Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,578 members, 7,801,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions (1500 Views)

Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React / Photo Of A Bride Dragging Her Man On The Floor / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by decasmir: 6:40am On Nov 27, 2015
Show skin

Every guy wants his girlfriend to look gorgeous when they’re out on a date. It’s shallow, yes, but completely true. But every now and then, wear something rather revealing when you go out. One of the biggest turn on for guys is a bit of skin. If want to know ho to turn a guy on, especially when you’re on a vacation, read couples on the beach. It’s sexy, desirous and a huge turn on for your boyfriend when both of you are on a vacation.

Tips on turning a guy on in bed

Now this is a small part of knowing how to turn on a guy, but this is like the grand finale of the tips on turning a guy on. So use them to your advantage.

Talk dirty in bed

Whisper dirty things in his ear and we can assure you, his mind will explode in ecstasy. Start dirty talking in bed and whisper your wildest thoughts. Call him names and ask him to do things to you, really dirty things. There’s nothing more sexually exciting than talking dirty while making out.
Continue here: [url]http://amourcircle..com.ng/2015/11/ladies-how-to-turn-guy-on.html
[/url]
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by Cutehector(m): 6:43am On Nov 27, 2015
Laugh my ass out...i am tryn to imajine some nigerian girls talkin dirty.... cheesy

Mrsphyno... Can u talk dirty? cheesy
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by naijafella(m): 6:44am On Nov 27, 2015
End time message...Tufiakwa
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by Akposkool(m): 6:45am On Nov 27, 2015
My girl talks really dirty and it makes me go wild. Maybe it's cus am that good

1 Like

Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by Applaner: 6:46am On Nov 27, 2015
op wait o

de man no fit turn himself??

den make him de dey nau
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by Cutehector(m): 6:48am On Nov 27, 2015
Applaner:
op wait o

de man no fit turn himself??

den make him de dey nau
like as if he has got a turnmyselfon button
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by decasmir: 6:48am On Nov 27, 2015
Akposkool:
My girl talks really dirty and it makes me go wild. Maybe it's cus am that good

Dirty talk rocks
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 27, 2015
Punkyveer coman show me ur skin so dat u wee turn me on smiley

1 Like

Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by IamLEGEND1: 7:17am On Nov 27, 2015
imagine Yoruba babe talking dirty.....
na laugh go catch you no be eréction.

2 Likes

Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by Charles4075(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Laugh my ass out...i am tryn to imajine some nigerian girls talkin dirty.... cheesy

Mrsphyno... Can u talk dirty? cheesy
Lolz. Bro, you're wickedcheesy.

On a more serious note, some ladies suffer from an inhibition that sex is 'Dirty' and should be 'Indulged in' secretly rather than enjoyed mutually.
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by Liftkid(m): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2015
For Your mind now i should visit your blog just to continue reading this crap you copied from wiki?

1 Like

Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by decasmir: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
imagine Yoruba babe talking dirty.....

na laugh go catch you no be eréction.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Na wa ooo. I no know any yoruba woman ooo
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by Cutehector(m): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
Charles4075:
Lolz. Bro, you're wickedcheesy.

On a more serious note, some ladies suffer from an inhibition that sex is 'Dirty' and should be 'Indulged in' secretly rather than enjoyed mutually.
yeah...dat is so their problem.. That a girl is a virgin doesnt mean she should be dumb wen it comes to bedroom romance... D sex will just be very dry and boring... Jeez. To those who think dat sex is very dirty, sorry for all of yu... U knw wats dirty? The shittt in my suckaway..... Ayaama wink....

1 Like

Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by decasmir: 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cutehector:
yeah...dat is so their problem.. That a girl is a virgin doesnt mean she should be dumb wen it comes to bedroom romance... D sex will just be very dry and boring... Jeez. To those who think dat sex is very dirty, sorry for all of yu... U knw wats dirty? The shittt in my suckaway..... Ayaama wink....

Charly guy. Na man you b

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: If You Have The Money, Will You Do This For Your Man? (photo) / Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger State Lecturer Caught Raping A Minor / Marriage Mathematics- Reasons Why You Must Marry Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.