Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Black Friday Kickoff: Jumia Nigeria's website and mobile app Is Down (Updated) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Black Friday Kickoff: Jumia Nigeria's website and mobile app Is Down (Updated) (1082 Views)

Wordpress Powers First Bank Nigeria Website / Padypady.com The Nigeria Website That Have Attracted Facebook And Google / Nigeria Website Alternative For Just N5,000. Rank High On Google Search Results! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Friday Kickoff: Jumia Nigeria's website and mobile app Is Down (Updated) by nenergy(m): 12:28am On Nov 27, 2015
So today is the overly anticipated Jumia black Friday sales. Not knowing the exact time the sales will start, I launched jumia's app at 12:10am and it was unable to load. Next I visited the website via chrome on android and it didn't connect.

I checked the website status online and voilĂ ... Its really down.

Maintenance or overload?

I think they experienced a similar occurrence last year.

Can Jumia deliver? Will Jumia deliver?

So the website and App are now functional. What can you say about their discounts and what's the best deal you got?

Re: Black Friday Kickoff: Jumia Nigeria's website and mobile app Is Down (Updated) by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 27, 2015
Product are already getting sold iut.. . Beta be fast now

site is back but most of d items i wanted had been sold cry cry cry
Re: Black Friday Kickoff: Jumia Nigeria's website and mobile app Is Down (Updated) by nenergy(m): 12:40am On Nov 27, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Product are already getting sold iut.. . Beta be fast now

site is back but most of d items i wanted had been sold cry cry cry
Why the heck you lying....why the heck you lying.. Huuu..oh my God, stop the hecking lying.smiley
Re: Black Friday Kickoff: Jumia Nigeria's website and mobile app Is Down (Updated) by Fabulousmark(m): 12:41am On Nov 27, 2015
App crashed! Website down! WTF

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Kickoff: Jumia Nigeria's website and mobile app Is Down (Updated) by nenergy(m): 12:42am On Nov 27, 2015
Fabulousmark:
App crashed! Website down! WTF
Any luck?
Re: Black Friday Kickoff: Jumia Nigeria's website and mobile app Is Down (Updated) by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 27, 2015
nenergy:

Why the heck you lying....why the heck you lying.. Huuu..oh my God, stop the hecking lying.smiley
clear yur browser cache...

Items are going fast nd yu shouting me lieing check d time on d screenshot... ..

Re: Black Friday Kickoff: Jumia Nigeria's website and mobile app Is Down (Updated) by nenergy(m): 12:57am On Nov 27, 2015
I've done that, nothing! Ok, the app nko?
Re: Black Friday Kickoff: Jumia Nigeria's website and mobile app Is Down (Updated) by nenergy(m): 1:03am On Nov 27, 2015
The main site opens, but click on Nigeria and it says "temporarily down".
Re: Black Friday Kickoff: Jumia Nigeria's website and mobile app Is Down (Updated) by nenergy(m): 1:07am On Nov 27, 2015
On PC..still down. Guys, make una talk na.

Re: Black Friday Kickoff: Jumia Nigeria's website and mobile app Is Down (Updated) by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 27, 2015
Still not going
Re: Black Friday Kickoff: Jumia Nigeria's website and mobile app Is Down (Updated) by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2015
My friends decided to buy last night so I was awake to ginger them grin. Then it happened; They clicked a link and they kept getting a downtime response page. Meanwhile, I was chatting with a friend in the US at that time and we were talking about the Black Friday ish. So I asked her to go on to see what they had on sale and voila! She saw a Samsung S5 for #38,150 and some other products for sale whilst my friends were still battling the downtime response page. Network pass Network abeg. I couldn't help but laugh.
Re: Black Friday Kickoff: Jumia Nigeria's website and mobile app Is Down (Updated) by nenergy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
53cur3m0d3:
My friends decided to buy last night so I was awake to ginger them grin. Then it happened; They clicked a link and they kept getting a downtime response page. Meanwhile, I was chatting with a friend in the US at that time and we were talking about the Black Friday ish. So I asked her to go on to see what they had on sale and voila! She saw a Samsung S5 for #38,150 and some other products for sale whilst my friends were still battling the downtime response page. Network pass Network abeg. I couldn't help but laugh.
Chai! Nawa o!! Did she order for it? shocked
Re: Black Friday Kickoff: Jumia Nigeria's website and mobile app Is Down (Updated) by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
nenergy:
Chai! Nawa o!! Did she order for it? shocked
Nope, I just had her turn the place to her playground for me and my friends.
Re: Black Friday Kickoff: Jumia Nigeria's website and mobile app Is Down (Updated) by nenergy(m): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
53cur3m0d3:

Nope, I just had her turn the place to her playground for me and my friends.
See this bros o smiley I for order am, sell am cheesy
Re: Black Friday Kickoff: Jumia Nigeria's website and mobile app Is Down (Updated) by 53cur3m0d3(m): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
nenergy:
See this bros o smiley I for order am, sell am cheesy
wasn't interested jare

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Meaning Of 404 Error Message When Trying To Load A Page / Professional Website Designer, Programmer Needed Urgently In Abuja And Lagos / Princeogun / cooperjay / The Scammer On Nairaland, Run For Your Life Now!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.