Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice (2767 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by govee: 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
I greet d house, i am a fellow NL, i had this issue disturbing me n i wish to share it here for ur advice, as d saying goes a problem shared is a problem half solved. There is this young girl i never toasted but wen i notice her green light i decided to invite her to my hux she came, i wld hv gone to bed wit her dat day but i choose not to, since it is her first time of seeing me, d next time i invited her we made love n dats wz how we started, anytime i need her she always come n i wil do any thing i wanted, i notice that any time i had sex wit her i wil b kind of regretting my action, hissing n even frown my face, she do bear everything, i hardly took her out or introduce her to my friends. i hv another girl dat i met during my IT, i always enjoy every moment i spend wit her, i can kiss her do some touching even in open places, i hear pple say all sort of words but i dnt care, wen ever we are together my hand is always on her shoulder at any where at any time, i dnt even want her to leave my presence, i can con descent so low just to make her happy, we are always in touch via whatsapp, phone calls, sms etc. i dnt even hv much urge for sex, smooching her alone can satisfy me, wen introducing her to my friends i dnt allow them to hold her hand for a long time, i always drag her hand off while my left hand is on her shlder. i dnt really want to double date because i dnt want to b a polygamous man. i am lust or i love with d second girl than d first one, i am kind of confuse pls i need ur advice.i know i deserve to be insulted pls forgive me n advice. d first girl is a medical student while d second is a mass comm student.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2015

Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by Erukumakanaki: 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
Sounds like you're Doing a Street Sarewagba embarassed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 27, 2015
angryOdeh See wat u post...... U nid to first pursue ur education Instead of being busy chasing women....
Haba!!! U can't even construct a gud sentenceundecided

15 Likes

Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by govee: 12:09am On Nov 27, 2015
this is not my main naira land account account
Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 27, 2015
Lol...ur not alone...a lot of young ppol like u been thru this & this kind of problem is very common & even some of em are even worst! U know how u get urself in then u know ur way out cool
Juz do what makes u happy.. grin

1 Like

Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by Tocheagle(m): 12:32am On Nov 27, 2015
U need budah
Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by TrapLORD(m): 1:00am On Nov 27, 2015
You haven't even stated any problem here Or am I on the wrong thread??
Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by ambassadorgozie(m): 1:10am On Nov 27, 2015
Confirm END TIME Post
Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by miqos02(m): 5:23am On Nov 27, 2015
ambassadorgozie:
Confirm END TIME Post
Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by gevans(m): 5:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Guy e b like say u b one of those sharp guys o, any way just leave them and focus on ur suggestions first
Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by gunners160(m): 6:09am On Nov 27, 2015
Formost,I will like to commend you for coming out to narrate your problem in all honesty.Besides,a problem shared,is a problem half solved.
The truth about everything is you dnt and you never loved the first lady at all,and even if you did not get her quick and easy on a platter of gold you will stil not love her. Anyway,at least you have gotten what you wanted why not just let go of her now before it's too late because the more time you spend with her,the more she kips falling deeper in love with you which could end up being an obssession which is indeed very difficult to control.
1.Stop picking her kalls for now
2Dont have anythng to do with her again
3Always complain about everything she does
4Dnt let her to see you with your new g.f 4 now
5. PLS,MAKE SURE SHE KALLS D RLSHP A QUIT HERSELF.IF YOU WERE THE 1 TO BREAK IT OFF,SHE WIL GET HURT SO MUCH AND CAN HARM YOU BEYOUND YOUR THINKING. REMENBER THERE IS A THIN LINE BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE AND A WOUNDED WOMAN IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A WOUNDED SERPENT

1 Like

Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by Richy4(m): 6:48am On Nov 27, 2015
Sir, I suggest you stop tempting nairalanders patience...

What do you want them to advice you on? My instinct tells me you know that what you are doing was wrong, and your conscience was pricking you, why not stop it?

Or do you want a second opinion that will tell you to carry on it is normal?

Look,Uncle Charlie of Two and a half men now has HIV. that thing does not care about status. BOOM!!!!!!! It came and it stays for life.
Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by kaziblake(f): 7:06am On Nov 27, 2015
Brother pls stop using her since u don't love her
Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by MsBliss(f): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2015
Because it is wrong and you still have conscience.

1 Like

Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by IamLEGEND1: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2015
so na wic kyn advice u want now?
Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 27, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by Diamonddris(m): 7:50am On Nov 27, 2015
Sounds like you are stupidt...but I try not to believe that..

But I cannot resist my self from believing that you are stupidt....

End time post.. End time story.. End time Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2015
It's your type that makes girls die in silence whenever they want a guy rather than ask him out or send greenlight.
Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by donshady(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2015
You're playing with your life...
Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by Felixjude(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2015
And my advice to you is.....first of all, go and learn how to write properly. For God's sake...what happened to punctuations??.
As for your story, you know the right to do....so plz do the needful. All the best.
Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by Olasco93: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2015
You can't just let the first lady go like that as some posters above me said.
Put yourself in her shoes for God sake. How would you feel, if someone treat a Sister, Daughter of yours like this?
She is not a Sex machine after all. This is somebody's treasure too.

The truth is that you never liked her, you pretend to just because you want to Sleep with her period. I hate it when guys behave immature.

If you really know what to look for in a relationship, you won't even create this thread. Set you priorities right. Go for a girl who is a friend, a girl you are happy to be with, a girl that have humour, brilliant and intelligent (Educated or Illitrate) because the future is what matters, not the now thing.

Relationship is a about growth, both parties should be thankful to God that they meet each others in their journey in life, not regretting while they met.

Guys, sorry for whom this post is affecting, but it's high time we do what is RIGHT to our future wives. Remember, what you do to one's future wife, another smart dude will do it to you own too.

Lets learn!
Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by peedeeasobie(m): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2015
You are a child
Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2015
In essence, wat is ur stance
MsBliss:
Because it is wrong and you still have conscience.
Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by rhukky01: 11:59am On Nov 27, 2015
Dats because sex outside marriage always cums wit regrect...u wuld cotinue 2 regrect till u do the right tin
Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by Naboo(m): 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Christian Grey. . grin
Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by Yksoul(m): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
WHY DID U SLEEP WITH THE YOUNG POOR GIRL IN THE FIRST STAGE? PLEASE,REPENT AND STOP THE IMMORALITY.TELL BOTH GIRLS U ARE NOT INTERESTED IN RELATIONSHIP NOW.OR DO U WANT TO GET MARRIED IN THE NEXT 2YEARS TO COME?WHY ENGAGING IN PRE-MARITAL AFFAIR
Re: Any Time I Had Sex With Her I Always Regret, Pls I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
You see how free s3x is causing you so much guilt you cannot even enjoy the woman you like. Its not every free thing you say YES to many times you have to say NO and let it mean NO many free s3x are still on the way i hope you learn not to accept things you don't want just because they are free.

Back to the girl you don't like let her go tell her you have a girlfriend it will be a hard conversation but you will feel better if you treat her like a fellow human try not to act shady because you want to leave.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Are Mostly Found In Romance Section Why / A Gospel Truth About A Relationship [photos] / Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.