Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:54 PM

Learn How To Explore The Power Of Your Subconscious - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Learn How To Explore The Power Of Your Subconscious (297 Views)

Affirmations And The Subconscious Mind By Adrian Cooper / The Power Of Choice / Logos Biblica: Explore The Bible With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Explore The Power Of Your Subconscious by spiritsize(m): 9:55am On Nov 27, 2015
Good morning dearest friends.

I am extending my love and my heart to all of us this moment, this NOW.

I am bringing into our hearts and allowing for a more expanded heart consciousness within the realities of our being.

I am uniting arms and energies with us so we could build a unified field of our Godship and our Spirit essence.

So that we can truly begin to experience that truth of our infinite selves. And we would begin to know and enjoy what it truly means to be Life.

Are you still thinking how you can really begin to experience a Spiritual life that you would be proud of?

Do you want to learn how you can tap into your subconscious and access the power within your own being?

Are you still in ignorance of how you can truly activate the power of your third eye so that you can begin to hear, see and feel beyond the limitations of physical plane?

Do you wish to truly begin to reach into your universal self and be able to anchor into your human conscious life experiences?

There are so much of your truest and purest self you can begin to experience NOW and here.

My name is Spiritsize Charlesbenny and I am here to assist you. To assist you discover that wholeness that you embody and that divine abilities that you brought to earth.

I will assist you explore your most wonderful self and help you anchor it into your physical bodies and your everyday life experiences.

Yes, you deserve to know the how...

Join me and a host of others at this December workshop. This seems to be our last workshop for 2015. I wonder why anyone would want to miss it.

Date:December 13, 2015

Time:12-5pm

Venue: 1, Awe street off Haruna bustop, College road Ogba, Lagos.

Let's do it.

For inquiries on how to book your seat:

WhatsApp: 08032328836
Bbm: 52EFFFF1
Re: Learn How To Explore The Power Of Your Subconscious by Confessng: 10:00am On Nov 27, 2015
Well start by telling us who you are, what form of spirituality you practice and in what way you intend to achieve this

(1) (Reply)

Islam Vs Islam / Spiritual Digest For The Day 15th Of December 2015 / Hello Believers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.