Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari (54924 Views)

Have You Released Kabiru Sokoto? - HURIWA To Buhari / Stop Sponsoring Chaos In Abia, HURIWA Tells Gov. Ikpeazu / Tell Sport Minister to Remove his Red Beret – HURIWA Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari by thamarvelz(m): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
The guy na aro baggar aka eiye confraternity or ogbu egede grin shout to all red sailors,I no be member ooo lipsrsealed na jew man I be

so Eiye and Vikingz na the same to u?? *SMH*

1 Like

Re: Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
okay, wearing red beret transforms you into a member of a cult gang? interesting! shocked
Re: Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari by bastien: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
tolulope1990:

Who goes you?
guy die it, I don't cap with jew
Re: Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari by ZZ22: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
nwadiuko1:
wish you knew boy
... I know what i say... Dont know about you
Re: Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari by tallfish145(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Baseless Attention Seekers
Re: Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari by donem: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
Are bagger he is
Re: Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari by zexzy(f): 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
ernesty20:
send the pic to my mail box
Still cant do that i am not quoting u becos i lyk ur pic, i am just trying to catch fun on nairaland. so bye bye
Re: Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari by ernesty20(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
zexzy:

Still cant do that i am not quoting u becos i lyk ur pic, i am just trying to catch fun on nairaland. so bye bye

i dnt care if u like my pic or not..

The funny thing is that

nobody cares
Re: Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
The guy na aro baggar aka eiye confraternity or ogbu egede grin shout to all red sailors,I no be member ooo lipsrsealed na jew man I be
U dey formiliarity when u no sabi anything.

1 Like

Re: Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
ayxmania:
We all know Wole Soyinka is a strong member of 'the red beret people', yet does he wear red berets every time? No! It is high time some people stopped reasoning like they have cancer of the brain. The truth is, cultists synonymous with these colours don't wear them anyhow. Let the minister be. na him get money he use buy beret, na him get head he wear am so why evils?
In the eighties and early nineties, it is the norm to belong to one group of the other. From gbenga daniel to fayose, Ameachi, David mark
etc. There is hardly any body of note in Nigeria today that is in his early fifties and late fourties that is not a member one group. But the way e dey peolp differnt
Re: Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari by utuk: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
u people should repent or else the wrath of the lord will be on you and your entire generations.
Re: Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Clear road for Dalong. U dey represent
Re: Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari by bobbydbobo: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
ayxmania:

I have a feeling you don't 'belong', maybe you friends do. Alora is not a name of any confraternity either registered or none registered. Furthermore, a 'broda' won't talk the way u did, e no make brain. You noe the rest...
9jacrip coman see this lagger beer sha, he is famzing 'Alora'
. Smh
Re: Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
ALORA RULESSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Dedicated to all the lobas out there, may your sea be rough, Amin.
Your B go C very soon. No wonder,u dey always rant stupid things.

1 Like

Re: Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari by Rilwayne001: 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
ALORA RULESSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Eeeeeeeeeww! So you are one of them? No wonder you keep flexing your muscle.. Watch your back, nigga angry angry angry angry
Re: Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari by lesterpullen: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
ALORA RULESSSSSSS!!!!!!!

awi to you as u echo.
Re: Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Eeeeeeeeeww! So you are one of them? No wonder you keep flexing your muscle.. Watch your back, nigga angry angry angry angry
Watch it!
Re: Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari by zik4ever: 9:23am On Dec 01, 2015
Why I wear khaki uniform, red beret – Sports Minister

Minister of Sports and Youth Development, Barrister Solomon Dalung has explained why he wears ‘Khaki’ uniform to public functions.

Nneka Ikem Anibeze, the spokesperson and Special Adviser to the Minister of Sports and Youth Development, Comrade Barrister Solomon Dalung said the Minister ‘’is a staunch activist who cares for the welfare of the masses. His wears portray the struggle for the government to provide a better life for the people’’.

She said: “My boss is a Comrade and will like to be seen as one. He is a voice for the voiceless who loves to fight for the hopeless and the down-trodden. That is just his style. It also indicates that the struggle continues wherever he finds himself and in whatever position.”

Nneka said: “I trust my boss, he is as constant as the Northern Star. He won’t change regardless of his position. That is simply his style”, Nneka who is the first female sports Journalist to be special Adviser to a Minister said.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/why-i-wear-khaki-uniform-red-beret-sports-minister/
Re: Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari by tolulope1990(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2015
bastien:
guy die it, I don't cap with jew
Guy I said who goes you....AroSunshine on Board from SANTALINA MARINE PATROL
Re: Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari by bastien: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
tolulope1990:

Guy I said who goes you....AroSunshine on Board from SANTALINA MARINE PATROL
gee, aro supreme boy from justice marine patrol, wida ur compass
Re: Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari by tolulope1990(m): 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
bastien:
gee, aro supreme boy from justice marine patrol, wida ur compass
What's Ur Norwich name Aro Justice Boy?
Re: Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari by bastien: 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
tolulope1990:

What's Ur Norwich name Aro Justice Boy?
Arsenal
Re: Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari by OFFICIAL336: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
They call themselves "Human Right Watch" but they are violating the right of Simon Lalong to dress as he pleases. What an irony
So he should dress anyhow?
Re: Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari by arosunshine(m): 12:18am On Mar 23, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawan Forgets Abaribe’s Resignation Letter At Home / Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election / Buhari embarrased Nigeria in America-PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.