Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) (128112 Views)

Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) / 9 Silent Nigerian Billionaires Who Keep Their Wealth On A Low Key(photos) / List Of Nigerian Billionaires - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 27, 2015
I will be a billionaire one day.. LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by DankemzI(m): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2015
Lets keep this tribal sentiments aside! Lets look at this from another perspective,... This guys if you trace their lineage well. Their ancestors dined with Colonial Lords way back then, they were the first to send their children abroad! Take a look at Our V.p a grandson of Awolowo becoming a v.p damn poverty Their birth,upbringing,growth,future,.. Was well polished with Gold!
But we'll still break that fence.
I can't afford not to be rich!
Poverty na one tea I no fit drink!
I got no option than to be successful!

4 Likes

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 27, 2015
liberty300:
lol, Don't mind those fools. My friend made 64million a few months a ago from game stores and he's expect to make x2 of that amount by December.

Onitsha men make a minimum of 600k a day...go there and see bankers sitting in their shops with machine counters and safes inside the market

Even e-money that everyone knows is 35 years

Op that list should be "youngest lagos flexing men"

That's about 3000 dollars per day. Ordinary coliseum (cheap online store) makes over 7mil per day yet the owner wasn't mentioned. Ur here talking about 600k.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by onoikenna: 8:47am On Nov 27, 2015
Small boys living large
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by SUBWAY101(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2015
liberty300:
lol, Don't mind those fools. My friend made 64million a few months a ago from game stores and he's expect to make x2 of that amount by December.

Onitsha men make a minimum of 600k a day...go there and see bankers sitting in their shops with machine counters and safes inside the market

Are you kidding me? You are comparing those that make 3k usd daily with the big boys up there. shocked shocked I am ashamed on your behalf.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by tpraiz(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2015
I No get Option for this Life....... Than to Make am for this Life........... #Baba God Hears Prayers
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by jemype(m): 9:18am On Nov 27, 2015
zainabicy:
I pray they can start investing & encouraging other aspiring entreprenuers.

Having all d money 2 buy Ur grandson a wristwatch in advance is nothing if a random tout in Lagos son can become a tout as well & stab him wit a bottle some day.

Invest & educate d youth- protect Our future!
where were d entrepreneurs when the billionaires were working?
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by totit: 9:38am On Nov 27, 2015
azzima:
See Biafrans comparing E Money to these young international money makers. E money?? compared to televeras international? ?have u guys checked Google? ?or forbes magazine? ?what's baffling you niggas is that these Yoruba boys are quiet BILLIONAIRES unlike igbo local noisemakers. Fujimoto hangs out and gets contracts from the king and princes of Dubai. Igho sanomi who is half yoruba is worth over 1 BILLION dollars. Delano boy has the whole of ASIA sown up with his liquor. And some fool is comparing his friend that makes 600k ($3000 )a day with these guys that have been CONFIRMED money makers by forbes magazine. Igbos are just too local champions with too much noise jor!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

My brother I tire oo

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by madenigga(m): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2015
agarawu23:
Check their background, they are from rich family.

Ladi Delano @22 in liquor business, and you think his parent aren't the sponsor?

It's good to be rich anyway......... I wish them success
thats what most Nigerians dont know.
People like this from Rich families are the ones that would be telling u that it's not by grade.
If the f00lish poor ones that don't have anything to fall back on role with them there own one chance no exit.

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2015
If Poor man pikin no get Talent for Nigeria, he is on his own

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by okoro4: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2015
The rich getting richer
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Polarbite(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2015
I admire dem but dis guys were born wit silver spoons nw.D only thing dey did was 2 build on deir solid foundations.I swear nobdy in ds thread can tel me dat if u wre to b a rich man kid u wudnt av achieved mre dan ur parent(we get brain now) but because we b hustlers we jst av 2 work hard for our future kids.#ajepakonimi

5 Likes

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by FKO81(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2015
Lagos-Ibadan propaganda don start again, how may of you know Chima Anayaso
NAIRA LE PARIS HOTEL
Posted on July 16, 2015 by Encomium
DSC_0631
Serial entrepreneur and man of means, Chima Anyaso is still diversifying. The oil tycoon recently unveiled a Nmulti-million hospitality facility, Le Paris Continental Hotel, with loads of music stars and other notable personalities in attendance.
In a chat with Encomium Weekly, shortly after the opening ceremony, the Igbere-Abia born Anyaso said he is amazed at the manifestation of God’s blessings in his life.
“God is still blessing us. And we will continue to use the resources He has graciously given us to raise platforms that would create wealth and sustainable jobs for Nigerians”.
On what stands out the multi-million naira Le Paris Hotel, the Caades Oil and Gas boss said the facilities are some of the best in this side of the world.
“This is our own Four-Points By Sheraton. We’ve got everything here. You can add we are redefining luxury at the extended Le Paris Hotel”.
And exploring the Lekki, Phase 1,Lagos hotel, Encomium Weekly scooped it has over 50 luxury suites and apartments, incorporating bars, lounges and ultra-modern fitness facilities. There is also an intercontinental restaurant as well as a red carpet gallery for movie, music and other showbiz stars.
We further learnt that young Chima, who is married to the daughter of maverick politician, Senator Arthur Nzeribe, is really into many other lines of business.
From real estate to the financial sector, oil and gas and healthcare, the one- time PDP-House of Representatives aspirant really has his hands full. And he has actually made a success of them all, emerging one of Nigeria’s immensely rich young people.
The opening ceremony of Le Paris Hotel attracted leading Nigerian artistes including, pop stars, 2Face Idibia and Harrysong. Equally in attendance were, Aba-based singer, Ruff Coin, Eme Records First Lady, Niyola, Sylvia Nduka and Olu Maintain.
There were also the chief host, NEPAL Oil & Gas boss, Elder Ekeoma (Chima’s in-law) and his adorable wife, Barr. (Mrs.) Ngozi Ekeoma, Deputy Controller of Customs, Chief Ukonu Anyaogu Ukanu, football star, Kalu Uche, royal fathers, among others.
The event featured performances laced with a lavish party as well as an after party at the hotel’s VIP lounge
http://encomium.ng/billionaire-mogul-chima
-anyaso-unveils-multi-million-naira-le-paris-hotel/

Read more about the guy
http://encomium.ng/gov-ambode-meets-with-africas-young-entrepreneurs-at-lagos-house-ikeja/
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Rex123(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2015
liberty300:

The way you peeps talk amaze me, honestly! Someone makes 600k a day? Is that his profits? How about what he used for investments? That why many youths can't run a biz effectively! Those guys up there are billionaires. There is always an ever present market for their commodity. The article shouldn't be an ethnicity motivated one but to show Nigerian youth the importance of Entrepreneurship and reduced dependency on the government!
You want to be a billionaire? Be an entrepreneur!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by FKO81(m): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2015
Kanu Nwankwo
Popularly known as Papilo, Kanu Nwanwko comes from a humble background but he rose to fame with remarkable exploits in football and business. Today, he owns a chain of businesses with diverse interest in oil, property, hospitality and photography.

The Owerri, Imo State born businessman is regarded as one Nigerian with a heart of gold because of his immense contributions to the society. Through these his many works, it was no surprise that he was a made a UNICEF ( United Nations Children’s Fund) ambassador for two consecutive years.

A few years ago, the pro footballer encountered a life threatening heart ailment. He was tenacious and miraculously he got healed after prayers from family, friends and fans all over the world as well as surgical operations in the USA. Ever since his successful surgery, Kanu returned actively to playing football and used his fame to help assist others also battling with the life threatening condition. He supported charity organizations including Heart of Gold Hospice and later on, launched the Kanu Nwankwo Heart Foundation – this non-profit organization has raised millions of Naira for children with heart related ailments. Many have been treated both home and abroad and are living a healthier, better life.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/09/28/pro-footballer-kanu-nwankwo-oil-gas-mogul-walter-wagbatsoma-philanthropist-sade-okoya-to-be-honoured-by-business-leadership-awareness-group-for-their-heart-of-gold-contributions/
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by FKO81(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2015
He's sold boxing champ Floyd Mayweather 39 cars … and counting
'I don't know if a franchised dealer is willing to do what I do'

Los Angeles exotic-car dealer Obi Okeke was sound asleep when his phone rang one morning at 3 a.m. last year.

It was Floyd Mayweather.

The undefeated welterweight champ had a mission for his trusted dealer: Have a Bugatti Veyron sitting in the driveway of his Las Vegas mansion in 12 hours.

It was time for Dr. Bugatti, as Okeke is sometimes called, to perform a miracle.

So Okeke jumped in the shower and headed to Fusion Luxury Motors, the Chatsworth, Calif., store he opened in 2012 and co-owns. He checked his notes, hopped on a plane, secured the car and drove it to Mayweather himself.

And he did it in 11 hours.

That’s life when you’re dealing with the spontaneous Mayweather, who, according to some reports, could rake in as much as $180 million this Saturday when he faces off with fellow superstar Manny Pacquiao.

Okeke said there’s no room for mediocrity when dealing with Mayweather. The polarizing boxer has high expectations for himself, Okeke said, and therefore does for everyone around him.

Okeke has sold 39 cars to Mayweather, including a $3.2 million Ferrari Enzo and three Bugatti Veyrons that are worth $6.2 million combined. In a career spanning nearly 30 years, Okeke has sold cars to the likes of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jessica Simpson, Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Tucker and more.

He started his career as a Chevrolet dealer in 1987 and eventually moved on to manage stores for Mercedes-Benz, Lexus, BMW, Ferrari and Maserati before he started his own.

Okeke, 53, spoke with Automotive News about his life and Mayweather adventures.

Q: Were you born in the U.S.?

A: I was not. My father is from Nigeria; my mother is from Ohio. I was born in Nigeria. My parents have been married for 57 years. When I was a kid, Nigeria had a civil war, so we escaped from Nigeria as refugees [to Ohio], just my mom and the kids. Then we went back to Nigeria. My parents weren’t crazy about the school system. My mom’s best friend was in charge of Swissair for western Africa, so they shipped me off to Switzerland.

When did you first meet Floyd?

Back in 2008, 2009. I was general manager of a Ferrari dealership. A business associate brought him to the Ferrari dealership. That was the first time I met Floyd, and then I transacted on two Ferraris with him.
http://www.autonews.com/article/20150429/RETAIL07/150429764?template=mobile
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by JustCurious: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
Here is a list of World Top 10 Young Billionaires… I just finished reading it...#Inspiring.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/savingandinvesting/the-worlds-top-10-young-billionaires/ss-CCfemq#image=9
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by djWALE(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Endtime billionares
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by miqos02(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
ok
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
Linda Ikeji nko? She's young nah
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by stjsd(m): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by obinnashady(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Small boys..$$my assets forbes can't calculate...
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by miqos02(m): 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Abbykem:
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Coool with prettythicksme and Lucialovely on my side i shall get to dis list
chaiii i don get rival? cheesy angry
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by obinnashady(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
Abbykem:
lmao....use ur head o

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Ups01(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by achusky: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
end time billionaires
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Shymm3x: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
azzima:
See Biafrans comparing E Money to these young international money makers. E money?? compared to televeras international? ?have u guys checked Google? ?or forbes magazine? ?what's baffling you niggas is that these Yoruba boys are quiet BILLIONAIRES unlike igbo local noisemakers. Fujimoto hangs out and gets contracts from the king and princes of Dubai. Igho sanomi who is half yoruba is worth over 1 BILLION dollars. Delano boy has the whole of ASIA sown up with his liquor. And some fool is comparing his friend that makes 600k ($3000 )a day with these guys that have been CONFIRMED money makers by forbes magazine. Igbos are just too local champions with too much noise jor!

So the third one is also half-Yoruba?

Darn! 2.5 Yoruba out of 3 - Yoruba dons doing it big and Yoruba blood is great.

Thanks to the most high and supreme being for making me Yoruba.

#NameCheckersInc. cool

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by logica(m): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
No Igbo? This is fake list.

The correct list is:

1. Emeka Nwosu
2. Chukwudi Chukwura
3. Kalu Okafor

5 Likes

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by macaranta(m): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
Young money...they've got cash money.

[url]macaranta.com[/url]
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Emyocean4christ: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
ok o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.