Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of She Suffered Domestic Violence (see Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of She Suffered Domestic Violence (see Photos) (2194 Views)

Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence / Heartbreaking Story Of OAU Student Waiting To Be Hanged / Domestic Violence! See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife In Jos- Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of She Suffered Domestic Violence (see Photos) by mloveth: 3:09am On Nov 27, 2015
The lady pictured below is simple identified as Blessing. She suffered domestic violence from her husband.

The Blessing shared her story at the ongoing Activism Against Gender Based Violence organized by popular activist Dr. Joe Odumakin.....

See more photos--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/lady-shares-heartbreaking-story-of-she-suffered-domestic-violence-see-photos/

Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of She Suffered Domestic Violence (see Photos) by EHMIR(m): 3:19am On Nov 27, 2015
End time sufferation:O
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of She Suffered Domestic Violence (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:41am On Nov 27, 2015
Enuff of this endtime thid and that,ccos e norr hymeundecided
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of She Suffered Domestic Violence (see Photos) by shegzan(m): 6:14am On Nov 27, 2015
Domestic violence everywhere. . None is ever wild!!
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of She Suffered Domestic Violence (see Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:09am On Nov 27, 2015
cry
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of She Suffered Domestic Violence (see Photos) by arnold123: 2:31am On Nov 28, 2015
mloveth:
The lady pictured below is simple identified as Blessing. She suffered domestic violence from her husband.

The Blessing shared her story at the ongoing Activism Against Gender Based Violence organized by popular activist Dr. Joe Odumakin.....

See more photos--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/lady-shares-heartbreaking-story-of-she-suffered-domestic-violence-see-photos/
she looks like a stubborn and stewpid idiawtic woman! #just saying (if some bitches don't get their ass beat their mind nor dey reach ground
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of She Suffered Domestic Violence (see Photos) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
arnold123:
she looks like a stubborn and stewpid idiawtic woman! #just saying (if some bitches don't get their ass beat their mind nor dey reach ground

Make I no talk lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of She Suffered Domestic Violence (see Photos) by 2cribz: 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
I know her type, she resembles my former tenant. Very sad caustic tongued,quick to curse and always grumbling tenant with sharp mouth
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of She Suffered Domestic Violence (see Photos) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
2cribz:
I know her type, she resembles my former tenant. Very sad caustic tongued,quick to curse and always grumbling tenant with sharp mouth
So she deserves that?
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of She Suffered Domestic Violence (see Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
without checking names ....I already knew that region

Afonja people and wickedness eeeeh!
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of She Suffered Domestic Violence (see Photos) by Bennysam: 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
Idiot tell what you do , I don’t believe all this nonsense people looking for sympathy on social media
Re: Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story Of She Suffered Domestic Violence (see Photos) by Bennysam: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
If you fellow this case till end now you will see that this woman is devil

(1) (Reply)

Look At The Snake This Young Man Vommited In Ogbona, Edo State. / Wickedness!!! See Where These Criminals Produce Fake And Poisonous Wine!!!!! / Mother Watched Daughter Get Raped, Killed Then Had Dinner And Sex With Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.