Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) (39917 Views)

14-year-old SS2 Student Commits Suicide, Because He Failed And Had To Repeat / Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) / Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Towncrier247: 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
A final year student of the department of Engineering, Federal Polytechnic, Akure simply identified as Festus, hung himself after checking his results and discovering he will be spending another year as an extra year student in the school. See the photo after the cut...
http://www.newseveryhour.com/2015/11/futa-student-commits-suicide-after.html

1 Share

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Erukumakanaki: 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chai! and he gave up on his dreams cry

Wasted his Talent future too just because of an extra year? Nna makawhy nu cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Futa or festus?

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 27, 2015
But why?

5 Likes

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 27, 2015
People with more challenging situations still find a reason to live and this coward chose death. May he die well if he truly committed suicide. I guess he was murdered.

27 Likes

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by madridguy(m): 12:21am On Nov 27, 2015
This reminds me of the movie " 3 I.diots " .

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by odeku457(m): 2:47am On Nov 27, 2015
Get your Facts right @Op. Dont just copy and Paste on here.

FUT AKURE ----- FED PO Ado-Ekiti

there is a big difference and they are in diff states.

Rip to the Poor Soul.

Towncrier247:
A final year student of the department of Engineering, Federal Polytechnic, Ado_Ekiti simply identified as Festus, hung himself after checking his results and discovering he will be spending another year as an extra year student in the school. See the photo after the cut...

20 Likes

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by pretydiva(f): 5:46am On Nov 27, 2015
Wat a wasted life n future..smh..having sm extra year in school is not d end of ones life,neither is it a guarantee dat u wouldn't mk it in future..

It's not how far buh how well

5 Likes

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Junaknoni(m): 6:24am On Nov 27, 2015
so,op...ur own futa dey ado ekiti abi.........FUTA:federal university of technology akure.............

Anyway,it seems u on kogi weed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by nuelzy: 6:46am On Nov 27, 2015
i hate depression

9 Likes

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Towncrier247: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2015
odeku457:
Get your Facts right @Op. Dont just copy and Paste on here.

FUT AKURE ----- FED PO Ado-Ekiti

there is a big difference and they are in diff states.

Rip to the Poor Soul.

Sorry, was meant to type Akure
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Atmmachine(m): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2015
Only cowards do commit suicide.

This life is so fun to be thinking about how to take my life.
If i can buy and add more years to my existence on earth, i will.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by akpanikpe(m): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2015
And now he is gonna have enternal years in hell instead. RIP to him sha. Btw that body on the floor doesn't look like the hanging type, how could someone loss so much blood by hanging. And who was the person that says it cos of extra year?

7 Likes

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Sijo01(f): 7:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Why commit suicide when you can quietly kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by vivianblog(f): 7:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Ba Game
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by kennyman2000(m): 7:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Bad
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by tunex23: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2015
There is nothing like federal polytechnic Akure, there is nothing like department of engineering, it School of Engineering (any federal University of technology) , FUTA students are use to spilling, so I highly unlikely.
From all indication the incident took place In federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Charlydot2(m): 7:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Dats why he hung himself....
Erukumakanaki:
Chai! and he gave up on his dreams cry

Wasted his future too cry
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Funjosh(m): 7:58am On Nov 27, 2015
The FUTA I know, most of her students don't commit suicide lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by ignis: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2015
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide. - PEJ

RIP to the poor soul.
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by tunwumi: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Extra year may seems long but patience will heal it faster. Ending your life haven't change anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Oh no!!! cry cry bet y?
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by nonesense: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2015
angry
Even if u have the best result, does it guarantee ur success in life?
End time mentality

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by VickyRotex(f): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2015
That's too sad. embarassed

May his Soul Rest in Peace
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Princematarazzi(m): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2015
True talk. I wish his spirit will see your comment and wake up to pursue his future
pretydiva:
Wat a wasted life n future..smh..having sm extra year in school is not d end of ones life,neither is it a guarantee dat u wouldn't mk it in future..

It's not how far buh how well

1 Like

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by adjoviomole(m): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2015
He who have a "why" to live can bear almost anythn.
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Bosville(m): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2015
Suicide is not an option.
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Sijo01(f): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2015
Towncrier247:
A final year student of the department of Engineering, Federal Polytechnic, Akure simply identified as Festus, hung himself after checking his results and discovering he will be spending another year as an extra year student in the school. See the photo after the cut...

He hung himself while lying on the floor with pool of blood? Your own journalism nor get part 2.

5 Likes

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by pamdaniel(m): 8:00am On Nov 27, 2015
thats why i love FELA ' he would tell u dat if u kill urself them go carry ur dead body go police station, cos u ve commited a crime... suicide is a crime beware
Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by frankwells(f): 8:00am On Nov 27, 2015
ENDTIME

3 Likes

Re: FED Poly Ado-Ekiti Student Commits Suicide Because Of An Extra Year (graphic) by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 27, 2015
He didn't have a second thought

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Husband For Beating Her Because Of His Sidechic (Photos) / Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / African Men Found Hiding In Mattresses Just To Enter Europe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.