Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,624 members, 7,770,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:43 PM

The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware (17227 Views)

Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by mamag3: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2009
I don't trust both Tb Joshua and TD Jakes. tongue
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by amkie: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2009
can we all pls stop this foolishness, this is what these people want, they want us to reply to these ugly and hateful messages about powerful men of God. When we shud be out winning souls for God, they will be trying to make us doubt what we believe in, dont give them that satisfaction. our mission is to win the whole world, not entertain folish talk. we are better than this nonsense, and dont worry about God's people for the bible says that " He will take care of us, like he does the birds in the sky", God will protect his own so dont make it ur mission to defend mighty men who have the greatest advocate. Have a wonderful day

1 Like

Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by Monoxide(m): 4:55am On Nov 27, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[img]http://uas.GIF[/img]

Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by Xorenxo(m): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2009
Purefact should know dat he has problems dat are beyond human reasoning.His low sperm illness was not caused by TBJoshua.Since he stopped going to Synagogue,has his illness been healed in his present church?No.Then he should move foward by confessing all his sins and ask d Holy Spirit to direct him as to d next step to take.I had seen some cronic barreness healed in d Synagogue.One good example was d case of LABAKE.D lady who used to read Bible 4 TBJoshua 4 over 8years be4 God answered her in d same church.Remember PATIENCE is one of d fruits of d HolySpirit.If u are not sent to TBJ 4 ur healing,u are obviously to receive ur healing frm another Man of God but u cannot get any healing through bitterness dat u are exhibiting.

1 Like

Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by rcentre: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2009
@purefact
God bless yo my brother for this piece of truth.

T. JOSHUA is FAKE. Good works can't make you a man of God. He is a crook and a satanic agent.
Are you all blind, can't you read in between the line in this story.
T.B JOSHUA is the antichrist and a major deciever in Nigeria.

All his supporters should look for a good church and attend. He is in collaboration with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome to decieve the elect that working of miracle is all their is to christianity. We cant be decieve. Again, i say, he is fake and God is giving him time to repent or else he will die soon.

Keep up the good work purefact.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by zaziakoni(f): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
nairaland will neva cease to amaze me
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by Simpal128: 7:11am On Sep 20, 2014
Hu said the devil controls this world for we who had receive Christ Jesus were given authority to reign this.its upto to one whether one takes advices from the wise or not.all what is hidden will be revealled then all those that are there wil have no work to show God on the judgement day.and all who attend there i think they donot have faith because they come from far places or countries just for their miracles.the isrealites after they came out of egypt they werent having faith bt had vision.if something like manna comes they believe.there is power within us what makes u to attend from far places?
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by Ukutsgp(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2014
tb joshua? i will not talk for now.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by BobNeli(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
purefact:

on the fact that my eye problem is because of my change of deit{drinking garri then}, and it was ok after some treatment and when i started eating real balance deit?

or that TBJ gathered over 500physicaly challenged people in his synagogue and His god of healing travalled that day and asked him to give them money just like the apostles did in the bible?

beloved, let me assume you are not aware of what TBJ is doing there, beacause if u dont have a problem like what happened to me and so many other, you will not have the opportunity of fishing his fake miracle thing.

pls try and understand me, TBJ word is God's word, but his ways {lies and deceit}of faking miracles are not from God, remember satan knows the word also, pls look beyond the word he is preaching, god bless you.

I am going to use picture illustrations by on monday, pls bare with me, i prefare youtube but i dont know how to do that.

May God help those we believe and abide with the truth, and nay he begin to expose those who want to use the word of God to decive anbybody in Jesus name, Amen, Till monday
My humble question is, why is it now that he is facing hard times like every other men of God in the Bible, that all these, tend to come out from you? Why have u kept all these long found revelations from the decieved and manipulated public till now that u think he is having hard times? Well, if I may ask. Are u equally saying that he is Anti-christ or just a makeover pastor, Who deceives people to amass his wealt? Make your point clear. And assuming I'm made to believe, he's a makeover. Sugesting from the fact that you made mention of "arranged miracles". What have u to say about the deliverances where the world watch in ernest, demons manifestations. What can u say about some prominent men. For instance, the PDP chairman from Anambra state, whose case of kidnapping, shooting and attempted assasination was a documentated fact with the police. But was rescued through the medium of the anoiting water? So u mean, all the prophecies he dispatches to hundreds of people in a day are all arranged? When actually, I do not see him carry any book of records to be able to remember the faces and respective cases assigned to each an everyone of those people? Coming to why he was giving financial aid instead of healling to the afore-mentioned handicapped. I think what u need is a nickel's worth of iodine in your thyroid gland to realize that the healling power is not his, but God's, who uses him as he wills. During the time Jesus was moving about doing miracles, delivering the afflicted and healing the sick. Did he actually heal every handicap or sick that he came across with? Some of the ones He healed were for me & you to believe that He has the power as the son of God to do so. Would you also blame him if maybe, other people received their miracle in your very presence, but yours refused to accomplish? You can solve your puzzle this way. He is not God himself! He is only an instrument used by God. Therefore does not have the power to decide who's to be healed and who not to. God in his infinite wisdom, dispatches His favours and no one can question Him. And may I remind you that by the way you have decided to betray and slender the man of God because your miracle refused to come. You have already shown why Maybe, God ignored you. Dont forget that He(God) searches through the heart of men. There are people that only come to God to recieve miracles and after that, no more with God. Always remember this. A true child of God does not judge his sonship by measure of miracles recieved. Whether or not, God opportions His favours on you. Will you always acknowledge Him as your God? Today, you reprove TB Joshua. By the time you must been to difrent other churches without your sole reason for seeking God comming forth, you'll also reprove God Himself. And to help you for that oath you had to take just drive your shallow arguments home. The Bible said. "do not swear by anything". Not even by the very hairs of your head because you can not create them. My dear, you swore by your generation. What if all you have sensed are falacies? And to get you clearer on that. You are never mandeted to be a member. It's only a choice thing. Good thing you remarked that, paying your tithe and other necesities are Biblical. As you are ment to fulfil your responsibilities in the house of God. The teaming population that fills that auditorium everyday are not all members with there so called membership cards as you want to make people beleive. I myself have been their for morethan fifteen times now, but am not yet a member. And majority of the times, I've been lucky to be inside the church auditorium. Ask for forgiveness.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by Etfash(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
@BobNeli
Maybe you should check the dates.... Purefact made those comments in 2009 not 2014.

The truth is this, some revealed truths are for personal consumption. That the very Elect wouldn't be deceived is a statement of truth.
Peace!!

1 Like

Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by tipsieoladj(m): 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
am so perplexed about all this comments. i want to ask u all to give me an instance where tb josua actually preached about salvation, tell me when he ever preached about giving your life to christ and be saved. many of u call urself christians but yet u dont have d knowledge of the Holy Bible. even Jesus said many will come in his name and perform miracles in his name, the Bible also tells us by their fruit u shall know them. pls u had better save ur soul from being deceived by some people doing miracles and u follow them like fool. i hv seen many alleged miracles they claim he performed and from things i saw he never acts as the Bible described a real man of God. If u have eyes u will see most people he does miracles for here selected and at the end he tends to praise himself and not Jesus Christ. all that is happening as being stated in the Bible about people not using their eyes and sense to know what to run from. its ur choice to follow Christ or man but know one thing the end justifies the means. i wonder why u dont ask urself the true question if ure redeemed or not. i will forever praise Jesus Christ for saving me from my evil journey into the world. pls ask urself why he proclaims himself and not God nd remember no one is born again frim the womb so stop making the devil call u fools.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by Amberon: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
You really have never listened to TB Joshua. He preaches salvation.You cannot just sit and criticize people without having concrete facts. I listen to TB Joshua a lot and I can tell you that he preaches salvation, love and grace.
tipsieoladj:
am so perplexed about all this comments. i want to ask u all to give me an instance where tb josua actually preached about salvation, tell me when he ever preached about giving your life to christ and be saved. many of u call urself christians but yet u dont have d knowledge of the Holy Bible. even Jesus said many will come in his name and perform miracles in his name, the Bible also tells us by their fruit u shall know them. pls u had better save ur soul from being deceived by some people doing miracles and u follow them like fool. i hv seen many alleged miracles they claim he performed and from things i saw he never acts as the Bible described a real man of God. If u have eyes u will see most people he does miracles for here selected and at the end he tends to praise himself and not Jesus Christ. all that is happening as being stated in the Bible about people not using their eyes and sense to know what to run from. its ur choice to follow Christ or man but know one thing the end justifies the means. i wonder why u dont ask urself the true question if ure redeemed or not. i will forever praise Jesus Christ for saving me from my evil journey into the world. pls ask urself why he proclaims himself and not God nd remember no one is born again frim the womb so stop making the devil call u fools.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by oaroloye(m): 5:36am On May 31, 2017
SHALOM!

uchkochi:
I am not judging, neither am i criticizing,

. LEVITICUS 18:5.

5. "Ye shall therefore
keep my statutes,
and My Judgments:
which if a man do,
he shall live in them:
I am The LORD."

.. JOHN 7:24.

24. "Judge not according to the appearance,
but judge Righteous Judgment."

I know you from the dead Religion Section on NIGERIAN BEST FORUM. I thought you were a cowardly ignorant Pig, but I may have to revise my opinion of you. Downward.

If you do not JUDGE, nor CRITICIZE, then WHAT THE SHOCK USE ARE YOU, YOU PIECE OF SCUM!!!

What the HELL are you HERE for??

Besides that, you are also a DAMN LIAR! You are doing NOTHING but JUDGING TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA- but your Judgment and your Criticism is WORTHLESS, because you do it UNRIGHTEOUSLY!

even Jesus when he saw that they were buying and selling in the temple did not fold his arms.

So, on what basis do YOU "not judge," "nor criticize?"

I thought you thought you were a follower of Lord YAHSHUA?

Also, anybody still using the term "JESUS," by now, I regard as an IDIOT.

There was no letter "J" until 400 years ago, so there was never any "JEHOVAH," "JESUS," nor "JOSHUA." Those are all MADE-UP OYINBO TERMS, invented to mislead people from The Truth.

There have been some amateur attempts to correct this. (Search: HEBRAIC NAMES BIBLE, and SACRED NAMES BIBLE.)

Evil will continue unless good men begin to speak.

What "good men?"

You mean YOURSELF?

You think yourself a "good man?" What is it that makes you "good?"

What are these "good men" supposed to "speak?"

I have seen your posts on NIGERIAN BEST FORUM, and there is little or no good in any of them. I was about the only one who replied any of them. You couldn't reply any of the issues I raised.

Is THAT what YOU think "GOODNESS" entails?

Many people need answers about this man called T.b Joshua.

That's right!

(SPOILER ALERT! Uchkochi thinks accusations are answers!)

This man is one of the foremost forerunner of the anti Christ.

My Theory is that he MAY be "THE FALSE PROPHET;" however, I think he is not smart enough to be the FALSE PROPHET or ANTICHRIST.

He cannot have the requisite Occultic and Intellectual Connections, in my opinion.

I think you have to be a FREEMASON for at least 25 years before they can even LOOK at your file. A Newspaper Coupon membership of "ROSICRUCIAN AMORC" won't cut it. (Older men will remember what happened to OBAFEMI AWOLOWO?)

What do you expect, the Antichrist is not going to look wicked at first.

TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA has always looked wicked- so that is another evidence that, like Nicki Minaj, he is not as bad as he looks!

In short he is going to act as Christ. And that is what you see happening.

You think that he acts as Christ?

He never gave his life to Christ,

THIS IS MAJOR NEWS!
t

I got his biography off of YOUTUBE, courtesy of SAVEFROM.NET- but have not been interested in watching it, UNTIL NOW.

he claimed he was born again from the womb,

NOT IMPOSSIBLE, BUT HIGHLY IMPROBABLE.

There is a BASIS IN FACT for this- which I have written on before, BUT YOU IGNORED.

no man in our day was born again from the womb, you must consciously accept Christ.

The insufferable ARROGANCE of IDIOTS like YOU, who think that if YOU never saw it, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN, and is NOT POSSIBLE!

WHO TOLD YOU that BABIES do not make CONSCIOUS DECISIONS while in their Mother's Womb?

WE ALL DID.

UNDOING ALL of the BAD DECISIONS we made in our mothers' wombs is the basis of DIANETICS. Which I have taught, but you ignored.

Forget the signs you see,[quote]

WHOA! What? Why?

If you gave a BASIS for that, your life might actually serve a useful function.

[quote]yes he is a giver and HELPER to many

but all these is to convert believers

What is bad in THAT?

YOU DON'T THINK YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN?

like what Matthew 24 vs. 24 says.

WHY DON'T YOU SHOW US?

Is your hand tired?

You don't CARE that some readers here never read THE BIBLE in their lives, nor bought one before?

. MATTHEW 24:22-28.

22. "And except those days
should be shortened,
there should no flesh be saved:
but for the Elect's Sake
those days shall be shortened.
23. "Then if any man
shall say unto you,

'LO, HERE IS CHRIST, OR THERE;'

believe it not.
24. "For there shall arise False Christs,
and False Prophets,
and shall shew great Signs and Wonders;
insomuch that, if it were possible,
they shall deceive the very Elect.
25. "Behold, I have told you before.
26. "Wherefore if they shall say unto you,

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE DESERT;'

go not forth:

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE SECRET CHAMBERS;'

believe it not.
27. "For as the lightning
cometh out of the East,
and shineth even unto the West;
so shall also The Coming
of the Son of Man be.
28. "For wheresoever the carcase is,
there will the eagles be gathered together.

T b Joshua's target is not the unbelievers or the sinners His main target is believers.

he aims to bring confusion in the body of Christ

Why would he need to do that?

The Church is already "CONFUSED!" It has ALWAYS been "CONFUSED!"

Anybody who thinks that THE CHURCH is "THE BODY OF CHRIST" is already confused.

but he has whole fully failed,

because the soldiers of Christ have arisen.

WHAT! WHERE?

"ARISEN?" Is THAT what they're calling it now?

Back in the Stoned Age, in the 20st Century, when people spoke English, we used to call that "FALLEN!"

All these 21st Century affectations! What will you millenials come up with, next?

There was a reason why all those stupid Christian Programmes were called "RETREATS!"

the wicked must be exposed.

"WITHOUT JUDGMENT," and "WITHOUT CRITICISM!"

You see how useless and stupid you are?

what are the secrets of T.B Joshua

How the SHOCK would I know? They're SECRETS!

Oh, wait- you weren't ASKING me? Hard to tell, when you just omit PUNCTUATION, don't you think?

1. the secret black book of Satan in his possession, Inside this book lies the secrets he is using,

When he calls the name of Jesus, he actually means another name,[

,The signs you see him perform have their foundation in the occult world.

when he gives money out he collects fortunes from the people he is helping and that fortune is the soul of those he is helping.

by doing this, people are blinded to the wrong he is doing,

that is why he films every of his move because he is embarking on a project which he has been prepared for by Satan all his life.

But God is still on the throne, the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ is not in vain.

I wrote some of his secrets and i got threat calls from some white people.

Christians open your eyes, you have the mind of Christ to decern and the spirit of God is in you.

This is mere FLATTERY.

If anyone had THE SPIRIT OF GOD, why would they need another HUMAN to guide them, or tell them to "OPEN THEIR EYES?"

Do not allow T b Joshua who is not saved to influence your belief.WAKE UP

OH YEAH! Don't let TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, who says that he was BORN AGAIN from his mother's womb influence your Belief! Instead, let UCHKOCHI, who thinks that he is SAVED, because someone said that WHOSOEVER calls on the Name of the LORD shall be Saved- despite the FACT that THE SAVIOUR HIMSELF said that THAT WILL NOT BE THE CASE, influence your thinking! (Sarcasm.)

Anybody who thinks that THE CHURCH is "THE BODY OF CHRIST" has FAILED already.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by oaroloye(m): 3:50am On Jun 01, 2017
SHALOM!

Amberon:
You really have never listened to TB Joshua. He preaches salvation.

I have never listened to TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA in my life. I have, however, listened to people who say that they have listened to him, and my finding is that whatever he is preaching is the exact OPPOSITE of Salvation.

NOBODY who claims to follow, or appears to follow TEMITOPE BABATUNDE JOSHUA preaches Salvation. They only preach T.B. JOSHUA.

"JESUS" can do NOTHING for us; it is T.B. JOSHUA whom we NEED to SAVE us.

That is typical CULTISM.

You cannot just sit and criticize people without having concrete facts.

So, what if the concrete facts detach themselves from the ceiling, and fall and hit you on the head, where you are sitting?

Or why are you ignoring the fact that TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA was handed 116 OPPORTUNITIES to PROVE that he was a TRUE PROPHET OF GOD, on SEPTEMBER 12, 2014- but did not RAISE a SINGLE Victim of his own INCOMPETENCE from the DEAD, when his stupid guest house collapsed?

I listen to TB Joshua a lot and I can tell you that he preaches salvation, love and grace.

I HAVEN'T listened to TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA AT ALL, but I KNOW that he DOESN'T preach SALVATION, nor LOVE, nor GRACE (which does not exist, anyway,) AT ALL- because YOU DON'T!

.. MATTHEW 5:1-20.

AND seeing the multitudes,
he went up into a mountain:
and when he was set,
his Disciples came unto him:
2. And he opened his mouth,
and taught them, saying,
3. "Blessed are the Poor in Spirit:
for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.
4. "Blessed are they that mourn:
for they shall be comforted.
5. "Blessed are the meek:
for they shall inherit the Earth.
6. Blessed are they which do
Hunger and Thirst after Righteousness:
for they shall be filled.
7. "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain Mercy.
8. "Blessed are the Pure in Heart: for they shall see God.
9. "Blessed are the PeaceMakers:
for they shall be called the Children of God.
10. "Blessed are they which are Persecuted for Righteousness' sake:
11. "Blessed are ye, when men shall Revile you,
and Persecute you,
and shall say all manner of Evil against you Falsely,
for my sake.
12. "Rejoice, and be exceeding glad:
for great is your Reward in Heaven:
for so Persecuted they the Prophets which were before you.
13. "Ye are the Salt of the Earth:
but if the salt have lost his savour,
wherewith shall it be salted?
It is thenceforth good for nothing,
but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14. "Ye are the Light of the World.
A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15. "Neither do men light a candle,
and put it under a bushel,
but on a candlestick;
and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16. "Let your light so shine before men,
that they may see your Good Works,
and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.
17. "Think not that I am come
to destroy The Law, or The Prophets:
I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18. "For verily I say unto you,

'TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS,
ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE
SHALL IN NO WISE
PASS FROM THE LAW,
TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'

19. "Whosoever therefore shall break
one of these least Commandments,
and shall teach men so,
he shall be called the least
in the Kingdom of Heaven:
but whosoever shall do and teach them,
the same shall be called great
in the Kingdom of Heaven.
20. "For I say unto you,

'THAT EXCEPT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
SHALL EXCEED THE RIGHTEOUSNESS
OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES,
YE SHALL IN NO CASE ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.' "

FOLLOWERS OF TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE TEACHINGS OF LORD YAHSHUA. Therefore, you ignore all of his Teachings that prove that you are in the WRONG.

You had an opportunity to tell us ALL of TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S TEACHINGS on SALVATION, LOVE, and GRACE- but you were able to tell us NOTHING AT ALL!

What were you WAITING for?

For readers to DIE, and GO TO HELL- because you didn't tell them what they NEEDED TO KNOW?

. 1st JOHN 3:16-24.

16. Hereby perceive we The Love of God,
because he laid down his life for us:
and we ought to lay down our lives
for the Brethren.
17. But whoso hath this World's good,
and seeth his brother have need,
and shutteth up
his Bowels of Compassion from him,
how dwelleth The Love of God in him?
18. My little Children,
let us not love in Word,
neither in Tongue;
but in Deed and in Truth.

THE GREATEST GOOD IN THIS WORLD IS THE WORD OF GOD. Whoever withholds THAT does NOT have THE LOVE OF GOD dwelling in them.

They do not have ETERNAL LIFE.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by Amberon: 7:49am On Jun 01, 2017
Thrash! You have no buisness preaching the gospel. You are a venomous snake. You need repentance.
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I have never listened to TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA in my life. I have, however, listened to people who say that they have listened to him, and my finding is that whatever he is preaching is the exact OPPOSITE of Salvation.

NOBODY who claims to follow, or appears to follow TEMITOPE BABATUNDE JOSHUA preaches Salvation. They only preach T.B. JOSHUA.

"JESUS" can do NOTHING for us; it is T.B. JOSHUA whom we NEED to SAVE us.

That is typical CULTISM.

So, what if the concrete facts detach themselves from the ceiling, and fall and hit you on the head, where you are sitting?

Or why are you ignoring the fact that TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA was handed 116 OPPORTUNITIES to PROVE that he was a TRUE PROPHET OF GOD, on SEPTEMBER 12, 2014- but did not RAISE a SINGLE Victim of his own INCOMPETENCE from the DEAD, when his stupid guest house collapsed?

I HAVEN'T listened to TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA AT ALL, but I KNOW that he DOESN'T preach SALVATION, nor LOVE, nor GRACE (which does not exist, anyway,) AT ALL- because YOU DON'T!

.. MATTHEW 5:1-20.

AND seeing the multitudes,
he went up into a mountain:
and when he was set,
his Disciples came unto him:
2. And he opened his mouth,
and taught them, saying,
3. "Blessed are the Poor in Spirit:
4. "Blessed are they that mourn:
for they shall be comforted.
5. "Blessed are the meek:
for they shall inherit the Earth.
6. Blessed are they which do
Hunger and Thirst after Righteousness:
for they shall be filled.
7. "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain Mercy.
8. "Blessed are the Pure in Heart: for they shall see God.
9. "Blessed are the PeaceMakers:
for they shall be called the Children of God.
10. "Blessed are they which are Persecuted for Righteousness' sake:
11. "Blessed are ye, when men shall Revile you,
and Persecute you,
and shall say all manner of Evil against you Falsely,
for my sake.
12. "Rejoice, and be exceeding glad:
for great is your Reward in Heaven:
for so Persecuted they the Prophets which were before you.
13. "Ye are the Salt of the Earth:
but if the salt have lost his savour,
wherewith shall it be salted?
It is thenceforth good for nothing,
but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14. "Ye are the Light of the World.
A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15. "Neither do men light a candle,
and put it under a bushel,
but on a candlestick;
and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16. "Let your light so shine before men,
that they may see your Good Works,
and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.
17. "Think not that I am come
to destroy The Law, or The Prophets:
I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18. "For verily I say unto you,

'TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS,
ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE
SHALL IN NO WISE
PASS FROM THE LAW,
TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'

19. "Whosoever therefore shall break
one of these least Commandments,
and shall teach men so,
he shall be called the least
in the Kingdom of Heaven:
but whosoever shall do and teach them,
the same shall be called great
in the Kingdom of Heaven.
20. "For I say unto you,

'THAT EXCEPT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
SHALL EXCEED THE RIGHTEOUSNESS
OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES,
YE SHALL IN NO CASE ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.' "

FOLLOWERS OF TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE TEACHINGS OF LORD YAHSHUA. Therefore, you ignore all of his Teachings that prove that you are in the WRONG.

You had an opportunity to tell us ALL of TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S TEACHINGS on SALVATION, LOVE, and GRACE- but you were able to tell us NOTHING AT ALL!

What were you WAITING for?

For readers to DIE, and GO TO HELL- because you didn't tell them what they NEEDED TO KNOW?

. 1st JOHN 3:16-24.

16. Hereby perceive we The Love of God,
because he laid down his life for us:
and we ought to lay down our lives
for the Brethren.
17. But whoso hath this World's good,
and seeth his brother have need,
and shutteth up
his Bowels of Compassion from him,
how dwelleth The Love of God in him?
18. My little Children,
let us not love in Word,
neither in Tongue;
but in Deed and in Truth.

THE GREATEST GOOD IN THIS WORLD IS THE WORD OF GOD. Whoever withholds THAT does NOT have THE LOVE OF GOD dwelling in them.

They do not have ETERNAL LIFE.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by ScienceWatch: 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
BRONCHITIS Oaroloye said to me recently that he is the only one on Nairaland that preachers LOVE.

But on closer careful examination, Bronchitis Oaroloye is bursting with HATRED for a TRULY humble man that is working hard to restore the lives of every person in need.

IS Amberon and Uchkoki taking Bronchitis Oaroloye serious ?
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by Amberon: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lol, don't waste your time on people like that. I don't take that serious.
ScienceWatch:
BRONCHITIS Oaroloye said to me recently that he is the only one on Nairaland that preachers LOVE.

But on closer careful examination, Bronchitis Oaroloye is bursting with HATRED for a TRULY humble man that is working hard to restore the lives of every person in need.

IS Amberon and Uchkoki taking Bronchitis Oaroloye serious ?
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by ScienceWatch: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2017

IS Amberon and Uchkoki taking Bronchitis Oaroloye serious ? Bronchitis Oaroloye is an agent for the dreaded PENTECOSTAL PFN & CFAN. But there is a problem looming because Bronchitis Oaroloye is overstepping his brief, which was limited only to destroy the holy Prophet TB JOSHUA. He has insanely decided to take it upon himself to also target and destroy the JEWISH faith, also CHRISTIANITY and ISLAM on behalf of PFN & CFAN.

BRONCHITIS OAROLOYE is too stupid to realise that for thousands of years far more intelligent and powerful persons and organizations have TRIED and FAILED to destroy these religions.

Do anyone have a Mental Asylum straight-jacket for this FOOL ?
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by ScienceWatch: 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2017
Amberon:
Lol, don't waste your time on people like that. I don't take that serious.
Great, you are smarter than I thought.

Do you know of anyone that will be kind enough to bless Bronchitis Oaroloye with a Mental Asylum straight-jacket. I have one but it will be too big for him. He will do a Houdini trick to free himself so he can go and worship the Satanic god of criminal Scientology and Satanic Nagualism. The women serving L. Ron Hubbard, says his son Ron DeWolf, "were very good at doing the dirty work, at running money or drugs back and forth. They were very good in any of the dirty tricks-department, because of his demand for absolutely totally slavish devotion to L. Ron Hubbard.
Current members of Scientology are horrified at these stories of their church, especially since the tales are told by the actual son of the sect’s founder. And the son DeWolf himself admits that the drug abuse and Satanic black magic rites and sex-orgies at the alter of the church "were more like side-by-side with with Scientology.”

Carlos Castaneda was and remains a fraud because he invented Don Juan and his research on the Yaqui Indian Shamanism was bogus and false.
Carlos claimed to the Phd., committee he was doing ethnographic research on a Yaqui Indian shaman. But he was not.
He told the Phd., committee he was doing research on Yaqui religious practice and he was not.

Carlos Castaneda told vast number of people, (those who bought his books) that his books represented a picture of Yaqui shamanism and religious belief; but it is not. The books were presented has non-fiction when they were fiction. Finally the books are peppered with absurdities, inaccuracies which indicate systematic falsehoods.

It is shameful that Carlos got a Phd, and a further shame the University of California refuses to publicly acknowledge this shoddy episode for what it was.

GOD HAVE MERCY ON HIS SOUL ! !

1 Like

Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by ScienceWatch: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
Why are you ashamed to admit that you spend a lot of time watching EMMANUEL TV because every Satanic agent must do it to stalk their prey.

My friend Bandu knows a Moslem guy in a wheelchair that told him that you watch EMMANUEL TV to learn something on how to get SPIRITUAL POWER because you want to start a new CHURCH.

I said this can't be because you angrily told me that you NEVER EVER watched EMMANUEL TV.

Are you a habitual lier ? Who is deceiving me on this very important issue Bronchitis Oaroloye ?
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by ScienceWatch: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
Bronchitis Oaroloye your deluded mind has no regard for the basic laws of Gravity and as a tragic result you have stupidly stepped over the edge. I tried extremely hard to help you. I still have compassion for your self-imprisonment.

Step back and refresh your mind. You have taken all those OCCULTIC BOOKS on Satanic Nagualism and Criminal Scientology too serious. You have been deceived by the convicted criminal L.Ron Hubbard and now have lost contact with REALITY. I feel it for you man but all is not lost.

Take your FAILED MISSION to destroy all religions and your ridiculous failure at making the smallest dent in the Armour of SCOAN ISRAEL as a valuable lesson. CHOOSE YOUR BATTLES CAREFULLY ! Don't die an idiot ! Carlos Castaneda was and remains a fraud because he invented Don Juan and his research on the Yaqui Indian Shamanism was bogus and false.
He claimed to the Phd., committee he was doing ethnographic research on a Yaqui Indian shaman. He was not. He told the Phd., committee he was doing research on Yaqui religious practice and he was not.

The son of Criminal Scientology, Ron DeWolf exposed his own dad, “My father L.Ron Hubbard conned people out of their money, used Satanic black magic, distributed drugs from his church, and took sexual advantage of the church’s young female followers, I was invited to participate in private Sex orgies with my dad and three or four innocent young girls at the alter of his church then spray his sperm over the church alter to honour Lucifer.”

CHOOSE something you can succeed at like COPY & PASTE or write a book like "An Idiots guide to harming good people."
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by ScienceWatch: 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
mamag3:
I don't trust both Tb Joshua and TD Jakes. tongue
I don't trust PENTECOSTAL PFN & CFAN!

I also don't trust their insane undercover agent, Bronchitis Oaroloye.

But I do trust everyone else.

Only a Mental Asylum inmate will dare to listen to thousands of deeply moving, sincere and in-depth personal TESTIMONIES and turn around with glazed eyes to tell Bronchitis Oaroloye that he is right that the Miraculous healings are stage managed.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by ScienceWatch: 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
The failed undercover PENTECOSTAL PFN & CFAN agent has stated that the holy SCOAN CHURCH don't preach SALVATION even though he admits that he is too afraid to go to SCOAN or watch EMMANUEL TV.

After people are healed, delivered from demonic spirits etc etc etc, they declare their deep appreciation to God and say, "I PROMISE TO SIN NO MORE." That is evidence of SALVATION of their souls. Their ignorance of God's love is gone forever.

REJOICE SCOAN ISRAEL !
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by Sunglass20(f): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
Xorenxo:
Purefact should know dat he has problems dat are beyond human reasoning.His low sperm illness was not caused by TBJoshua.Since he stopped going to Synagogue,has his illness been healed in his present church?No.Then he should move foward by confessing all his sins and ask d Holy Spirit to direct him as to d next step to take.I had seen some cronic barreness healed in d Synagogue.One good example was d case of LABAKE.D lady who used to read Bible 4 TBJoshua 4 over 8years be4 God answered her in d same church.Remember PATIENCE is one of d fruits of d HolySpirit.If u are not sent to TBJ 4 ur healing,u are obviously to receive ur healing frm another Man of God but u cannot get any healing through bitterness dat u are exhibiting.

Thank you oh. But pls do they force anyone to go there or believe in him? If you no like am, leave him alone na. Criticizing this man does not reduce him, it makes him even better. We are here killing ourselves and reading and writing, but Oga Prophet is doing something better. I have been going to SCOAN for Five years with 2intentions, God just answered one of them this year.... But In all, He preserved me and the illness improved my Faith in God, it didn't impair me.. As Christians, we must have our crosses, that is the actual time to prove your sonship to God like Job did. Apostle Paul in the Bible was afflicted, GOD told him ' My Grace is sufficient. In fact, there are crosses we will carry for a life time. That is God's design. So Like TB Joshua will always say.... IF I AM SENT TO YOU... Meaning he wasnt sent to everyone. If anyone feels he is satanic, allow those who believe in his satanic miracle to go and seek them while you look for the 'GODLY MEN OF GOD' or even become one. Thank you.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by oaroloye(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
Why are you ashamed to admit that you spend a lot of time watching EMMANUEL TV because every Satanic agent must do it to stalk their prey.

I do not watch television.

I have not owned a Television since the last Century.

My friend Bandu knows a Moslem guy in a wheelchair that told him that you watch EMMANUEL TV to learn something on how to get SPIRITUAL POWER because you want to start a new CHURCH.

I know only one wheelchair-bound Moslem- MUKAILA AKANBI- whom you pretend to know nothing about.

You have clearly been pretending not to know about the topic I wrote on him. Defiled my other Topics, but could not comment on that one. Why? Is it because it would involve REALLY Healing someone who has a REAL Condition, that you did not pretend?

I said this can't be because you angrily told me that you NEVER EVER watched EMMANUEL TV.

I already know everything there is to know about Spiritual Power.

I have known all about PENTECOSTAL HEALING since more than 35 years, as well as how to start a Church.

I have never exploited that Knowledge, because I never Coveted fame and wealth at the expense of other people's safety, as TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA and his ilk have done.

Are you a habitual lier ? Who is deceiving me on this very important issue Bronchitis Oaroloye ?

Hot Revelations Exposes TB Joshua as False Prophet by ex Assistant
Ayaba Olori

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIaNEWLe_Z4

I HAVE JUST WATCHED A RIVETING VIDEO BY A MAN CLAIMING TO HAVE BEEN AN ASSISTANT OF T.B. JOSHUA.

It is worse than I imagined.

Apparently this "HUMBLE" "Man of God" is running a CULT.

People were kept as PRISONERS, married couples have to apply for PERMISSION to have Sex (SYUNG YUNG MOON did something like this.)

He FLOGS his followers.

. LUKE 12:35-48.

35. "Let your loins be girded about,
and your lights burning;
36. "And ye yourselves
like unto men that wait for their lord,
when he will return from the Wedding;
that when he Cometh and Knocketh,
they may open unto him immediately.
37. "Blessed are those Servants,
whom the lord when he cometh
shall find watching:
verily I say unto you,

'THAT HE SHALL GIRD HIMSELF,
AND MAKE THEM TO SIT DOWN TO MEAT,
AND WILL COME FORTH AND SERVE THEM.'

38. "And if he shall come in the Second Watch,
or come in the Third Watch, and find them so,
blessed are those Servants.
39. "And this know, that if the Goodman of the House
had known what hour the Thief would come,
he would have watched,
and not have suffered his House
to be broken through.
40. "Be ye therefore ready also:
for the Son of Man cometh
at an Hour when ye think not."

41. Then Peter said unto him,

"Lord, speakest thou this Parable unto us,
or even to all?"

42. And the Lord said,

"Who then is that Faithful and Wise Steward,
whom his lord shall make Ruler over his Household,
to give them their portion of meat in due season?
43. "Blessed is that Servant,
whom his lord when he Cometh
shall find so doing.
44. "Of a Truth I say unto you,

'THAT HE WILL MAKE HIM RULER
OVER ALL THAT HE HATH.'

45. "But and if that Servant say in his heart,
'My lord delayeth his Coming;'
and shall begin to beat
the menservants and maidens,
and to eat and drink,
and to be drunken;
46. "The lord of that Servant
will come in a Day
when he looketh not for him,
and at an Hour when he is not aware,
and will cut him in sunder,
and will appoint him his portion
with the Unbelievers.
47. "And that Servant,
which knew his lord's Will,
and prepared not himself,
neither did according to his Will,
shall be beaten with many stripes.
48. "But he that knew not,
and did commit things worthy of stripes,
shall be beaten with few stripes.
For unto whomsoever much is given,
of him shall be much required:
and to whom men have committed much,
of him they will ask the more."

NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE...!

You are a VICTIM of SERIOUS BRAINWASHING, therefore you are NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS (any more)!

I KNEW there had to be a RATIONAL EXPLANATION for your behavior, somehow!

(DAMN! I really liked that BORN EVIL Theory, too!)

Now we all have to start feeling sorry for you?

The only thing that would make even more since is if you turn out to be a GIRL.

(That Theory is not going to just go away.)

THIS ACCOUNTS FOR YOUR TOTAL IGNORANCE of Basic Bible Doctrines, your hysterical aversion to the fact that there is no COMMANDMENT OF GOD against RAPE in The Bible- and general lack of manners.

There is no way you would own a N5,000 book, nor afford to give it away, if you did.

None of your LOVING COMRADES would REPLACE it for you- because you are a CULT, whose members only love those who love them, and no one else.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by donnie(m): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I do not watch television.

I have not owned a Television since the last Century.

I know only one wheelchair-bound Moslem- MUKAILA AKANBI- whom you pretend to know nothing about.

You have clearly been pretending not to know about the topic I wrote on him. Defiled my other Topics, but could not comment on that one. Why? Is it because it would involve REALLY Healing someone who has a REAL Condition, that you did not pretend?

I already know everything there is to know about Spiritual Power.

I have known all about PENTECOSTAL HEALING since more than 35 years, as well as how to start a Church.

I have never exploited that Knowledge, because I never Coveted fame and wealth at the expense of other people's safety, as TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA and his ilk have done.

Hot Revelations Exposes TB Joshua as False Prophet by ex Assistant
Ayaba Olori

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIaNEWLe_Z4

I HAVE JUST WATCHED A RIVETING VIDEO BY A MAN CLAIMING TO HAVE BEEN AN ASSISTANT OF T.B. JOSHUA.

It is worse than I imagined.

Apparently this "HUMBLE" "Man of God" is running a CULT.

People were kept as PRISONERS, married couples have to apply for PERMISSION to have Sex (SYUNG YUNG MOON did something like this.)

He FLOGS his followers.

. LUKE 12:35-48.

35. "Let your loins be girded about,
and your lights burning;
36. "And ye yourselves
like unto men that wait for their lord,
when he will return from the Wedding;
that when he Cometh and Knocketh,
they may open unto him immediately.
37. "Blessed are those Servants,
whom the lord when he cometh
shall find watching:
verily I say unto you,

'THAT HE SHALL GIRD HIMSELF,
AND MAKE THEM TO SIT DOWN TO MEAT,
AND WILL COME FORTH AND SERVE THEM.'

38. "And if he shall come in the Second Watch,
or come in the Third Watch, and find them so,
blessed are those Servants.
39. "And this know, that if the Goodman of the House
had known what hour the Thief would come,
he would have watched,
and not have suffered his House
to be broken through.
40. "Be ye therefore ready also:
for the Son of Man cometh
at an Hour when ye think not."

41. Then Peter said unto him,

"Lord, speakest thou this Parable unto us,
or even to all?"

42. And the Lord said,

"Who then is that Faithful and Wise Steward,
whom his lord shall make Ruler over his Household,
to give them their portion of meat in due season?
43. "Blessed is that Servant,
whom his lord when he Cometh
shall find so doing.
44. "Of a Truth I say unto you,

'THAT HE WILL MAKE HIM RULER
OVER ALL THAT HE HATH.'

45. "But and if that Servant say in his heart,
'My lord delayeth his Coming;'
and shall begin to beat
the menservants and maidens,
and to eat and drink,
and to be drunken;
46. "The lord of that Servant
will come in a Day
when he looketh not for him,
and at an Hour when he is not aware,
and will cut him in sunder,
and will appoint him his portion
with the Unbelievers.
47. "And that Servant,
which knew his lord's Will,
and prepared not himself,
neither did according to his Will,
shall be beaten with many stripes.
48. "But he that knew not,
and did commit things worthy of stripes,
shall be beaten with few stripes.
For unto whomsoever much is given,
of him shall be much required:
and to whom men have committed much,
of him they will ask the more."

NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE...!

You are a VICTIM of SERIOUS BRAINWASHING, therefore you are NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS (any more)!

I KNEW there had to be a RATIONAL EXPLANATION for your behavior, somehow!

(DAMN! I really liked that BORN EVIL Theory, too!)

Now we all have to start feeling sorry for you?

The only thing that would make even more since is if you turn out to be a GIRL.

(That Theory is not going to just go away.)

THIS ACCOUNTS FOR YOUR TOTAL IGNORANCE of Basic Bible Doctrines, your hysterical aversion to the fact that there is no COMMANDMENT OF GOD against RAPE in The Bible- and general lack of manners.

There is no way you would own a N5,000 book, nor afford to give it away, if you did.

None of your LOVING COMRADES would REPLACE it for you- because you are a CULT, whose members only love those who love them, and no one else.

When you finish, also post the video where the so-called testifier confessed her lies.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by ScienceWatch: 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
DONNIE makes a brilliant point that I would not have thought of.

DONNIE has asked you to post the video that shows that person regretting all the LIES.

All God's truly ANOINTED servants that work with the holy spirit will always be attacked by Satanic WORSHIPPERS because a dark heart feeds on ENVY, JEALOUSY AND HATE.

BRONCHITIS OAROLOYE is loosing his mind as he battles to put up a show of respectability.

He is now even rejected by wise Atheists and Occultic leaders. There is no MERCY on the dark side of life ! Bronchitis Oaroloye is working feverishly to regain respect from his DARK MASTERS but he has failed to impress them with his lame attacks on highly ANOINTED servants of God.

Bronchitis Oaroloye is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
His disguise as a preacher is blown as his true agenda is revealed. He foolishly mixes Occultic doctrines with HOLY SCRIPTURE then he would insult good Christians when they respectfully question it.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by ScienceWatch: 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
UCHKOCHI is correct when he said eight years ago that, Many people need answers about this man of God, TB JOSHUA."

Well, Thank God now for EMMANUEL TV and youtube. Every intelligent person is finding scientifically verifiable EVIDENCE 24 hours per day.

This FREE spiritual learning channel is so powerful that people from around the world and many different religions travel thousands of miles to be in the SCOAN CHURCH.

I just love to listen to all their mind blowing personal TESTIMONIES of the LOVE of the mighty JESUS.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by ScienceWatch: 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
Bronchitis Oaroloye arrogantly states here that he, "Know all there is to know about spiritual power and he also knows how to start a church."

How ironic, by Bronchitis Oaroloye's own admission, he said he preached for more than 34 years and could never heal one person, yet he claims here to know all there is to know.

I am convinced that he knows how to start a FAKE CHURCH. Then all that is needed is a man on the PULPIT that TALKS and TALKS and TALKS ! Yawn, Yawn.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by Ken4Christ: 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
donnie:

When you finish, also post the video where the so-called testifier confessed her lies.

She may have been threatened to do the second video. It happens.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by ScienceWatch: 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
rcentre:
@purefact
God bless yo my brother for this piece of truth.

T. JOSHUA is FAKE. Good works can't make you a man of God. He is a crook and a satanic agent.
Are you all blind, can't you read in between the line in this story.
T.B JOSHUA is the antichrist and a major deciever in Nigeria.

All his supporters should look for a good church and attend. He is in collaboration with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome to decieve the elect that working of miracle is all their is to christianity. We cant be decieve. Again, i say, he is fake and God is giving him time to repent or else he will die soon.

Keep up the good work purefact.
WHAT utter rubbish is this ? The days when you could have got away with your delusions about miracles are OVER. Emmanuel TV is only one of many very powerful examples of scientifically verifiable EVIDENCE of the mind blowing miracles of The Mighty JESUS Christ.

Continue to worship SATAN boy. You are free to choose. No one is standing in your way. So don't be a COWARD and attack some humble person that is doing you no harm.
Re: The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware by Ken4Christ: 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
A well enlightened Christian does not need any prophet or even story by anyone to know that TBJ is not a man of God.

The problem we have is that an average African is not studious even on spiritual matters. I have been born again since 1986 and I can discern falsehood in Christian ministry.

I have never been to synagogue and my judgment is even based on his telecast

1st, he performed most of his miracles through the use of anointed water which is highly commercialized. Why anointed water? Where in the Bible do you see anointed water?

Why is it been sold for as high as 5,000 naira?

Jesus did is miracles for free. He also told his disciples they should do it from free - Matthew 10:8.

This is my strongest point that made me conclude this man is not God sent.

In addition, when some of his members give testimony of healing, they give the glory to the anointed water.

Jesus forewarned us that so many will do wonderful works in his name but they will be rejected. So, his good works are not enough basis to endorse him as a man of God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups / A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.