Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions (4921 Views)

Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React / Photo Of A Bride Dragging Her Man On The Floor / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by decasmir: 6:45am On Nov 27, 2015
Show skin

Every guy wants his girlfriend to look gorgeous when they’re out on a date. It’s shallow, yes, but completely true. But every now and then, wear something rather revealing when you go out. One of the biggest turn on for guys is a bit of skin. If want to know ho to turn a guy on, especially when you’re on a vacation, read couples on the beach. It’s sexy, desirous and a huge turn on for your boyfriend when both of you are on a vacation.

Tips on turning a guy on in bed

Now this is a small part of knowing how to turn on a guy, but this is like the grand finale of the tips on turning a guy on. So use them to your advantage.

Talk dirty in bed

Whisper dirty things in his ear and we can assure you, his mind will explode in ecstasy. Start dirty talking in bed and whisper your wildest thoughts. Call him names and ask him to do things to you, really dirty things. There’s nothing more sexually exciting than talking dirty while making out.
Continue here: [url]http://amourcircle..com.ng/2015/11/ladies-how-to-turn-guy-on.html
[/url]

Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:46am On Nov 27, 2015
Interesting

Obontami arebyou there
Food don land oo

1 Like

Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by decasmir: 6:50am On Nov 27, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
Interesting

Obontami arebyou there
Food don land oo

Na so bro
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:51am On Nov 27, 2015
Oshe baddest
decasmir:

Na so bro

1 Like

Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by Lucialovely(f): 7:06am On Nov 27, 2015
CUMPOLICE01 Oya call prettythicksme food don land

3 Likes

Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by obontami: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
Interesting

Obon_tami are you there
Food don land oo
I don't even need a girl that got all those attributes before I have great sex

All I need is a girl with Cute face and big fat booty and leave the rest for me to handle.

Infact I just got me a hoe with super cute face and stupidly curvy body, I ve fcccking her since saturday last week, I just gotta chill for her pusssy till weekend (saturday and sunday). Make I no waste blood finish LOL, Infact as I'm typing this shiit my dick is nodding inside trouser.

3 Likes

Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by Olasco93: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2015
Ehyaaa!
I just can't believe this OP is talking to the Unmarried people. OP are you?

Please the (Bed and Sex Aspect) of thread should be/is for the married, not the umarried/single/courting folks so that you won't go and sacrifice your seemingly bright future on the alter of temporal pleasure.

Shior.....Tufiakwa!
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by Emmalaw10(m): 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
Did not really click on that link.
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by decasmir: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
obontami:
I don't even need a girl that got all those attributes before I have great sex

All I need is a girl with Cute face and big fat booty and leave the rest for me to handle.

Infact I just got me a hoe with super cute face and stupidly curvy body, I ve fcccking her since saturday last week, I just gotta chill for her pusssy till weekend (saturday and saturday). Make I no waste blood finish LOL, Infact as I'm typing this shiit my dick is nodding inside trouser.

Lamo oooo. My guy ooo. Make Sense shall
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by obontami: 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
Olasco93:
Ehyaaa!
I just can't believe this OP is talking to the Unmarried people. OP are you?

Please the (Bed and Sex Aspect) of thread should be/is for the married, not the umarried/single/courting folks so that you won't go and sacrifice your seemingly bright future on the alter of temporal pleasure.

Shior.....Tufiakwa!
hahaha cheesy cheesy grin

Joseph1832 FTBOY make una come see wetin this guy dey yarn
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
I dnt need all these,the sight of me is enough to give him a situationcheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by joseph1832(m): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
obontami:

Joseph.1832 FT.BOY make una come see wetin this guy dey yarn
The guy dey yan opata!

1 Like

Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by obontami: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
I dnt need all these,the sight of me is enough to give him a situationcheesycheesycheesy
post the picture of u wearing g_string and bra,so we can all see if u can really make a brother's dick stand attention without even doing those things

1 Like

Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by obontami: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
joseph1832:
The guy dey yan opata!
as if I arrange two clean ashi's for him, him no go chop them clean mouth
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
obontami:
post the picture of u wearing g_string and bra,so we can all see if u can really make a brother's dick stand attention without even doing those things
you go grow bear bear,no worry,dey waitcheesy
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by obontami: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
you go grow bear bear,no worry,dey waitcheesy
eheeen na so abi ?? But if na cutehector u go post am for am sharp-sharp

I hear say na him dey chop ur kpomo

How true is that ??
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
obontami:

How true is that ??
cheesycheesycheesy

chaiii,pple can carry rumour sha...

If u wan truth go ask ur source make he send u d nudess.
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by Cutehector(m): 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
obontami:

How true is that ??
ewwwww... Dah black ponmo... Pukes
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
grin
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by FTBOY: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
obontami:

Joseph1-832 FT-BOY make una come see wetin this guy dey yarn
na pastor dey worry am for head grin ....he no know say toto self dey open way for boys. many guys don go yankee through toto connection. future ko past tense ni
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by FTBOY: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
ur fat......the sight of u n.aked would kill my dick instantly
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by obontami: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
Cutehector:
ewwwww... Dah black ponmo... Pukes
if she open toto for you, you no go put prick ??
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by obontami: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy

chaiii,pple can carry rumour sha...

If u wan truth go ask ur source make he send u d nudess.
I go even like to see ur nude__pix sef

Make I see how ur toto take be
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by obontami: 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
FTBOY:
na pastor dey worry am for head grin ....he no know say toto self dey open way for boys. many guys don go yankee through toto connection. future ko past tense ni
you dey mind the boy??

Some people sabi post trash for NL sha

When toto dey make some people achieve big things for their lives
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
obontami:
I go even like to see ur nude__pix sef

Make I see how ur toto take be
cheesycheesy
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
FTBOY:
ur fat......the sight of u n.aked would kill my dick instantly
to everyone his own dear cheesy.

You dnt like them fleshy doesnt mean others dont cheesy
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by FTBOY: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
to everyone his own dear cheesy.

You dnt like them fleshy doesnt mean others dont cheesy
i don't hate fat chics.....i just don't see them as a sex material. my dick might just get trapped between your thighs......i've passed lane before. sad story
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by obontami: 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
decasmir:

Lamo oooo. My guy ooo. Make Sense shall
bless you brah
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by decasmir: 6:54am On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Define the situation babe
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by Cutehector(m): 7:53am On Nov 29, 2015
obontami:
if she open toto for you, you no go put prick ??
naaaah.... My destiny is brighter dan her toto
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 29, 2015
decasmir:

Define the situation babe
are you a learner
Re: For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions by decasmir: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
are you a learner

Yes oo learner. we learn everyday ooo

(1) (Reply)

Foods That Are Making You Weaker / Doctors And Their Foking Libido / My Journey to Becoming Street Smart (Personal Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.