Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Cold Room Investment Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cold Room Investment Business (1100 Views)

I Have #500,000 Need 100% Safe Investment/business / Massive Diamond Investment Business!!! / Let's Say You Have N1m, What Kind Of Investment/business Would You Like To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cold Room Investment Business by Haywiire(m): 4:44am On Nov 27, 2015
STANDARD COLD ROOM FOR LEASE/RENT

SPECIFICATIONS

Holding capacity: 10 tonnes
Dimension: Length 12ft; Breadth 10 feet; Height 9 ft
Capacity: 5 horsepower

OTHER SPECIFICATIONS

Twin evaporators, Standard condenser unit (made in Germany), Thermostat

LEASE/RENTAL PRICE: NEGOTIABLE. CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE FOR CONTACT INFORMATION IF INTERESTED

A cold room with the above listed specifications is currently offered for lease/rent. The cold room is located in Ikotun, one of the suburbs in Lagos. It is within close proximity to Ikotun market ( a particularly unique location for poultry, frozen fish and fish feed operators who wish to penetrate not just the ikotun market but also the entire Alimosho market area. Currently, Alimosho ranks as the most densely populated local government in Lagos (with Ikotun as its most populated area). Based on the predominant income class within the local government (the lower middle class and the middle class), there exists a huge demand for cheap source of protein (fish) and also poultry products.
Another unique factor of the cold room is that it is located within an Industrial estate and enjoys constant electricity 24/7.

Twin Evaporators

Condensing unit

LEASE/RENTAL PRICE: NEGOTIABLE. CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE FOR CONTACT INFORMATION IF INTERESTED

WHO SHOULD BE INTERESTED:

Processed Poultry farmers;
Given the tough stance of the Government on imported frozen chicken, there currently exists a huge gap between demand and supply of poultry products within the Ikotun axis. For now, there's been almost zero penetration of local processed chicken within the ikotun axis. Our cold room, given its strategic location will aid the intending investor in seizing the opportunities that come with being the pioneer entrant into the Ikotun local processed poultry market.

Frozen Fish Operators
If you're a frozen fish operator seeking to expand in into the Ikotun market, then our cold room gives you the strategic edge (based on its very close proximity to the Ikotun market) in winning customers

Fish Feed Operators
If you require your fish feed to be maintained at the right moisture content before selling off to fish farmers, then our cold room is Ideal for you. Personally, I have not encountered anyone who has ventured into this lucrative business in the Ikotun axis and considering the huge number of fish farmers within the ikotun area, I believe an early market penetration would hold a lot of benefits

Juice makers.
If you're a juice maker that's interested in penetrating new markets and serving your intending customers cold chilled drinks or probably storing your concentrates at the optimum temperature, then you should consider leasing the cold room.

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE FOR CONTACT INFORMATION

Re: Cold Room Investment Business by Haywiire(m): 8:50am On Dec 01, 2015
Offer still available.

(1) (Reply)

. / How Promising And Lucrative Is Cinematography Business? / Bitcoins For Sale At A Very Low Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.