Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) (14347 Views)

ESCOFi — Don't Try This at Home [WhatsApp Screenshots] / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by gamaliel121(m): 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
onila:
are u mentally retarded
didnt u read the story, how it happened
dumb monkey
She still saw his cock and fantasized about it...
Hahahahahahahah
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by gamaliel121(m): 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
onila:
are u mentally retarded
didnt u read the story, how it happened
dumb monkey
Hahahahahahahah
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
gamaliel121:

Hahahahahahahah
shes not like ur mother

sorry
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by gamaliel121(m): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
onila:
shes not like ur mother
sorry

Am tired of fighting...
You win...
Sorry...
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
gamaliel121:

Am tired of fighting...

You win...

Sorry...
aww I like humble guys

you look good by the way smiley
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
Vanquay:
There's no Rather in the equation, you WILL remain single for Life undecided

An Asshole_ with a perfectly happy life...Now that's HEAVEN ON EARTH

I never claimed she had good taste but how does it feel knowing no one has ever had a taste for you...at least not a genuine one undecided
being a virgin

does not mean I am not wanted

dumb monkey
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
gamaliel121:

Am tired of fighting...

You win...

Sorry...
arent u gonna say thanks undecided
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by gamaliel121(m): 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
onila:
arent u gonna say thanks undecided
Lol..thanks..
I was away.!!!!
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
gamaliel121:

Lol..thanks..

I was away.!!!!
smiley

fine boy
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
grin
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by gamaliel121(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
onila:
smiley
fine boy

Nice one......smiles*
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Keketu(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
kekakuz:
So your mum saw your landlords balls
Somebody is giving a bblowjob soon and it's your mama
theif ! you steal my monica!
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
Alright I agree you are s virgin, no one would desire your Ugly self...I bet you go to bed with different typed of Dildos...You are Ugly, I advise you had better become a Nun, that way you can serve God with your Ugliness and Nairaland can have some breathing space.

Retarded_ ugly Destitute from s Swine hole undecided
onila:
being a virgin

does not mean I am not wanted

dumb monkey
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
gamaliel121:

Am tired of fighting...
You win...
Sorry...
Bros don throw in the towel cheesy
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Vanquay:
Alright I agree you are s virgin, no one would desire your Ugly self...I bet you go to bed with different typed of Dildos...You are Ugly, I advise you had better become a Nun, that way you can serve God with your Ugliness and Nairaland can have some breathing space.

Retarded_ ugly Destitute from s Swine hole undecided
boy go swing on some mans nut sack and get out my face wierdo
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
Girl you be tripping cus you have access to Wifi doesn't mean you gotta open up stupid_ threads and make dumb posts.

Bitches_ erywhere are Netflixing and chilling with their Baes and you right here stalking your threads undecided

Seriously, Ama take you out to the cinemas out of pity, desperate bitch_
onila:
boy go swing on some mans nut sack and get out my face wierdo
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by stchinedu: 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
Eddygourdo:
as a free forum she has rights to post whatever nonsense she deems fit, but should that imply insults and abusive criticisms, this behaviour by people is what turns me off on online forums, to share you opinion will simply open one up to insults to parents and kin. It's shameful
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by jmaxjohn(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nairaland needs more strict thread moderators. Dis z a useless thread nd shd b closed. Let's learn from sites like d xda forum abeg.
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
jmaxjohn:
Nairaland needs more strict thread moderators. Dis z a useless thread nd shd b closed. Let's learn from sites like d xda forum abeg.
must every thread be serious

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Margauxluv(f): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
onila:
she was with a family member

uptight skank

Still nt enough reason for u to post it here tho.
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Margauxluv:

Still nt enough reason for u to post it here tho.

take ur stuck up ass out of my thread

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by bibijay123(f): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
This is so sad, insulting one another over issues that does not merit it, what happened to #respect ur women folks?
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Margauxluv(f): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
onila:
take ur stuck up ass out of my thread

Lol
OK kid.
grin wink
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
onila:
I am an old downsyndrome having bald head lonely fccktard
Sorry dear embarassed if i had known all these about you i wouldn't have made my first post.

He molested you, too bad, but did you let anyone know about it? embarassed
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by gamaliel121(m): 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Bros don throw in the towel cheesy

Omo I tire...

The matter to much for me....I lose
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Margauxluv:

Lol
OK kid.
grin wink

Girl go swing on some mans nut sack and get out my face wierdo
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Speechless3:
Sorry dear embarassed if i had known all these about you i wouldn't have made my first post.

He molested you, too bad, but did you let anyone know about it? embarassed
homosexual Speechless3, hes mad @me because he doesn't have a womb lol

fagg0t
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
gamaliel121:

Omo I tire...

The matter to much for me....I lose
But y u come start wetin u no fit finish
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by gamaliel121(m): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
Greekgoddess:
But y u come start wetin u no fit finish

Na devil work mehn......
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
gamaliel121:

Na devil work mehn......
Y u sef come allow d devil to locate u cheesy
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by gamaliel121(m): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Y u sef come allow d devil to locate u cheesy

I hide but he locate my position...

How far with you??
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Margauxluv(f): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
onila:
Girl go swing on some mans nut sack and get out my face wierdo

Keep exhibiting ur perverted traits ok

Wen do u intend to grow up.?huh
U fink typing trashy Nd bitchy words do help?

Lol take a chill pill really (sedative maybe)
Nd rethink.

Cheers.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? / Hubby Fertility Test / Nigerians Don't Like PDA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.