Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Have You Heard Of Moringa Oil Before? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Heard Of Moringa Oil Before? (1913 Views)

Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money / Have You Heard About Sport Trading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard Of Moringa Oil Before? by wakes: 4:52am On Nov 27, 2015
Moringa oil is extracted from the seeds using two methods.
Cold press and hot press.
Cold pressed is better than hot pressed.
The oil is highly beneficial.
It is used externally and internally.
It has ANTI AGING properties.
It is highly medicinal and is used for skin ailments, arthritis, prostate challenges, stretch mark, etc.
For more information check my signature.
Moringa oil available.
Price: N2500/Bottle.
Bottle size: 75ml(See picture attached)
Method of extraction: Cold pressed
Colour: Golden yellow.

Re: Have You Heard Of Moringa Oil Before? by wakes: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2015
The oil was used by a woman in abuja. Hear what she said:
I had a black spot on my skin and decided to test the oil. So I took the oil and applied on the spot
After three days, the black spot disappeared.
The same woman said she used the oil on her arm/leg that was arthritic and the arthritis disappeared. Now she has bought he Moringa oil extracting machine and is into the oil business.
The oil works!
Re: Have You Heard Of Moringa Oil Before? by wakes: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2015
Moringa oil comes from the seeds of Moringa Oleifera Tree. These are extremely rich in phytonutrients and can make a great impact on your overall health. Moringa oil is exceptionally famous for the numerous benefits that it offers. It is really famous in the skin and beauty care industry.

Moringa Oil Benefits for Skin:

This oil is getting popular day by day in the cosmetic industry purely because of its excellent anti-aging benefits and other important properties. Here are the skin benefits of Moringa oil:

1. Anti-aging oil:

This nutrient-dense oil is famous for its anti-aging properties. It helps removes wrinkles and prevents the sagging of facial skin as well. It comes filled with antioxidants that slow the aging process down and help curb the activity of free radicals.
To be continued
Re: Have You Heard Of Moringa Oil Before? by lizdammy: 7:49am On Jan 27, 2020
wakes:
The oil was used by a woman in abuja. Hear what she said:
I had a black spot on my skin and decided to test the oil. So I took the oil and applied on the spot
After three days, the black spot disappeared.
The same woman said she used the oil on her arm/leg that was arthritic and the arthritis disappeared. Now she has bought he Moringa oil extracting machine and is into the oil business.
The oil works!
It works!
Re: Have You Heard Of Moringa Oil Before? by lizdammy: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
wakes:
Moringa oil is extracted from the seeds using two methods.
Cold press and hot press.
Cold pressed is better than hot pressed.
The oil is highly beneficial.
It is used externally and internally.
It has ANTI AGING properties.
It is highly medicinal and is used for skin ailments, arthritis, prostate challenges, stretch mark, etc.
For more information check my signature.
Moringa oil available.
Price: N2500/Bottle.
Bottle size: 75ml(See picture attached)
Method of extraction: Cold pressed
Colour: Golden yellow.

(1) (Reply)

Easy ways to mine Bitcoin (PC/Phone) / Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? / Eagle Cement Factory In Portharcourt, A Gory Site To Behold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.