Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:42 PM

My Unborn Daughter's Marriage List - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Unborn Daughter's Marriage List (865 Views)

Check out the Creative Mindset of Man and His Unborn Daughter (Pics) / My Unborn Daughter's Marriage List!!! / Traditional Marriage List Given To My Friend Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Unborn Daughter's Marriage List by Philtim(m): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2015
1) 3 cows 2) 16 bags of rice 3) 72 litres of red oil 4) 15 iphone 6 5) 12 bags of salt 6) 18 largest inch plasma tv with stabilizer each 7) 2 range rover sport car cool 150 imported Uk bags for her mother 9) 700 versace shoes not ABA made o 10) 5 apple laptops (new ones) 11) 5 ipads 12) 16 set of boxes from Dubai 13) 10 washing machines 14) 50 bags of Semovita and 45 bags of wheat 15) 1 big sack of kolanut 16) 20 dozen of boxers and singlets 17) 90 carton of frozen chicken 18) 98 crate of Mineral 19) 14 deep freezer must be of good product. 20) Must build a mansion for 8 member of her family and sponsor their kids to study in Oxford university 21) Must open a shopping mall for her mother in UK 22) You must treat her like a Queen 23) Her bride price will be 10 naira cos we're not selling her out.
Re: My Unborn Daughter's Marriage List by Lucialovely(f): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2015
After all these you said u r not selling her out? Hope you will be there to marry her? undecided. One more tin ... Don't try visiting if she eventually gets married cos u already sold her out
Re: My Unborn Daughter's Marriage List by cruzita(f): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2015
be ready to marry her urself by urself on top of urself
Re: My Unborn Daughter's Marriage List by Philtim(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2015
d list isnt gruesome....is it?
Re: My Unborn Daughter's Marriage List by OKUCHI11(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2015
after all this .....she threaten me with divorce .......I go faint.....wake up ....panel beat her not because I am angry but because I of the Investment that is abt to be wasted.....
Re: My Unborn Daughter's Marriage List by Confessng: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2015
Hehehehe I think you really have done well with this list.....
But what if you are blessed with only boys ? Will you offer same to their brides ?
Re: My Unborn Daughter's Marriage List by Philtim(m): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2015
OKUCHI11:
after all this .....she threaten me with divorce .......I go faint.....wake up ....panel beat her not because I am angry but because I of the Investment that is abt to be wasted.....
i forgot to mention its only gentlemen dat shuld come for her
Re: My Unborn Daughter's Marriage List by kwencypresh(f): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2015
Clap for ursef
Re: My Unborn Daughter's Marriage List by OKUCHI11(m): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2015
only a drug dealer can provide all these without feeling the worth
Re: My Unborn Daughter's Marriage List by Philtim(m): 9:02am On Nov 27, 2015
Confessng:
Hehehehe I think you really have done well with this list.....
But what if you are blessed with only boys ? Will you offer same to their brides ?
dats y boys only will not come...atleast two girls will settle it...nd for d boys i will jst be lenient wif their brides
Re: My Unborn Daughter's Marriage List by Philtim(m): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2015
kwencypresh:
Clap for ursef
hehehehe...wot wuld u av done for ur daughter
Re: My Unborn Daughter's Marriage List by younghartz(m): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2015
In summary

the op is poor

Today is black friday help me order sense for em
Re: My Unborn Daughter's Marriage List by Philtim(m): 9:04am On Nov 27, 2015
OKUCHI11:
only a drug dealer can provide all these without feeling the worth
wuldnt u want that as a father?
Re: My Unborn Daughter's Marriage List by Philtim(m): 9:04am On Nov 27, 2015
younghartz:
In summary
the op is poor
nope...its called class
Re: My Unborn Daughter's Marriage List by younghartz(m): 9:06am On Nov 27, 2015
Philtim:
nope...its called class
If ur class is too high for me, I'd change sch grin
Re: My Unborn Daughter's Marriage List by Philtim(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2015
younghartz:

If ur class is too high for me, I'd change sch grin
hmmmm....u might never get d best from dat school
Re: My Unborn Daughter's Marriage List by Confessng: 9:57am On Nov 27, 2015
Philtim:
dats y boys only will not come...atleast two girls will settle it...nd for d boys i will jst be lenient wif their brides
it's people like you that keep looking for girls and end up with 7 boys tongue

(1) (Reply)

Differentiate Between Baby Mama Girlfriend And Wife / Is It Advisable To Ask A Girl Whether She Has A Boyfriend Before Asking Her Out? / How To Know If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.