Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? (9918 Views)

Education Or Tech Blog Which One / Which One Should I Go For Between A Forum And Amazon Affiliate Site? / Multi-niche Or Single Niche Blog: Which Way Should You Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by Gentleveks(m): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2015
What i mean by better is 1.)easy to start 2.)easy to monitize 3.)easy to manage. Pls dont forget to add your reasons

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by TimothyNkenu: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2015
I prefer forums because unlike a president I know, they permit people to air out their opinions freely.

16 Likes

Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 27, 2015
I need 1000 likes, abeg it will make me happy.
#Makesomeonehappy.
Atleast am not among those fake birthday. Na beg i beg

157 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by maryvivian: 11:24am On Nov 27, 2015
If For Your Reasons Dear .... Blog is better ... Forum needs Programmers and more , and ANYBODY can not run a forum , but if for Money .... Dear i don't Think Vanguard is RIcher Than Oluwaseun Osewa.

one Love Nairalanders ...

one Love VIVIAN GIST

12 Likes

Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by Ediss(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by tomdon(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2015
It seems obvious that blog is way easier and cheaper to operate and maintain
pls can we also know the means of making money
and I wanna know who has more doe between Linda and Seun
and why it seems that Linda is exponentially richer than Seun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by Ediss(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2015
I prefer forum for no reason wink
Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2015
none, business is better

1 Like

Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by winetapper: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2015
Forum your readers can create topic and keep it going

Blog you do everything

You sick your blog sick

So...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by confamgist237: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2015
kiss kiss
Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by allanphash7(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2015
Forum i choose
Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by ayindepremier: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2015
ok
Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2015
Forum
Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by Seunpaul01(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2015
I prefer FORUM (esp. NL). There are different people with different experience to share. A forum is more fun than blog.

4 Likes

Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by castrokins(m): 11:26am On Nov 27, 2015
Seun And Linda Ikeji Over To You

((((((Spreads Mat)))))))

1 Like

Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by GoldenJAT(m): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2015
Op as u create topic like this 4 dis FORUM!!!! U no like am?.. Forum all d way...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by stanliwise(m): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2015
A Blog is easier to start and easier to get hit but hard to maintain because you need to be taking care of it everytime.

Forum is hard to start, hard to have it, but if it grows, it maintains itself.

inconclusion:
Blog is a baby that would never grow to take care of itself.

But a forum has poor growth, but when grown, it would take care of itself.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by Sasuwa(f): 11:31am On Nov 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by slimgold123(f): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2015
Blog is better, for easy and quick returns. Forum will take a longtime for it to grow. It may even take upto 2 years before you start earning, but it pays on a longrun. For quick ROI i will go for blog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by scholes0(m): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2015
Forum

more interactive and user friendly.

1 Like

Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by dammytosh: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2015
Forum is more interactive .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by hayorzzyzx(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by moscobabs(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2015
Forum is like a democracy while Blog is like a Military

Everybody share their opinion on Forum and the rule is flexible while Blog is rule by dictator (Owner) and the rule is Rigid .

U can still compare Forum with a Limited Liability Company where it belongs to every shareholder and decision is taking by the board which is Group of shareholders While Blog is like Sole Propertorship and the decision is taking by only the Owner

Nairaland is a FORUM though owns by seun osewa but all of us have our own account and we create our topics even the mods may be harsh atimes cos of some kids and imature people on the forum.

LInda Ikeji( dont know if im right) is a Blog - Only linda chop her money and post anytin she likes .

For more traffic and recognition pick FORUM

For money alone (if u r lucky) go for BLOG

how many likes for me

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by morereb10: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2015
I think blog is better

when you are the master of your game, you take control.

Forum on the hand needs programmers and some other things which you might not be able to afford.
Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by petux(m): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2015
i go for blog....buh sumhw nairaland is far better dhan lindablog...buh hw kum she is earning it big dhan Mr seun Osewa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by missKiffy(f): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2015
stanliwise:
A Blog is easier to start and easier to get hit but hard to maintain because you need to be taking care of it everytime.

Forum is hard to start, hard to have it, but if it grows, it maintains itself.

inconclusion:
Blog is a baby that would never grow to take care of itself.

But a forum has poor growth, but when grown, it would take care of itself.

I like your logic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by petux(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2015
i go for blog....buh sumhw nairaland is far better dhan lindablog...buh hw kum she is earning it big dhan Mr seun

3 Likes

Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by macaranta(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2015
Blog is a one man thing...Forums are the real online community,everyone talks.

Visit [url]macaranta.com[/url]
Re: Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? by rita25(f): 11:43am On Nov 27, 2015
BLOG OH FORUM OH ALL ARE ADVANCED FORM OF AMEBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GBEGBORUN........GULUMA GULUMA.......TATAFO..............ANGEREKE grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

*Become A CERTIFIED PAYPAL/ECURRENCIES AGENT etc & Earn a STEADY Income Daily! / How To Post On A Blog With Phone / I Can't Access My Instagram Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.