Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:53 AM

You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari (26181 Views)

Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu / Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari / Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by ajepako(f): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Lamenting lamenters grin

Come and collect your 5k.

Sai baba, Sai Barbra! grin

See the name fits... grin
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by ajepako(f): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See? List of lamenting lamenters is growing every minute

They will soon outnumber wailing wailers at this rate.. grin grin cheesy
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Amanwulu1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
swagaholic:
We told u fools so, we will all enjoy dis 'change' till 2019.... nonsense
I'll personally help dem to keep d old tired man till 2023. At least 8yrs of negative change will teach some sense to d broom carrying young zombies. I hate idiocy.
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
ajepako:

The list of lamenting lamenter is just pilling

Soon they will outnumber wailing wailers... grin grin
grin grin Badt guy
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by ajepako(f): 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin Badt guy

Bad woman, correction.. cheesy
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Realist2: 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
TPAND:
Nigeria has no future! Until our youths wake up

Its quite amazing to see Vibrant graduates, young intellectuals fall for the APC mediocre called BUHARI as change. SHAME! On you and your God given sense of will. Quote me anywhere "Nigeria will forever remain a 3rd world outcast with no prospect with all of you so called APC - PDP youths.

A man who doesn't think. A colossal loser and blood thirsty overzealous power seeker, is the president of a great nation as Nigeria. The dog and baboon soaking blood leader.

Nigerian Youths, gird your loins, wake up from your slumber and revive yourself form the enchanters, because the change we so desperately clamor for is in our hands. We are the architect of our tomorrow and let's have in the back of our minds that the decision we make today will affect the prox of the upcoming generations.

Enough of our running and chanting of BUHARI as change. Government is ours, we should start a revolution for a better tomorrow, kick out all the nit-wits in government: ALL OF THEM. Let the youth takeover. It begins with you, it begins with me. This is the only way to change our future and better the path if upcoming generation. Enough of recycling ex-leaders.

WE NEED A REVOLUTION.

I will mobilise youth from my area,WE NEED A REVOLUTION,
Enough is a enough.
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by lastpage: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
Cry Me River Benue

We all know that #WAILING like this, is the TRADEMARK of SaTANoids.... and not some phantom APC Youths

APC Youths have more sense that to lament like #WAILERS.

Stop impersonating, it s a new "low' for you #Wailers

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by roxell120(m): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
CRY ME A RIVER. supporter of APC YOUTHS
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
francizy:

For him to have scammed them and gotten them that cheap, of course he's a mountain of knowledge when compared to his senseless and senile toutish youths..

grin
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
ajepako:

Bad woman, correction.. cheesy
You didn't make it obvious.

I like bad good girls at home but bad girls on the bed. cool
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by mywells: 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
Wailers youth wailing ,some chanted change as if its sure as death. now worst change.GEJ is the BEST we've ever had.
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by thiddy2015: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
We told them now but dey no hear when they enter studio singing sai baba ask hausa man on ur street now say sai baba u wl se thr action
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by ajepako(f): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
You didn't make it obvious.

I like bad good girls at home but bad girls on the bed. cool

That's the idea, oblivion... grin
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by mosclement: 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Is too early let APC settle down first may be nest foiur years
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by kessel: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by balladin: 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
The same foolish youths that chanted Sai Buhari sequel to the elections are the ones crying foul. Una never see anything. That man PMB was in his early 40s when he became president in 1985. Yet 30 years later, at 74, blinded youths helped him back to power in an age that was rightly theirs. Stop lamenting, you already sold your birth right.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 28, 2015
swagaholic:
We told u fools so, we will all enjoy dis 'change' till 2019.... nonsense
point of correction, BIAFRA IS COMING IN 2016 so count us out of the CHANJI SCAM 2019 project
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by preetyb(f): 12:06am On Nov 28, 2015
Una don dey get small sense
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by PigMeat: 12:47am On Nov 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Abeg , make I siddon follow you laugh small joor. grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only you wan finish our laugh? angry
Bro, my respect for you, the girl u quoted, billyonaire and the "great wailers" knows no limit. #doff-my-hat.
#respect from cross river state.
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by SegunAdewole: 1:23am On Nov 28, 2015
There is an utter dearth of APC zombies on this thread. Arresa the arindin, you neva this since morning. Abi you dey charge your camera for you neighbour house? Akobata fulani!
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 28, 2015
[s]
MizMyColi:

Nwannem o o
cheesy

I been don hear the matter offline before, I say make I save my fingers.

I knew it was only a matter of time before it hits social media.

Men are not smiling.
[/s]
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by bellyman4u: 5:36am On Nov 28, 2015
AS MANY AS YOU IMPOSED THIS ANCIENT, OLD, BRAINLESS EDUCATED ILLITERATE TO A 21st CENTURY NATION LIKE NIGERIA IN THE NAME OF TRIBALISM, POLITICS, SENTIMENT, RELIGION AND SO EVER, U SHALL KNOW NO PEACE AS NIGERIA IS SINKING GRADUALLY WITH ONLY FEW CITIZENS KNOWING THE EXTENT OF DAMAGE NIGERIA IS PASSING THROUGH WHILE THE MAJORITY IS BEING DECEIVED WITH LIES, POLITICAL VENGEANCE IN THE NAME OF FIGHT AGAINST CURRUPTION AND INSESSANT BLAMES ON THE PAST ADMINISTRATION.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by bellyman4u: 5:40am On Nov 28, 2015
mosclement:
Is too early let APC settle down first may be nest foiur years
. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!. BROS U DEY VEX OH !
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Billygee2u: 3:33am On Nov 29, 2015
WombRaiders:
Wait your turn.

When you are 80 they will recognise you in the apc grin
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Billygee2u: 3:33am On Nov 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Lamenting lamenters grin

Come and collect your 5k.

Sai baba, Sai Barbra! grin
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Billygee2u: 3:35am On Nov 29, 2015
Vision4God:
Wen u put ur trust n hop in man, disappointment is ur numbr 1 friend, followed by anger, frustration n pain.
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Forwetinnah: 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
mekd:
K ooo... just be patient with bubu hopefully he will start paying the 6k he promised you guys by next year cheesy cheesy cheesy

You wicked no be small. ..dem nefa see 5k, you come add 1k to make am 6k, Chai!!
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by baby124: 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
I hope they at least had the choice in election of the Youth minister. On another note, I am happy we don't have to deal with government trolls after GEJ lost the election. The amount that was spent on social media trolling was a waste. I am glad this government has cut down on that visibly. If this is what the youths are fighting about.
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by mekd: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You wicked no be small. ..dem nefa see 5k, you come add 1k to make am 6k, Chai!!
bros the 1k ontop na garra grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State / Ministerial List: A Mockery of Buhari's Anti-Corruption war - Yakassai / Senate Deputy Chief Whip Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.