Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience (33526 Views)

What You Need To Know Before Making Your Black Friday Shopping / Shopping Experience With Shoptomydoor / Shopping Experience With Mallforafrica.com (2) (3) (4)

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by richidinho(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2015
d
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Olamiliann(f): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2015
Still on me bed but will be going out very soon to the likes of Tk max, Nike, Debenham,and Tesco. Plenty money to spend

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by lurlah2014(f): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2015
Nothing is so special about the black friday sales cos I woke up @ 12am to purchase on jumia.com only to find out that there was no 90% slash on price as so said.

Am so angry now pls sumone shud help me call JUMIA for defamation of character plssssssssss

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by GoldenJAT(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2015
I do vigil o.. Still got 1 or 2 cheap things sha
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by 247Dior(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2015
big scam!!! no price reduction
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Blazinraj01(f): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2015
Konga launched the new Alcatel OneTouch Popstar today. I planned to purchase but there is no significant product details on their site. I can't risk it. undecided
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by FemiFaniKayode: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2015
naija can follow follow
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by tmtech: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2015
All is see is 'Black scammer'

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2015
Na only online shopping Black Friday dey for? SK na still the same price for here o!

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by LaurelP(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2015
fighal:
Brother which site u dae talk about?
Jumia site is down on my phone...
Konga WICKED die!! I no know weather their own discount dae increase the original price.. Phone expensive, Lappy expensive, even common Jersey them say na 10,000..

Exactly..common jersey is competing with suit.
Generally their prices didnt change, they want to milk peolpe dry in the name of black friday.
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 27, 2015
Utter crap. Will go and buy things peacefully at likes of forestry road...

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by goodeal(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2015
[b]Black friday bonanza: [/b]Open this link and fill the form, u'll be asked who referred you, just type(praise)and u will get 500airtime to any network u use! Its no joke...... http:///0TafyogOeC konga is giving away Airtime, Hurry, don't miss out......... Re broadcast Pls
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by donem: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2015
SHEGZYDONIAA:
their discounts are not really significant on luxury and in-demand goods...especially phones..
any1 notices that?
On point in fact no difference at all, thank God i didn't had any expectations else would have been very extremely disappointed.
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by ClassCaptain(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2015
Please I need someone to buy me a phone.I seriously need one !!!! embarassed....
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Alexander001(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2015
Bossforeva:
but it was extremely limited right?
just for 5 mins, I know a guy that bought infinix hot note 8k
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by jaymichael(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2015
DJMCOTTY:
Na only online shopping Black Friday dey for? SK na still the same price for here o!
Igbo price drop sef?

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Luckki1001(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2015
I ordered for 3 items on Jumia, but all attempts to confirm the order proved abortive as the website kept reporting error issues. Chatted with 2 of their customer agents all they told me was to keep trying. By the time the items were finally confirmed, I noticed that 1 item [a rechargeable fan] had been struck off the list. When I checked the black friday page, I discovered that the rechargeable fan had been sold out, along with other rechargeable fans! And I had placed my order since 8:43am! I just provoke instantly and chatted with another customer agent, stating my obvious unhappiness at the way and manner I have just been swindled off an item and categorically told them to cancel all my orders. I now understand why it is called Black Friday and will never participate in the Nigerian version of it again angry

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by achusky: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2015
i dont hv money to shop
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by UniqueGem(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2015
Here i am surfing for a cheap phone. Smh
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Spidermon: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2015
PlayStation 4 was sold out right from the onset on Jumia. Yet they were shouting 60% discount.
They removed only 1 naira on most of the goods. This one na white Friday.

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2015
destino24:
Bought a wireless mouse, a 32 gb USB 2.0 flash and a Bluetooth headset. No significant price reduction in other items
On where?
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:46am On Nov 27, 2015
jaymichael:
Igbo price drop sef?
u just take all ur mouth call am, u no fit even code.. U lack respect .
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by donem: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2015
fighal:
Brother which site u dae talk about?
Jumia site is down on my phone...
Konga WICKED die!! I no know weather their own discount dae increase the original price.. Phone expensive, Lappy expensive, even common Jersey them say na 10,000..
Bro don't mind them, Julia, Konga etc are all scampers, this black Friday is only significantly felt abroad.
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Ferdinandu(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2015
Why should we copy every poo from the western world. We don’t celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow here in Nigeria so why the fu*k is people talking about black Friday. Nigerians abeg make una for once be innovative, copy copy no go help us.
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by ochris03: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2015
loool guys all the cheap products are inferior china and taiwan goods were we no know the label name. well all i know jumia don tell all network provider to lower the internet service. Shai dis alone can make dem loss the customers there already have

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by ChickenChangeNG: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2015
Don't stress any further www.chickenchange.com is giving upto 50% off all items at your own price. www.chickenchange.com gives you the power to state your own price. So what are you waiting for start shopping NOW www.chickenchange.com

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by ChickenChangeNG: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2015
Don't stress any further www.chickenchange.com is giving upto 50% off on all items at your own price. www.chickenchange.com gives you the power to state your own price. So what are you waiting for start shopping NOW www.chickenchange.com

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 10:49am On Nov 27, 2015
grin black friday

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by Gifted4all(m): 10:49am On Nov 27, 2015
I bought one iPhone 6, 40inch led samsung for just 80k
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by sidnazious(m): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2015
Nothing is cheap on this #blackfriday..... Phone prices are even better off in normal stores like Slot and Affordables....

If anyone has seen something that is really discounted (20-50%)...let us know.

Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by missKiffy(f): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2015
i checked jumia and the prices of the phones are almost same, dont know about other items
Re: Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience by moshoodn(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2015
The Megathon was a lesson....

I never expected any good thing from Jumia et al... They wanted traffic and I bet they got it.

Shop on Amazon.... Cool marketplace for a Black Friday.

19 Ways To Save Money In Nigeria / Oluwatoyin Subair: The MD Of HITV Shares His Touching Experience / CBN To Withdraw POS Operators License Over High Charges