Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,640 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story (130774 Views)

Finally; Wole Soyinka Confirms He Destroyed His Green Card. / A Night With A Club Girl(True Life Story) / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by olanrewaju99(m): 10:16pm On May 30, 2016
Nice write up, can't wait for the concluding part.
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by wordsmith042(m): 1:09am On May 31, 2016
a good piece of work though, but am sure you can develop better than this,, 'jus keep it coming anyway.

1 Like

Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by toboski1(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2016
wairis this guy sef?
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by OloriOdewale(f): 11:19am On Oct 10, 2016
nice one
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by kennygun(m): 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
Am back dudes n dearies wow
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by dexzzy(f): 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
I yaff come . . . . OK what did I miss?
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by kennygun(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
dexzzy:
I yaff come . . . . OK what did I miss?
nothing much
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by kennygun(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
Continued
Nora's apartment was i cool place to behold
wow i said to her
what a nice place or a young lady like you..
Kennx what do you think(turning to my friend)
the place make sense die
can you guys just sit down nd stop all this praises nora said moving into the inner room...
Nora's place is a two bedroom flat with well furnished sitting room containg everything a sitting room could have...
(talking to kennx) im be like say this bae get coins
am telling you like say im father be sanetor
(enters nora wearing a yelow spagetti top nd a bum short)
so what can i offer you guys
anything cold i said
how about you kennx
same with me
ok i will be right back
After eating kennx told me he had to run along cos he have an appointment with his bae that evening so he ran along
...now its me and this lady i said to myself..
Nora went to her tv set and played a cool blues...
Do you know how to dance sha asked me
no dear
then watch me she started twisting her hips from east to west and i started admiring her from her nipple showing through her yellow top then i noticed she is not wearing any bra
she streched her hands nd drew me up
she slowly rocked me for like 15mins since i could not hold it i
grabed her nd we starts to kiss pationately an slowly and when am almost done undressing her she started crying....T...B...C
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by kennygun(m): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
Pls no ghost reders comment if u enjoyed it for more
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by dexzzy(f): 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ohhh GOD

why u dey keep us for suspence

Abeg come continue before I provoke..........
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by kennygun(m): 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
dexzzy:
Ohhh GOD

actually am exusted i will update tommorow morning
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by kennygun(m): 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
dexzzy:
Ohhh GOD

actually am exusted i will update tommorow morning
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by Ultimategeneral: 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hmmm nawao
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by kennygun(m): 6:19am On Nov 12, 2016
Morning dudes nd dearies
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by kennygun(m): 6:38am On Nov 12, 2016
Continued.....
Nora whats it
why are you crying?
Ken i so much love you from the frist day i met you she said in a crying voice
but am afraid..
Afraid of what dear
am just afraid she said leaning on my chest
(which kind babe be this one i said to mysef)
am afraid of betrayal,what guys want is just sex and after that they dump you..am really scared cos i cant resist you ken
i drew her close to my face and said to her can you trust me she said yes,and i began where i stoped but before i could push my rod inside her she pushed me...
Ken you cant understand am afraid of loosing you
then make me understand i said in a harsh tone
ken am not the person you think i am
how do you mean dear?
Please ken dont take it like i dont want you to Bleep me,i want you as much as you want me but its for your own good
is there anything wroung with you?i said
no its not about me or my body but there are things you cant just undestand
(this babe is getting strange to me i said to myself but been the type that dont accept easily i still persisted not knowing shes the means to my end)
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by collins1895: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
Leavin Ghost mode,work more on ur details n suspense..keep it cumin
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by kennygun(m): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
collins1895:
Leavin Ghost mode,work more on ur details n suspense..keep it cumin

aite boss
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by Ultimategeneral: 6:37am On Nov 17, 2016
So u have finally abandoned this nice story
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by BlissfulJeff(m): 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
bros pls update ooooo
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by comelyJummy(f): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
What is it Kenny. Have you forgotten ur password again? Abi u WAN kill action for my body ni. Nice work anyway

1 Like

Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by kennygun(m): 3:14am On Jul 10, 2018
am back my people who miss me
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by tomgab(m): 6:59am On Jul 10, 2018
I did
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by kennygun(m): 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
started this tread since 2016.....now 2018 am gonna finnish it so stay frost
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by Ann2012(f): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
kennygun:
Welcome back, pls come and finish it ooo
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by kennygun(m): 12:46am On Jul 12, 2018
please i gats review the whole story kind of lost the insight please keep your comments coming till the most awiting post..........kennx
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by kennygun(m): 12:47am On Jul 12, 2018
follow me on facebook@ obinna harryson for more info
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by JULI3BAE: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
pls update o its jt getting interesting
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2018
kennygun:

If you like... Am outta here
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by Ayodipths(m): 8:46am On Sep 25, 2018
@kennygun, coman finish what you start o, be4 i start wahala o , lols kikikiki
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by kingcornel(m): 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nice write-up man.... keep it coming
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by Mannygoulding(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
enough kleg for this story sha
Re: A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story by Uniqueteco(m): 6:29am On Dec 03, 2018
Oya bring it on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun / The New Girl / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.