
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by hardaybissy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
op it's fed uni of tech, Akure and nt fed poly Akure. Dnt just copy and paste here
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by hardaybissy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
kechywillz:
All he needed was someone to guide and council him on the right steps to take,i had a similiar situation while in school,i spent 3 extra yrs b4 i went for service,sometimes i get suicidial thoughts,the situation was intensively frustrating,but on a second thought,i had to console myself n believe every problem has a solution and an expiry date,here i am,alive.
bros, it's nt council it's consel.
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
If it is true then He is very stu-pid.
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
why? I know a guy that had 2 extra year and he did not even think of suicide! cry
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Kazrem(m): 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
What should someone who was expelled at penultimate year do?
Has the suicide commitment made him a graduate without extra year. May God forgive me, I no pity am.
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by kechywillz(m): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
hardaybissy:

bros, it's nt council it's consel.
Thanks bro,i was contempulating on the spelling,i shlould have used my dictionary,though the right spelling is Counsel but thanks for correcting me.
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by front247: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
This guy is a coward, Abraham Lincoln failed many times in life but still become d best president in America
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by aleshmotors: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time guy, may God forgive him for is foolishnes cos d plan of God 4 us is of good.Since 07 wey I graduate,i never use my certificate work nd I thank God 4 my life. If I seebuyer better buyer 4 d certificate I won selam.smh on dose silly lecturers
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by JaaizTech: 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
aleshmotors:
End time guy, may God forgive him for is foolishnes cos d plan of God 4 us is of good.Since 07 wey I graduate,i never use my certificate work nd I thank God 4 my life. If I seebuyer better buyer 4 d certificate I won selam.smh on dose silly lecturers

lol
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by sheffywisdom: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
akpanikpe:
And now he is gonna have enternal years in hell instead. RIP to him sha. Btw that body on the floor doesn't look like the hanging type, how could someone loss so much blood by hanging. And who was the person that says it cos of extra year?
[/color][color=#006600]
He had hung himself since monday he was jst discovered on wednesday when his girlfriend came to check on him he even locked d door frm d back before committing d succide he was too heavy for d rope den he fell,besides result had been pasted now for over three weeks now.He jst wasted his life,its Fedpoly nt Futa
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by ZiggyMr(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
Haba!!! Why dis guy wan spoil FUTAkure 4 us nw, my beloved Alma mata... why commit suicide cos of ordinary extra year.. well sha RIP
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by ZiggyMr(m): 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mee234:
op u no well oooo. No FUTerran will hang him or herself because of extral year . Not after Mee and the likes.
. The guy ain't a futarian, imagine d stress of obakekere-obanla, mee101(fapetu n akinola). Just because of extra year he killed himself, the guy no get sense abeg.
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Rilwayne001: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
Coward angry
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by lovedh7: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2015
is not ordinary, there is a demon behind this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja / Customer Hacks Unity Bank System, Steals N23 Million With ATM Card / Police In Ibadan Arrests Groom, Family Members For Robbery At Wedding Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.