Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:28 AM

Outrageous - 3,500 Male Sex Workers Discovered In Abuja - NACA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Outrageous - 3,500 Male Sex Workers Discovered In Abuja - NACA (799 Views)

Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine / Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People / Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrageous - 3,500 Male Sex Workers Discovered In Abuja - NACA by marked10(m): 5:04am On Nov 27, 2015
Ewhhh, like seriously? Is this happening? Unbelievable. Ladies you should be inquisitive to know the kind of job your man does ooo when you dresses gorgeously everyday while leaving the house. This here is an eye opener.

The Director General of the National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) Professor John Idoko today disclosed that it recently discovered about 3,500 male sex workers within the Abuja city centre, most of whom were married men.

John Idoko made the disclosure while speaking at the agency's maiden lecture in Abuja. He said a study carried out by the agency indicated that over 60 per cent of the male sex workers are married raising the concern of spouse HIV transmission. He added that the findings by the agency also indicated that a high proportion of married women in Cross River and Benue had other sexual partners within the last six months.

Hmmmm this world is gradually coming to an end.
- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/outrageous-3500-male-sex-workers.html#sthash.eFVuRRmf.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: Outrageous - 3,500 Male Sex Workers Discovered In Abuja - NACA by whirlwind7(m): 5:16am On Nov 27, 2015
This sort of shoddy reporting raises more questions than answers. The unrelated picture you added to it makes it even more baffling, because I'm pretty sure the men arrested were not dressed that way. Abuja hasn't become the drags capital of the world...at least, not yet.

The report didn't specify if the arrested men were servicing other males, or if they were patronized by females, or both. I'm sure you added the picture to make it appear like the arrested men are gays.
If 3,500 cross-dressing men like you tried to suggest got arrested in Abuja within a short period of time, then we are in deep shyte. I chose not to believe this is the case.
Re: Outrageous - 3,500 Male Sex Workers Discovered In Abuja - NACA by Mjshexy(f): 5:17am On Nov 27, 2015
Wow...Like seriously! Aye ma nika oh, end time something
Re: Outrageous - 3,500 Male Sex Workers Discovered In Abuja - NACA by hopeforcharles(m): 5:43am On Nov 27, 2015
whirlwind7:
This sort of shoddy reporting raises more questions than answers. The unrelated picture you added to it makes it even more baffling, because I'm pretty sure the men arrested were not dressed that way. Abuja hasn't become the drags capital of the world...at least, not yet.

The report didn't specify if the arrested men were servicing other males, or if they were patronized by females, or both. I'm sure you added the picture to make it appear like the arrested men are gays.
If 3,500 cross-dressing men like you tried to suggest got arrested in Abuja within a short period of time, then we are in deep shyte. I chose not to believe this is the case.
Don't mind all these traffic monging bloggers who most times doesn't even read or analys the information, the just copy and paste,
Believe the @ ur peril.
Re: Outrageous - 3,500 Male Sex Workers Discovered In Abuja - NACA by amtaken(f): 5:47am On Nov 27, 2015
The picture you posted is at least 4 years. I saw that picture on Facebook in 2011 and it was taken in Ghana.

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Bare Waist In New Advert [viewers Discretion Photo] / Toyin Lawani's Son Is So Cute In New Photoshoot / Senator Obadara’s New Radio Station, Sweet FM In Disarray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.