Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:34 AM

The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware (17226 Views)

Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by uchkochi(m): 11:46am On May 26, 2009
I am not judging, neither am i criticizing,even Jesus when he saw that they were buying and selling in the temple did not fold his arms. Evil will continue unless good men begin to speak. Many people need answers about this man called T.b Joshua.This man is one of the foremost forerunner of the anti Christ. What do you expect, the Antichrist is not going to look wicked at first.In short he is going to act as Christ. And that is what you see happening.He never gave his life to Christ, he claimed he was born again from the womb, no man in our day was born again from the womb, you must consciously accept Christ.

Forget the signs you see, yes he is a giver and HELPER to many but all these is to convert believers like what Matthew 24 vs. 24 says.T b Joshua's target is not the unbelievers or the sinners His main target is believers.

he aims to bring confusion in the body of Christ but he has whole fully failed, because the soldiers of Christ have arisen.the wicked must be exposed.

what are the secrets of T.B Joshua

1. the secret black book of Satan in his possession, Inside this book lies the secrets he is using,When he calls the name of Jesus, he actually means another name, ,The signs you see him perform have their foundation in the occult world. when he gives money out he collects fortunes from the people he is helping and that fortune is the soul of those he is helping.by doing this, people are blinded to the wrong he is doing,that is why he films every of his move because he is embarking on a project which he has been prepared for by Satan all his life.

But God is still on the throne, the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ is not in vain.I wrote some of his secrets and i got threat calls from some white people.

Christians open your eyes, you have the mind of Christ to decern and the spirit of God is in you. Do not allow T b Joshua who is not saved to influence your belief.WAKE UP

7 Likes

Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by KunleOshob(m): 12:12pm On May 26, 2009
All you silly evil minded pentecostal morons spreading liies and making unsubstantiated allegations against this man, one thing is certain this man is obeying Jesus commandements and is probablby a better christian than all the pastors/con men in PFN put together.

4 Likes

Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by Nosa77(m): 1:42pm On May 26, 2009
1. the secret black book of Satan in his possession, Inside this book lies the secrets he is using,When he calls the name of Jesus, he actually means another name, ,The signs you see him perform have their foundation in the occult world. when he gives money out he collects fortunes from the people he is helping and that fortune is the soul of those he is helping.by doing this, people are blinded to the wrong he is doing,that is why he films every of his move because he is embarking on a project which he has been prepared for by Satan all his life.

please, what proof do you have of all this. this should not be a forum of broadcasting empty opinions that have no evidence whatsoever attached to it. most of the rumours being spread about this man are completely unfounded and hearsay. i beg, get a life, have you ever been to his church to check out all this yourself? when did you hear him say he was born again from birth? what makes you so convinced that he is an antichrist - and even if it was so, is it for you to say? let all men lie but let God be true - God is the judge.

2 Likes

Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by Patience4C: 2:09pm On May 26, 2009
If your phone is empty and not receiving calls you better don't use T.B. Joshua as a topic or else you are putting the wrath of God upon you and your generation. Remember things of God are thing you have to be careful about. They are called men of God. and not men of man. The name "God" is involved. You better stay clear!

2 Likes

Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by knightride: 6:27pm On May 26, 2009
Thank you Mr Uchkochi for the observation of the satan black book. All these are just an attempt to buttress the point that T.B Joshua is of darkness.

Well, there is no need to argue. But I believe God gave us all common sense.

My question has always been if T.B Joshua is really of darkness; How long would it take all the "Men of God" who claim to be the light and are born of the spirit to drive him out. At least we all know that darkness cannot withstand the presence of light. But I'm still surprised that instead of the "darkness to vanish"; it is still gaining more strength that the lights have to use all its effort to combat it. Does that make any sense at all?

Do you also think that the antichrist will come in through the church? Pls read your Bible very well with understanding.

The spirit of the antichrist is a slanderous spirit which unfortunately has gained its feet in many churches today.

The meaning of satan is 'the slanderer'!!!

Inspite of all these criticism on the man T.B Joshua; he has been walking in brotherly love with all his critics. Pls judge for yourself who is born of the spirit!

My advise to you is to stay clear of all criticisms. Don't join any pastor (no matter how annointed he may claim to be) to judge anyone. Nobody will stand by you on the judgement day to defend you. It will be every man on his own.

3 Likes

Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by Tudor3(m): 2:39am On May 27, 2009
Wait ooo. . . . .
First you say the 'secrets' and you give only one.
This mystery black book,have you seen it? Did you read it to see the contents?
If no,then you need to be in a psych ward.

2 Likes

Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by donnie(m): 2:52am On May 27, 2009
Dont mind them. Some of these people will be better off writting scripts for nollywood.

Do they think Nigerian christians have not learnt? . . . Or that the Holy Ghost resides only in PFN(wateva that name implies)?

You think you can come here and pour out lies and not be held accountable?

Ole! Barawo!

The story is not sweet enough, pls add some pepper and maggi.

2 Likes

Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by AKWOBISI: 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2009
Healing the sick, working miracles don' make you christian. Do believe the basic tenents of christianity? Do you beleive that jesus is the son of God born of the virgin, who died and rose again? Do have to modify any part of the bible before it suits you> Is that what you teach? use that as a yardstick to measure Josoua and his critics.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by 2Legit2Qui: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2009
@poster

put it to you that you are the anti christ and your deeds shall soon found you out, get you punished and silence you forever.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by SirJohn(m): 6:46am On Jun 09, 2009
@poster, I'm sorry but you dont sound like you know what you are saying. Maybe you should add some pepper and maggi like donnie said.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by Pepeye(f): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2009
donnie:

Dont mind them. Some of these people will be better off writting scripts for nollywood.

Do they think Nigerian christians have not learnt? . . . Or that the Holy Ghost resides only in PFN(wateva that name implies)?

You think you can come here and pour out lies and not be held accountable?

Ole! Barawo!

The story is not sweet enough, pls add some pepper and maggi.

You got me cracking there grin . .too bad the poster’s imagination’s isn’t as fertile as John’s wink
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by SirJohn(m): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2009
You're very right pepeye, my imagination and intelligence are just too smart to be hoodwinked by any clergyman not even the ones in cream suite.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by purefact: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2009
may almighty God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob bless any man who will see the truth and say it, why May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob punish any man that will be part of deceitful tales in Jesus name.

I am going to continue my story. but for those who think ceasyc is lying, let me confirm it,
Apart from the 300 naira compulsory book( the step between u and the cure by TBJ) they his they were given a free VCD title beware of blasphemers

My wife brought it to the house too. for benefit of doubt I have decided to upload this items, may the truth and nothing but the truth be said, in Jesus name.

Pls just look out for the continuation of my story

Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by purefact: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2009
Continuation of my story…

Around September, 2007, I started my low sperm booster treatment with my Dr. I was taking the drug
(My Dr said, I must complete a three months dose to have result)A month plus or so, still taking my drugs, my wife went to the internet to browse and came back to inform me that the hydrosalpinx means, that both fallopian tubes are blocked, I felt cold but because of what I have seen in the Synagogue, I started telling her that it is time to fight this case once and for all.

Early December 2007, we drove down to the church on Saturday night around 9pm, with the intention to sleep inside our car, till the next morning so that we can be among the first to see the man of God. I told my wife that it was long I came for prayer line(year 2000) and I think we should go to the security to find out more details, when we got there we were told that arranging for healing is no longer on Sunday morning any more, that it is now Fridays around 8am, against Sunday morning for prayerline.

We went home that Saturday night, attended service the next day. On Friday we now went to the church with our test result,
The called those for fruit of the womb on one side, those from out side the state on another side, etc.

When it eventually got to our turn, the attendant asked if we were members, we said yes but actually started again after a break, she now looked at our test and said the test are beyond three months, we should go for another test and come back.

The next week, we went for the test and were arranged for the prayer line, on our placard they wrote:
Barrenness, multiple fibroid, tube blockage, low sperm count, Financial up lift met, attack, etc. That day I poured my heart to God, because I am the only child of my Mum and at my age no child, I was ready to hold Jesus Christ by the feet just like Jacob did to the Angel.
TBJ came, touched every body as usual and I believe that all our problems were gone. We went home that day and did what husband and wife were supposed to do, with a big faith that our problem was over.

After about a two weeks, I now told my wife that let us go for test so that we can go for our testimonies like others, I went for sperm test, and discovered that my count has moved from 10million to 12million, but my wife result is still saying the same thing (PID, multiple fibroid) I encouraged her that we have to go again and that she should put her faith towards God and that there is nothing God can not do. That week we went to the church and believing that after all my count moved from 10million to 12million, a miracle has taken place,( today I can tell you that it was not a miracle but the progonal that I was taking that had started building the sperm)

By January 2008 my wife had an appointment at LUTH, I was asked to still come and do my own count, when I did my count it was 50million, my brother, I over rejoiced and so much believed that God of Elijah was really with TBJ, as of that time I started seeing my wife or his people as e cause of her problem, at times I will be thinking that may be she had done something bad and the Lord is turning aside on her.

March, 2008, we decided to go for another prayer line again, this time I told my wife that she better position her faith very well and that if she doesn’t get it this time, she is the one that knows. We were arranged for prayer line and TBJ came and touched us as usual and we left, before that day I told my wife that it is high time we call on the attention of TBJ just like other people do
(Hey man of God help, I am the only son of my mother, My mother can not walk, I can not talk, etc) so that he might look at our case and perhaps call upon God to help us (I thank God I didn’t do that, because God is God and he can never lie and those that worship him in truth and in spirit must avoid lies)

Up to September, 2008, still no pregnancy and we were members, from salvation first group, that is first floor by your right to
Another group, when you start you will be welcomed and you will be told immediately that u must be part of the ministry by making sure you pay your tithe (I never had any problem with that, because I know it was scriptural) and you must provoke God with the little you have and you will see the miracle he will perform in your life. I was taking to another group after about one month this is judge by weekly tithe that I contributed.

When I was transferred to another group, down stairs, where they had to open another tithe card for me( I don’t have a problem with that, but I have a problem with what they are using the tithe issue to do, ,) The church is not a free church that you can just walk in like that and say you want to worship your God, If you are a new comer for the first time, you will be allowed and given a piece of paper (pass) to come on Monday morning, After that, you will be drafted into a group that is been monitored by workers and some plain clothe security men or women who sit at the last sit .

Without your pass, you can never, I repeat, you can never enter the auditorium, what gives you pass, is your tithe.
You might be given a pass for one month, and if the date at the back expires, you have to come for renewal of your pass during the week, and you can only get it renewed if you are paying your tithe, I have gone to renew my pass and met some women who could not meet up weeping because no tithe no pass and no pass or your pass has expired you can not enter the church. (May God strike me and my generation if this is not the truth and may he bless me and my generations should this be the truth)

Also, once you enter you group, the first thing some under age, will do is to come and mandate you to by Sunday sermon, it is compulsory, you must buy it, for benefit of doubt I will upload the weekly sermon that I and myself must buy separately for hundred, hundred naira.

There was a day my wife went for her pass she was told by some under twenty school cert girls that she didn’t meet up, as a result she can not get a longer period pass( laminated type) I was to go for my real pass when I lost my father October, 2008, I managed to go there and was told that, Brother what happened, I told them my father was sick and I had to travel, and that was why my weekly tithe was like that, the under age girl started preaching to me that no matter the circumstances surrounding me, I should make sure I pay my tithe first, and TBJ said that blessings that people are supposed to received is been held because of their tithe. I shook my head because she was preaching to the wrong person about tithe.

When I got home I told my wife, then I started smelling a rat, because how come TBJ in his preaching he will never talk about tithe while preaching but at the back door it is only with your tithe that you can enter the church, we decided to find out about the prayer that we went for, if a miracle had taken place in us first before this tithe, tithe thing
we went for test it was still the same with her, I then decided to go for my count and I find out that the count has come down, Just then, I told myself there is something funny in this church, to add to my curiosity was when TBJ invited so many physically challenged people to the church.

I was so tired I dint go to church that day, my wife came back and told me all that TBJ did for the CRIPLES, those that can not walk, how he gave them money, ranging from hundred thousand to two hundred thousand, etc. When she now told me about one cripple lady that was crawling on the floor and TBJ gave her a new wheel chair, something struck me there, why money?
and why wheel chairs?, does it mean those people that we see that he will ask to walk from wheel chairs are not real? Why dint he performed any healing miracle that day instead it was money miracle. I became curious but the more I try to understand what was happening the more TBJ preaching will give me a reason not to daubt.

To be continued…….3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by kshow1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2009
@ purefact : you story seems interesting please continue asap.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by origina9ja(f): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2009
I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth, I can see your point, but I still think you're full of shit. I'm sorry but next time we need solid prove about issues like this because its not acceptable, the way some people just talk about the men of God? If you are that bored why don’t you try and look for a job rather than posting what I define as “Non-sense”. I pray that someday, you will look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

I'm not rude oohhh!! The poster is just insignificant
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by Marlbron: 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2009
Lets start this from first principles.

What did Christ say about his followers? He said that as his follower you will be able to do what he has done and even more. What did he do? He healed the blind, lame, demon possesed and the dead, amongst others. Now the question is how many of these miracles can Christians say they have been able to do? Truth be told, only some, not all. So did Christ lie or has  an inferior spirit filled Christiandom? My hunch is that the spirit operating in our churches is not the holy spirit. Am not saying it is an evil spirit(although it could well be), but all am saying is that it cannot be the Holy spirit. All kinds of spirits have been released on earth and they can do miracles also, but generally not as strong as the Holy Spirit of God.

Of all the reconized xtian pastors, TBJ has been one of  the most successful in miracles. I am comparing him to guys like Adeboye, Oyakilome, Kumuyi,  Muoka etc. I do not see his practices as evil. The testimony to this can be seen in the quality of his congregation. Too many Foreigners visit his church and they are not stupid. There is no way he will heal everybody, so his charity work to the diabled is in order. The economics of churches mean that tithe payment will always be important and yes it is a basis for blessing. How will the work of God be sustained without tithe? How about TV broadcasts? Know that if you fail to pay tithe, to a pastor one way or the other you will loose the money viz; robbery, accidents, loss etc.

On a final note, the antichrist. From my recollection antichrist is anybody against the work of christ and he will be seen from his works which is couched in lying, deception, all forms of evil. Some xtians also regard anti-christ as the system of civilization enthroned by western civilization ( Roman Christianity), which if you don't subscribe to you can hardly do anything.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by purefact: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2009
May I say this: I have read some response to my story by some I know are from TBJ, Pls beloved, We will account for everything we do on this earth whether bad or good, I love TBJ and Pastor Chris so much when it comes to preaching the word of God, you can not take that away from me any day, but please we will be doing ourselves and God a big favor If we find out something that is not Godly in TBJ or Chris, that is making millions of people die ignorantly, instead of looking for medical solution or mind their habit or way of life, they now put their mind on the made believe miracles.

Continuation of my story

Just two months ago(may) my wife started fasting, that she must collect her own blessing from synagogue like other women, she is not going to go for any fibroid operation before she will carry her child, one Thursday, she now went to book for prayer line one Friday as usual, but was told it is now on Saturdays for prayer line not Sundays anymore but they must buy a compulsory three hundred naira faith book by TBJ( that I have uploaded).
The vary day of arrangement against the Saturday healing, she was asked to buy the compulsory three hundred naira book and they were all videoed and were asked to make sure they put on the same shirt that was videoed with them on Saturday morning for the healing.

On Saturday, I prayed with her and ask the favor of God to go with her, she came back later that day and told me all the usual miracles and she fell, even one white worker among the workers there, told her she should come for her testimony. She told me that one woman was almost strip of her placard(where you problems are written on) because she said she forgot She was so positive that her month is this; nothing will pass this month for her not to get pregnant. Her flow did not come the very day, that made her to be so positive again, within three to four days the delayed flow came, and her anger made her to do some unusual things, that caused misunderstanding between me and her for some days, I separated myself from her for some days which led to Her Elder brother coming from Benin city to make peace.

My brother in-law, had once called on phone that he was going to bring one of his friend who could not work to synagogue, and that they watch his preaching through satellite in Benin city, I then asked him why dint he come again, he said I should not mind the Man’s son, that he brought his father to Lagos, Lodged for about three weeks but could not see the Man of God, I now told him that it is now easy that my wife just attended one healing session. I now inserted the VCD of Beware of the Blasphemers for him to watch, while we were watching that clip, I noticed some things that surprised me.

There is this clip of one Sister Martha from America; she was duped of twenty two thousand Australian dollars, When I was watching the footage I noticed from the lady’s story, she came to synagogue with a problem, not mentioned, and was prayed for around 2003, she was now duped because her problem was still there and she called the Synagogue church that she want to speak with TBJ. A lady picked up the phone and said he was going to hook him up to TBJ, she said she talked with a man who claimed he was the real TBJ, she was asked to pay some money for anointing oil, etc. When they showed the boys(two) they blurred their faces you can never recognize them If you see them outside and one of them said “Original TBJ sorry, we are the fake, TBJ, now asked them to speak the truth, ONE OF THE FRAUD STARS said, “We collected money from our Foreign evangelist( Sis. Martha) “our” means, he(the fraud stars) are part of the ministry and for TBJ to mask them is another reason for one to understand that there is a skeleton in his cupboard.

Just when I was trying to go over these clips, I was browsing one day when I saw sir john’s story about Christ embassy healing school, I do go to the cyber café to read the tread because my wife was thinking of going to CE, eventually I register this name Purefact because I wanted to contribute to the topic, I did that and somebody wanted to shut me up, out of curiosity I now went back to watch some TBJ vcd that I bought from the church, to my greatest surprise, I saw the Arranged miracle thing in the video clip which is exactly what sir john talked about and so many fake prophesies prophesy in the VCD I could not sleep, and I vowed to show it to everybody so that you can judge for your self.

The white people are been used also in this tape that I will want every body to see,

Pls anybody who can teach me how to upload video pls to utube?

To be continued…, 5
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by solosimple(m): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2009
Discernment!

Discernment!

Discernment!
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by Patience4C: 12:58am On Jun 11, 2009
Deuteronomy 1:17
, for judgment belongs to God. Bring me any case too hard for you, and I will hear it.

Are u doing what the Bible says here or you are already concluding and pointing an accusing finger to this man?
My brother leave this man alone!  "Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God. "Acts 5:38-39
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by purefact: 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2009
Patience4C:

Deuteronomy 1:17
, for judgment belongs to God. Bring me any case too hard for you, and I will hear it.

Are u doing what the Bible says here or you are already concluding and pointing an accusing finger to this man?
My brother leave this man alone! "Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God. "Acts 5:38-39

I Samuel 17:26 And David spake to the men that stood by him, saying, What shall be done to the man that killeth this Philistine, and taketh away the reproach from Israel? for who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?

Let the God of heaven and earth come and protect those that are saying the truth, like David and let him expose those that are preaching his word but not doing his works, in Jesus Name, Amen

3 Likes

Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by GeniusM: 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2009
Purefact, we are waiting for part 6 !!!
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by jumie(f): 11:21am On Jun 12, 2009
@Purefact.

Where is the rest of the story? food for thought so far!!!
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by purefact: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2009
jumie:

@Purefact.

on the fact that my eye problem is because of my change of deit{drinking garri then}, and it was ok after some treatment and when i started eating real balance deit?

or that TBJ gathered over 500physicaly challenged people in his synagogue and His god of healing travalled that day and asked him to give them money just like the apostles did in the bible?

beloved, let me assume you are not aware of what TBJ is doing there, beacause if u dont have a problem like what happened to me and so many other, you will not have the opportunity of fishing his fake miracle thing.

pls try and understand me, TBJ word is God's word, but his ways {lies and deceit}of faking miracles are not from God, remember satan knows the word also, pls look beyond the word he is preaching, god bless you.

I am going to use picture illustrations by on monday, pls bare with me, i prefare youtube but i dont know how to do that.

May God help those we believe and abide with the truth, and nay he begin to expose those who want to use the word of God to decive anbybody in Jesus name, Amen, Till monday
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by purefact: 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2009
jumie:

@Purefact.

on the fact that my eye problem is because of my change of deit{drinking garri then}, and it was ok after some treatment and when i started eating real balance deit?

or that TBJ gathered over 500physicaly challenged people in his synagogue and His god of healing travalled that day and asked him to give them money just like the apostles did in the bible?

beloved, let me assume you are not aware of what TBJ is doing there, beacause if u dont have a problem like what happened to me and so many others out there, you will not have the opportunity of fishing his fake miracle thing.

pls try and understand me, TBJ word is God's word, but his ways {lies and deceit}of faking miracles are not from God, remember satan knows the word also, pls look beyond the word he is preaching, god bless you.

I am going to use picture illustrations by on monday, pls bare with me, i prefare youtube but i dont know how to do that.

May God help those we believe and abide with the truth, and nay he begin to expose those who want to use the word of God to decive anbybody in Jesus name, Amen, Till monday
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2009
Great!,Great news we're increasing in number each bad day.,we are many-our time is damm Now! angry
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by donnie(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2009
purefact:

My friend will you shut up?!

Shebi u think we are fools and will swallow any lie you tell here.

You very well know how to use youtube. It's quite simple but providing a link to a video would not suit ur purpose as you prefer to copy and paste pics n then tell the story the way it suits you. That's exactly wat you did on other threads n up till now you still havent learnt to use you tube. U thief!
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by fyneguy: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2009
LOL nairaland and clowns

Black book of satan? hehehehe Satan is stupid o!
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2009
No, JESUS CHRIST is the most "Stupid"- human being that ever exsist!,SATAN is greater than the R.I.P Jesus,forget so soon how satan own this world??,and have every right to control your life,? ,you're taking's serious thing's as light may be ever lasting risk,SATAN IS REAL!!!!!!. , JESUS is a death boy.

fyneguy:

LOL nairaland and clowns

Black book of satan? hehehehe Satan is stupid o!
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by Maykelly(f): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

,SATAN IS REAL!!!!!!. ,boy.

I hate you with a passion.

uchkochi:

womb, you must consciously accept Christ.

+

but for you - ur a complete fool - i pity the womb that carried u nine months.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by deebrain(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2009
As for me , i have always believed that the Religious thread such as these should be taken even lower than a pinch of salt.
If you are looking for the anti christ emmmmm,

Obama is the anti christ,

NO
it must be Fashola then {i,agine how popular he is getting these days-he is almost like an idol}

OR WAIT

May be michael jackson! Yes! See he is almost worshipped as his "alleged ghost" has been parading itself.

OR EVEN MORE LIKELY,

ME! YES! I MAY BE THE ANTICHRIST! i have a very ambitious global dream {who does not have that any way}!

AND YOU ALL THAT DREAM TO BE SO GREAT, YOU ARE ALL ALSO ANTICHRISTS TOO!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nonsense!
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by banom(m): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2009
With how nairaland christians reacted against this funny OP, i am tempted to become a christian,

the funniest thing about Nigerian christians is that if their pastor is not doing miracle, they will say he is fake, if he is doing miracle, they will say he is occultic.

why dont you people just match into your churches on sunday morning and burn down all those con gambling business center called churches and live a better life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Hates Divorce But What Do You Do When One Party Walks Out Of A Marriage? / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.