Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,579 members, 7,801,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention (30609 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu’s Sister Shares Her Ordeal With Soldiers At Kuje Prison / How I And My Relatives Were Harassed At Kuje Prison - Kanu's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by chosen04(f): 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
shinebabe:

I've just seen the video. KANU actually took a spanking from those Igbo elders in that meeting.
....When has some members of Worild Igbo congress became Igbo elders? Abeg receive senses. FYI, dont be fooled. These people wont have invited him as their guest speaker if they are not in support of his aspiration.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Guy kedu ife na-eme? You mailed me. Odikwa na nma?

Odikwa na mma Nwannem. Onwere one boy na dis forum whey kpoo my Afa, Ona ewere afam dee ebea publicly.

Achorom ima ka iga eji ur hack skills Gosi mu Aha ya ka mu pastie ya ebe a
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by gigabyte13: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
zendy:

It is not possible to jail a person for what they say in a democratic country, doesn't matter if the person called for arms or a nuclear bomb. It falls under freedom of speech

Freedom of speech indeed, see dis lunatic terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by garokabir: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
zendy:

It is not possible to jail a person for what they say in a democratic country, doesn't matter if the person called for arms or a nuclear bomb. It falls under freedom of speech
hmmmm freedom of speech has limit.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by nike4love: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
agarawu23:
its impossible to win a govt with silly demands.

Biafra will NEVER exist in Nigeria.
Anybody that try it will only rot in jail like KANU.

And don't forget you will need billions of naira to fight a case with the federal govt. Hope u guys are contributing?
Its only a baboon and a monkey locked in the zoo will think one cannot win a case against a tyrant leader in a democratic state.lettered men knows no one is above the law.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by saintandsinnerz: 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ioannes:

you this people don't cease to amaze me.

[s]1. who are his people so he is now moses and you are the israelites abi? i guess you think he is going to lead you to canaan. ok o.

2. no i don't know how many, can you give us a verifiable figure here?

3. taking the laws into your own hands in a land that has laws and regulations is a crime, yes. you feel aggrieved, you go to court.

4. if the oba of Lagos threatened to throw ya a*ss into the lagoon how many of you have actually sued him? besides, threatening to throw you into the lagoon and threatening to pick up arms and fight a sovereign nation state are two different things. one is seditious, a crime against the government, the other is a threat to you as a private citizen. are you waiting for the government to come and sue on your behalf just like you are waiting for Nigeria to GIVE you Biafra instead of you to actively seek referendum from the UN, or maybe like you went to war in 1967 and you were waiting for your enemies to feed you abi?[/s]

I thought i was quoting a normal and sensible person
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by Irepib(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Leave this young man let him be the bible says forgive and forget
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by excel4us: 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
this iş Nigeria WERE law iş nt adheared.naturaly IGBOS are hated .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

I thought i was quoting a normal and sensible person
asiwere.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by gbemoh: 7:57am On Nov 28, 2015
Uhm.....when idea and views are being aired, i often assume that there needs to be a level of maturity and this makes views logical and highly cerebal. I wont go down this path with you. Nigeria has gotten to a state where tribalistic and religious sentiments tends to take over logical views. We really need to grow to a stage where we look beyond this, there are so many multi ethnic families these days, you assume I'm free of Ibo blood cause of my view on Biafra and my handle, and you are wrong. Maturity needs to start from each Nigerian, instead of the usual blame game. Thanks, enjoy your weekend. Cheers!!!
xtrorse:

Here's the truth about your people:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by mart2k(m): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
Let him die there afterall pple die everyday. Or is he scared of death now?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by mart2k(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
kaakulator3:

MR MAN WHY ARE YOU SPITTING ALL OVER MY FACE

DOES THAT MEAN KANU WON'T EAT EBA WITHOUT STEW THIS NIGHT? grin
He wil because d DSS I knw only feed criminals once a day. Kanu is more than a criminal so he deserves food only once in 2days
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by mart2k(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lanretoye:
I'm sure by the time those DSS guys are done with him,if he hear IPOD or IPAD,even Iphone self he no go stop for finish line.
Guy, u wicked o, u wan kill me wit laf? I cnt just stp lafing at ur comment. Very funny
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by mart2k(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
chosen04:
......FYI, Nnamdi Kanu has been arrested and detained by the DSS over this same Biafra agitation for 3 months. He was kept in solitary confinement then. If in any doubt, then ask FESTUS KEYAMO because he was his Lawyer then. Infact, it is even the arrest that radicalize him and made him say no going back on Biafra. So, try another line next time....
Ok, just like Yusuf Mohammed was detained on 2-3 occassions b4 he was finally laid to rest. Next time if not now, ur kanu may neva av anoda oppurtunity to b alive again. He may b used for target training for d newly recruited boys. B warned
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by mart2k(m): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
vanunu:
Nigeria is really a primitive country, how can they treat a non violent detenee like that.
Go and find out d meaning of 'TREASON and, FELONY' either in d dictionary or Nigerian constitution
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by solonazzy: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
eye4eye:
Here is the potential terrorist asking for weapons to kill his fellow Nigeria citizens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

Kanu must not be released for life. He must be kept in prison to rot and peme there. He is a danger to the society.
Watched d video nw, it's a pity dat man wnt escape Dis.... It's called treasonable felony..... Punishable by death
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by mart2k(m): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
zendy:

No problem, u too cn start makin such speech because. Of freedom of speech n c where it wl land u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by Lanretoye(m): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
mart2k:
Guy, u wicked o, u wan kill me wit laf? I cnt just stp lafing at ur comment. Very funny
Abi nah,IPOB dey sound like another Apple product self.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by bosedekemi(f): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
embarassed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Btruth:
For all I know, if you like cry from now till eternity, you and your rest ain't having no Biafra state. Slave you are, and slave you will remain. Dumb ass!

"Yorubas are perpetual slaves to Northern herdsmen" - Falae, 2015.  

It is a pity that Falae is just realizing this in 2015.
Since the days of Afonja and Alimi, to the days of Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Pa Ajasin and now the Fulanis have been hunting Yorubas for sports.

Miserable and demented cretinous savage of dirt and slavery!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by Btruth: 7:11am On Dec 01, 2015
xtrorse:

"Yorubas are perpetual slaves to Northern herdsmen" - Falae, 2015.  

It is a pity that Falae is just realizing this in 2015.
Since the days of Afonja and Alimi, to the days of Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Pa Ajasin and now the Fulanis have been hunting Yorubas for sports.

Miserable and demented cretinous savage of dirt and slavery!

Haven't you realise that there's a different from a fighting a lost war and using a diplomacy to settle your scores? Besides, is it the only SW that has been attacked by the Fulanis? Our course are totally different from yours, and I'm afraid that that your dream die years ago. So, wake up my friend and face the reality.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by seacoast(m): 8:20am On Dec 01, 2015
baby124:
Chinwe is it true that they caught your brother in the middle of a 3some in a Lagos hotel. Please clear the air, I don't trust this DSS folks. If it's true that means Nnamdi fancied himself as Idi Amin, when he is just a little miscreant. A strong man will survive DSS.
yes he was caught in the 3some of ur mum, the senior asha, with your two sisters.... Nnamdi kanu must be a strongman to have handled your mum and ur two sisters. Hope the air is cleared?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by bakila: 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
zendy:

If that speech kill you or is likely to kill you it is not subject to freedom of speech.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by HtwoOw: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
brize:
I hope that Nigeria and terrorist buhari and his killer squad are ready to detain,imprison or kill more and more people?? Hope they are ready to use us as gun testing festival? they should get more guns and we will get more peacful, We will overcome but we will never forgive......

You for show for Trump rally now, why you siddon for house dey type rubbish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Says DSS Men Are Trying To Kill Her Brother In Detention by Daplux4: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
agarawu23:

Thats what you get when you are enemy of progress.

There is nothing like Biafra, he should call soothsayers to go and ask ojukwu in his grave.

You can't win a case with the govt, they will only make your life miserable. tongue

I just pity the man family.

Biafra my ass

1914 to 2014 remain a date that will separate Peter from bananas if not now maybe later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Pays Homage To Ewuare, Oba Of Benin / President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) / Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.