Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) (128672 Views)

Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) / 9 Silent Nigerian Billionaires Who Keep Their Wealth On A Low Key(photos) / List Of Nigerian Billionaires - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by azzima(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

So the third one is also half-Yoruba?

Darn! 2.5 Yoruba out of 3 - Yoruba dons doing it big and Yoruba blood is great.

Thanks to the most high and supreme being for making me Yoruba.

#NameCheckersInc. cool
Ahhhhhhhh! !+

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by azzima(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
lemaverik:
I know Ladi in person.
Well,he might be rich but he's definitely not a guy to trust in any way.
He's sort of high level 419er.Of course he calls himself a Nigerian to be able to dupe more gullible pple and get whatever from our already corrupt govt officials.But he speak lil or no yoruba.he holds UK P.and u can always call him a brit than just just Yoruba nane
Can't even cruise freely in China because of one or two or even more pple he duped in Shanghai and China at large.

NB..
Just my opinion in what I know abt him.
see this hater! Billion dollar fraud??in CHINA? ?and the fraudster is BLACK AFRICAN? and he is still even cruising?? In CHINAOga Chibuzor, Abeg tell us another lie. Did anyone notice that the OP didn't write about these billionaires himself....this is from FORBES magazine! !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Mlaide(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
Where is Linda Ikeji..... Mtcheww
End Time List

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by azzima(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
lilien001:
Must every thing turn to tribalistic wars? SMH
na Biafrans start the e-war by comparing these achieved young men to drug -dealing E money and those Alaba fake importers. What an insult! !!!!!
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by azzima(m): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
jboy73:

No tribe in Africa travel more than the Igbo.

The brukutu u drank last night is still tormenting u.
Mumu of the fattest order.
So,travelling equates Billion dollars?....that's why I said Igbos are just too PEDESTRIAN to dance on the global stage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by stevecantrell: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

So the third one is also half-Yoruba?
Son of an Ijesha 'Iyalode'...

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by wonderworkofGod: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
agarawu23:
Check their background, they are from rich family.

Ladi Delano @22 in liquor business, and you think his parent aren't the sponsor?

It's good to be rich anyway......... I wish them success

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by BABANGBALI: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
Funjosh:

Who are you replying, you think say BABANGBALI dey get sense in the evening time like this
funjosh the day wey i go wound for this place,all the moderators go carry you go hospital. Useless boy tongue
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by BABANGBALI: 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
VickyRotex:

Amen!!! The future is here, oya become something! angry
geroooooooooooooout
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by BABANGBALI: 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=VickyRotex post=40464789]

cheesy cheesy

See upper cut cheesy[/quotena that kind nonsense dey sweet you,just wait for me to come back from UK where i am spending my weekend with my mum
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Funjosh(m): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
BABANGBALI:
funjosh the day wey i go wound for this place,all the moderators go carry you go hospital. Useless boy tongue

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by BABANGBALI: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
Funjosh:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
same to you tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=BABANGBALI post=40468947][/quote]

lmao!! cheesy

From Russia to UK. When are you going to Paris?
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by otedola1(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
Well don
Mztarstrechy:
Money, fame and power are just some of the attributes that make today’s world billionaires who they are and these young outstanding Nigerians have achieved that in a very short time. Young, brimming with ideas and and a determination to achieve the impossible, these three young men are pragmatically carving a niche for themselves in the global centre stage as respectable billionaires in their own right:

1. Sijibomi Ogundele Sijibomi:

He is notably the youngest Nigerian man so far to reach a billion in earnings from business investments. The 34 year old entrepreneur who is the CEO of Sujimoto, a real estate business empire, was featured in Forbes Africa as a brave young Entrepreneur, an astute businessman with the capacity to change the Nigerian real-estate industry. Mr. Ogundele boasts of a vast degree of experience as a venture capitalist and investment strategist has provided a solid background in ensuring Sujimoto achieves its mission in the establishment of classy housing units in Nigeria that can compete with its counterparts globally.He was pictured with the King of Dubai in one of his photos.In a previous interview with Punch, Sijubomi revealed his affection for fast cars and antique watches. He got the inspiration for the name Sujimoto from a Japanese university professor he encountered, Dr. Sujimoto Koga who had a profound influence on him. The very articulate Siju loves the luxurious lifestyle and he is not afraid to enjoy the best things in life. At 33, he bought a pricey Patek Phillipe wristwatch that costs $150,000 (N23 million) and when asked, he said he procured it so his grandson can one day use it. The young man who had a very humble beginning in Agege is responsible for the popular Medici Terraces at Milverton Road, Ikoyi. The buildings are architectural masterpieces that would make jaws drop instantly. Mr Ogundele is on the fast lane to unparalleled wealth and he is just a few years away from becoming the next Dangote. His exploits have helped to put Nigeria’s name on the global map especially in the real estate and construction trade.

2. Ladi Delano Ladi Delano:

He earned his first millions by going into the liquor business during his time in China. At the young age of 22, he founded Solidarnosc Asia, a Chinese alcoholic beverage company that made Solid XS, a premium brand of vodka. Delano is now the co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Bakrie Delano Africa – a $1 billion joint venture with the $15 billion Bakrie Group of Indonesia at the age of 35. Ladi re-invented himself and his brand with Bakrie Delano Africa which is centered on identifying investment opportunities in mining, agriculture and oil & gas and executing them in Nigeria. In one of his photos,he was pictured with former president, Olusegun Obasanjo. He has been featured by Forbes as one of Nigeria’s top earners to watch out for in the nearest future.

3. Igho Sanomi:

The 40-year-old Igho Sanomi is the founder and CEO of Taleveras Group, a Nigerian energy, power and construction conglomerate. He was born in Delta State to a devout catholic father who was a retired Assistant Inspector General of the Nigerian Police. Mr Sanomi’s mother, Mabel Iyabo Sanomi holds a Royal title of Yeye Jemo of Isotun Ijesha Kingdom in Osun State. Taleveras is arguably one of Africa’s largest energy trading companies, trading close to a billion barrels of crude oil and millions of tons of condensates, gasoline, jet fuel and LPG every year. Taleveras also owns substantial stakes in two oil blocks in Nigeria as well as lucrative production sharing contracts (PSCs) in three offshore oil blocks in Ivory Coast. The group Power subsidiary constructs electrical substations in Nigeria and also owns a majority stake in the Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company. The towering conglomerate has an annual turnover of several billions of dollars. Igho Sanomi is the controlling shareholder of the group. At 40, Mr Sanomi is arguably one of the youngest kings of oil and gas Nigeria has ever seen.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/3-youngest-billionaires-in-nigeria.html
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Dubemkelly(m): 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
azzima:
igho sanomi INTERNATIONAL business venture has offices in Hong Kong, Tokyo, UK etc with a worth of over 2 Billion DOLLARS and this uche here is talking about some spare part seller in idumota making 600k a monththat's the problem with igbos, their small mind is too myopic to think BIG.They are too pedestrian in thought and too LOCAL.
Why throwing. shades? Be diplomatic man
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by BABANGBALI: 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
VickyRotex:

lmao!! cheesy

From Russia to UK. When are you going to Paris?
money speaking. Stop your jealousy,it kills

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by goodgate: 1:15am On Nov 28, 2015
lemaverik:
I know Ladi in person.
Well,he might be rich but he's definitely not a guy to trust in any way.
He's sort of high level 419er.Of course he calls himself a Nigerian to be able to dupe more gullible pple and get whatever from our already corrupt govt officials.But he speak lil or no yoruba.he holds UK P.and u can always call him a brit than just just Yoruba nane
Can't even cruise freely in China because of one or two or even more pple he duped in Shanghai and China at large.

NB..
Just my opinion in what I know abt him.
STORY FOR THE DOGS!!!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by goodgate: 1:37am On Nov 28, 2015
basilo101:

Igbos prefer thousands of millionaires to tens of billionairs. Each person is mandated to redistribute his wealth by trainig and settling as many as possible. While Igbos have those that will match the above names u metioned, such as pachal dozie, zinox, Juhel, Ornage Drugs, Nestoil, Ibeto, Capital oil, Orji uzo kalu, coscharis, Chivita, emeka offor, Arthur eze, Peace Air, etc, yoruba lack the the caliber of Alaba and Onitsha boys which are ordinary common men rising to become millionairs through trade
All these ones are small compared to the likes of;
1)Lekan Akinyanmi-CEO Lekoil ltd.
2)Adekola Tijani-CEO Sahara Power
3)Orikolade Karim-CEO Shoreline Energy International & Heritage Petroleum.
4)Adebowale Olujimi-CEO Emadeb Energy ltd.
5)Ladi Jadesinmi- CEO Ladol.
6)Dapo Abiodun-CEO Heyden ltd.
7)Wale Tinubu,Pade Durotoye,Yomi Awobokun(OANDO GROUP)
coolOlatunde Ayeni-CEO NATCOM,Chairman of SKYE Bank.
9)Gbenga Oyebode-Chairman ACCESS Bank,Crusader Insurance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by NOBLE179(m): 1:48am On Nov 28, 2015
chukwuma - my name shall survive.
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Redman44(m): 2:01am On Nov 28, 2015
Are these money bags paying TAX in Nigeria?

Thank You .

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by MENTORCH(m): 3:10am On Nov 28, 2015
goodgate:

You can't compare this your names to the people above. Aside acess,skye and oando; the remaining are not top notch companies. So please calm down.
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by FKO81(m): 3:54am On Nov 28, 2015
goodgate:
This list is just Anambra billionaires

Anambra Business tycoon just the ones I can remember

*Sir Emeka Offor CEO Chrom Energy, Enugu disco etc.

*Dr ABC Orjiakor CEO Seplat Plc, Neimith pharmaceuticals etc.

*Engr Ernest Azudialu CEO Nestoil, Century power generation, Smile Network, director Julius beger plc etc.

* Arthur Eze CEO Altlas Oranto petrolum

*. Ex Gov Peter Obi Chairman of Next International Nigeria Ltd, then Chairman and Director of Guardian Express Mortgage Bank Ltd, Guardian Express Bank Plc, Future View Securities Ltd, Paymaster Nigeria Ltd, Chams Nigeria Ltd, Data Corp Ltd and Card Centre Ltd. He was the youngest Chairman of Fidelity Bank PLC etc.

* Andy Uba politician, Oil merchant

* Cos Maduka CEO Coscharies motors, Abro motor products, Coched farm etc.

*Emma Bishop Okonknwo CEO Ekulo group

* Clement Ibeto CEO Ibeto group, Cement, Oil Merchant, Motor products, Real Estate, Farm and Hotels.

*Ifeanyi Uba Capital Oil, Authority newspaper etc

*Chief (Dr.) Alexander Chika Okafor CEO Chicason group, AZ oil.

*Innocent Chukwuma Innoson Motors etc.

*Nicolas Ukachukwu CEO SNECOU Group of Companies Limited

*SIR. Daniel Chukwudoze Dozzy Oil

* Sir. Nath Okechukwu Chairman Inter-bau Construction Ltd

* HRH. Igwe Alfred Achebe Obi of Onitsha Chairman Daimon bank and unilever Plc.

*Sir Emeka Okwuosa Chairaman Oil serve group, Ekcel Farms Ltd

* Nnetochukwu Azubuike Oil merchant, Genesis hotel and Genesis deluxe and cinemas

* Odumodu CEO May&Baker

* Chief Poly Emenike Nero Pharmaceutical

*Mrs. Stella Okoli Emzor pharmaceutical

* Nkechi Obi. Tchno oil

* Ben Anakwe NIPCO oil,

* Stella Odua Former aviation minister, CEO SPG

* Dame Felicia Okoli CEO Armak group of companies

* Uju Ifejika CEO Britannia-U

* William Uzoma Anumudu Chairman Global motors Holding

* Enukeme Linus Azubuike Chairman Tonimas Group

* Obiajulu Uzodike Cutix wire plc

* Chigioke Anumoka Chairman Cotech and Tummy tummy. noodles

* Eric Umofia CEO Erisco food, steers the wheel of Africa's biggest tomato paste plant

* Mike Ajegbo Minaj Tv, Cement and real estate

*. Obi Okeke fusion motors LA

*Dr Ifeanyi Okoye Juhel pharmaceutical, Juhel Oil and gas

* Allen Onyema CEO Air peace

Transporter and haulage businesses
. Young shall grow
. Chisco group
Ekenedilichukwu trans
. GUO Okeke
CN Okoli
Izuchukwu trans
PN. Omerua
FG. Onyewe
Ifeanyi trans
Imaging other Igbos? people like Jim Okechukwu ovie Zenith bank etc, Orji uzor slok group etc Tonye Elumalu UBA paschal Dozie MTN Nigeria, Orange drugs, Chivita etc
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by otipoju(m): 4:33am On Nov 28, 2015
Ziggyzito:
stvpeed fooo^l

were somebody...Dbanj na your papa ? you wey look like chicken feather wey dem put inside water
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by FKO81(m): 4:43am On Nov 28, 2015
Silly bloggers who think Nigeria started in Lagos and ends in Ore always making up rubbish list to feed gullible minds, did you take your search to east, north and south. Ndi ara

3 Likes

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by thewatcher2020: 6:10am On Nov 28, 2015
igboboy3:
[size=16pt]Sujimoto and Igho Sanomi are merely good managers. Most of the capital was sourced from shady politicians and their cronies i.e Kola Aluko and OBJ. I don't know about Ladi. I honestly take all these stories with a pinch of salt because they don't say the whole truth. One doesn't just wake up and stay building estates and oil farms. How did you get the capital?

[/size]

as in ehnnn, very uninspiring billionaires. Just like I told someone that "Alakija, the billionaire lady, her wealth story can never be inspiring to any right thinking person. The only thing I can say is that the "young billionaires" know their stories and true position of things. The stories to their billions doesn't add up in any way mehn.

Believe me guys, I've read LOTS of stories on wealth and wealthy families/dynasties, non is as uninspiring as this. I mean, I've read the stories behind the Russian Oligarchs, the Bush family of Oil Rich Texas and countless others. Once again, the stories doesn't add up. They've made it and that is it, don't come and tell people how some funny stories of "estate building/ acquisition of young business savvy persons" BS and all. I dont believe them, they need more people.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by sisisioge: 7:33am On Nov 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin tickling...
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2015
BABANGBALI:
money speaking. Stop your jealousy,it kills

I say, when you dey go Paris na? angry
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by vtsouthpaw(m): 9:03am On Nov 28, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
Pls who can tell me d different btw a Rich Man and a wealthy Man?
Some are Rich but nt wealthy
Rich man continues to work to stay rich while a wealthy man sources of money is autopilot, either he works or nt d money keeps coming in frm different sources.

1 Like

Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by Jaycollinsxy(m): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2015
azzima:
See Biafrans comparing E Money to these young international money makers. E money?? compared to televeras international? ?have u guys checked Google? ?or forbes magazine? ?what's baffling you niggas is that these Yoruba boys are quiet BILLIONAIRES unlike igbo local noisemakers. Fujimoto hangs out and gets contracts from the king and princes of Dubai. Igho sanomi who is half yoruba is worth over 1 BILLION dollars. Delano boy has the whole of ASIA sown up with his liquor. And some fool is comparing his friend that makes 600k ($3000 )a day with these guys that have been CONFIRMED money makers by forbes magazine. Igbos are just too local champions with too much noise jor!
Nwa okoko
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2015
vtsouthpaw:
Rich man continues to work to stay rich while a wealthy man sources of money is autopilot, either he works or nt d money keeps coming in frm different sources.
I stand to disagree Sir
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by mart2k(m): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2015
Mztarstrechy:
Money, fame and power are just some of the attributes that make today’s world billionaires who they are and these young outstanding Nigerians have achieved that in a very short time. Young, brimming with ideas and and a determination to achieve the impossible, these three young men are pragmatically carving a niche for themselves in the global centre stage as respectable billionaires in their own right:

1. Sijibomi Ogundele Sijibomi:

He is notably the youngest Nigerian man so far to reach a billion in earnings from business investments. The 34 year old entrepreneur who is the CEO of Sujimoto, a real estate business empire, was featured in Forbes Africa as a brave young Entrepreneur, an astute businessman with the capacity to change the Nigerian real-estate industry. Mr. Ogundele boasts of a vast degree of experience as a venture capitalist and investment strategist has provided a solid background in ensuring Sujimoto achieves its mission in the establishment of classy housing units in Nigeria that can compete with its counterparts globally.He was pictured with the King of Dubai in one of his photos.In a previous interview with Punch, Sijubomi revealed his affection for fast cars and antique watches. He got the inspiration for the name Sujimoto from a Japanese university professor he encountered, Dr. Sujimoto Koga who had a profound influence on him. The very articulate Siju loves the luxurious lifestyle and he is not afraid to enjoy the best things in life. At 33, he bought a pricey Patek Phillipe wristwatch that costs $150,000 (N23 million) and when asked, he said he procured it so his grandson can one day use it. The young man who had a very humble beginning in Agege is responsible for the popular Medici Terraces at Milverton Road, Ikoyi. The buildings are architectural masterpieces that would make jaws drop instantly. Mr Ogundele is on the fast lane to unparalleled wealth and he is just a few years away from becoming the next Dangote. His exploits have helped to put Nigeria’s name on the global map especially in the real estate and construction trade.

2. Ladi Delano Ladi Delano:

He earned his first millions by going into the liquor business during his time in China. At the young age of 22, he founded Solidarnosc Asia, a Chinese alcoholic beverage company that made Solid XS, a premium brand of vodka. Delano is now the co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Bakrie Delano Africa – a $1 billion joint venture with the $15 billion Bakrie Group of Indonesia at the age of 35. Ladi re-invented himself and his brand with Bakrie Delano Africa which is centered on identifying investment opportunities in mining, agriculture and oil & gas and executing them in Nigeria. In one of his photos,he was pictured with former president, Olusegun Obasanjo. He has been featured by Forbes as one of Nigeria’s top earners to watch out for in the nearest future.

3. Igho Sanomi:

The 40-year-old Igho Sanomi is the founder and CEO of Taleveras Group, a Nigerian energy, power and construction conglomerate. He was born in Delta State to a devout catholic father who was a retired Assistant Inspector General of the Nigerian Police. Mr Sanomi’s mother, Mabel Iyabo Sanomi holds a Royal title of Yeye Jemo of Isotun Ijesha Kingdom in Osun State. Taleveras is arguably one of Africa’s largest energy trading companies, trading close to a billion barrels of crude oil and millions of tons of condensates, gasoline, jet fuel and LPG every year. Taleveras also owns substantial stakes in two oil blocks in Nigeria as well as lucrative production sharing contracts (PSCs) in three offshore oil blocks in Ivory Coast. The group Power subsidiary constructs electrical substations in Nigeria and also owns a majority stake in the Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company. The towering conglomerate has an annual turnover of several billions of dollars. Igho Sanomi is the controlling shareholder of the group. At 40, Mr Sanomi is arguably one of the youngest kings of oil and gas Nigeria has ever seen.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/3-youngest-billionaires-in-nigeria.html
Am waiting for counter thread frm Ibos
Re: 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) by killsmith(f): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
FKO81:

This list is just Anambra billionaires

Anambra Business tycoon just the ones I can remember

*Sir Emeka Offor CEO Chrom Energy, Enugu disco etc.

*Dr ABC Orjiakor CEO Seplat Plc, Neimith pharmaceuticals etc.

*Engr Ernest Azudialu CEO Nestoil, Century power generation, Smile Network, director Julius beger plc etc.

* Arthur Eze CEO Altlas Oranto petrolum

*. Ex Gov Peter Obi Chairman of Next International Nigeria Ltd, then Chairman and Director of Guardian Express Mortgage Bank Ltd, Guardian Express Bank Plc, Future View Securities Ltd, Paymaster Nigeria Ltd, Chams Nigeria Ltd, Data Corp Ltd and Card Centre Ltd. He was the youngest Chairman of Fidelity Bank PLC etc.

* Andy Uba politician, Oil merchant

* Cos Maduka CEO Coscharies motors, Abro motor products, Coched farm etc.

*Emma Bishop Okonknwo CEO Ekulo group

* Clement Ibeto CEO Ibeto group, Cement, Oil Merchant, Motor products, Real Estate, Farm and Hotels.

*Ifeanyi Uba Capital Oil, Authority newspaper etc

*Chief (Dr.) Alexander Chika Okafor CEO Chicason group, AZ oil.

*Innocent Chukwuma Innoson Motors etc.

*Nicolas Ukachukwu CEO SNECOU Group of Companies Limited

*SIR. Daniel Chukwudoze Dozzy Oil

* Sir. Nath Okechukwu Chairman Inter-bau Construction Ltd

* HRH. Igwe Alfred Achebe Obi of Onitsha Chairman Daimon bank and unilever Plc.

*Sir Emeka Okwuosa Chairaman Oil serve group, Ekcel Farms Ltd

* Nnetochukwu Azubuike Oil merchant, Genesis hotel and Genesis deluxe and cinemas

* Odumodu CEO May&Baker

* Chief Poly Emenike Nero Pharmaceutical

*Mrs. Stella Okoli Emzor pharmaceutical

* Nkechi Obi. Tchno oil

* Ben Anakwe NIPCO oil,

* Stella Odua Former aviation minister, CEO SPG

* Dame Felicia Okoli CEO Armak group of companies

* Uju Ifejika CEO Britannia-U

* William Uzoma Anumudu Chairman Global motors Holding

* Enukeme Linus Azubuike Chairman Tonimas Group

* Obiajulu Uzodike Cutix wire plc

* Chigioke Anumoka Chairman Cotech and Tummy tummy. noodles

* Eric Umofia CEO Erisco food, steers the wheel of Africa's biggest tomato paste plant

* Mike Ajegbo Minaj Tv, Cement and real estate

*. Obi Okeke fusion motors LA

*Dr Ifeanyi Okoye Juhel pharmaceutical, Juhel Oil and gas

* Allen Onyema CEO Air peace

Transporter and haulage businesses
. Young shall grow
. Chisco group
Ekenedilichukwu trans
. GUO Okeke
CN Okoli
Izuchukwu trans
PN. Omerua
FG. Onyewe
Ifeanyi trans
Imaging other Igbos? people like Jim Okechukwu ovie Zenith bank etc, Orji uzor slok group etc Tonye Elumalu UBA paschal Dozie MTN Nigeria, Orange drugs, Chivita etc
just anambra alone?.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.