Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body (16662 Views)

How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men / Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by HENROSHUN(m): 10:15am On Nov 27, 2015
1. Every person has cancer cells in the body.. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.

2. Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a
person's lifetime.

3. When the person's immune system is strong the cancer
cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumors.

4. When a person has cancer it indicates the person has
nutritional deficiencies. These could be due to genetic,
but also to environmental, food and lifestyle factors.

5. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet to eat more adequately and healthy, 4-5 times/day and by including supplements will strengthen the immune system.

6. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing
cancer cells and also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastrointestinal tract etc., and can cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc.
7. Radiation while destroying cancer cells also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.

8. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumor size.
However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumor destruction.

9.. When the body has too much toxic burden from
chemotherapy and radiation the immune system is either
compromised or destroyed, hence the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complications.

10. Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.

11. An effective way to battle cancer is to starve the cancer
cells by not feeding it with the foods it needs to multiply.

*CANCER CELLS FEED ON:

a. Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc. are made with Aspartame and it is harmful. A better natural substitute would be Manuka honey or molasses, but only in very small amounts. Table salt has a chemical added to make it white in color Better alternative is Bragg's aminos or sea salt.

b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus.. By cutting off milk and substituting with unsweetened soy milk cancer cells are being starved.

c. Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-based diet is acidic. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones and parasites, which are all harmful, especially to people with cancer.

d.. A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole
grains, seeds, nuts and a little fruits help put the body into
an alkaline environment. About 20% can be from cooked food including beans. Fresh vegetable juices provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular levels within 15 minutes to nourish and enhance growth of healthy cells. To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice (most vegetables including bean sprouts) and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day. Enzymes are destroyed at
temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C)..

e. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which have high
caffeine Green tea is a better alternative and has cancer
fighting properties. Water-best to drink purified water, or
filtered, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap
water. Distilled water is acidic, avoid it.

12. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of
digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in the intestines becomes putrefied and leads to more toxic buildup.

13.. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. By
refraining from meat it frees more enzymes to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the
body's killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.

14. Some supplements build up the immune system
(IP6, Flor-ssence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals,
EFAs etc.) to enable the body's own killer cells to destroy cancer cells.. Other supplements like vitamin E are known to cause apoptosis, or programmed cell death, the body's normal method of disposing of damaged, unwanted, or unneeded cells.

15. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit.

A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior
be a survivor. Anger, unforgiveness and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax and enjoy life.

16. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated
environment. Exercising daily, and deep breathing help to
get more oxygen down to the cellular level. Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer cells.

Source: Cancer Update from Johns Hopkins:
Cc: Lalasticala

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by Confessng: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2015
This is true it's is when the body cannot fight them they become issues.
When we include more spices in our diet they can do wonders

3 Likes

Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by HENROSHUN(m): 10:20am On Nov 27, 2015
Confessng:
This is true it's is when the body cannot fight them they become issues
Yeah bro! It is an issue everyone needs to take note of.
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2015
didn't bother to read the entire text but ofcus this is very true. They only get switched on either genetically or by proto-oncogen activation
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by dominique(f): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2015
That's why it is very important to consume foods/fruits rich in anti-oxidants. They help in destroying those cells and preventing their growth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by Trailblazer1(m): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

As for we, I have no cancer in any part of my body [QED]

Next..............

2 Likes

Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by looseweight: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2015
I refuse to accept this crap from its source. We dont have cancer cells in our body. What actually happens is that, exposure of our cells to radiation, free radicals and any other injury will change the orientation of the cell and they begin to behave abnormally, evading the destructive mechanism the cell and then infects other cells around.

2 Likes

Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by NOBODYY: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2015
May we never have an ailment we'll nurse till death..

8 Likes

Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2015
Without proper reference, I definitely won't believe this publication is from John Hopkins.

Too layman-like for the kind of weight it supposedly carries.

This is definitely not scientific
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by mathew95(m): 10:25am On Nov 27, 2015
end time cancers

1 Like

Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2015
But There is a Cure!!!
HERE IS THE CURE

So Many Bad News Everywhere!!!!!and it sells fast.
BUT I BRING YOU GOOD NEWS HAPPENING IN LAGOS!!!!!! LISTEN CAREFULLY
A PLACE WHERE BARENESS, NO MATTER THE NUMBER OF YEARS IS CRUSHED! 26,40,13,9,32,YRS BARENESS,ALL CRUSHED!

A PLACE WHERE PROSTITUTES and ROBBERS COME OUT OPENLY TO DENOUNCE THEIR TRADES.

A PLACE WHERE HIV IS GIVEN RED CARD AS MALARIA.

A PLACE WHERE FOUNDATIONAL CURSES and EVERY TYPE OF CURSE IS SHATTERED

A PLACE WHERE SS IS CHANGED TO AA

A PLACE WHERE YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY A DIME BEFORE BREAST CANCER, LUNG CANCER,HEART CANCER and EVERY TYPE/KIND OF CANCER IS CANCELLED TOTALLY!!

A PLACE WHERE JOBLESS IS TERMINATED! A PLACE WHERE EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED, GOD QUALIFIES U.

A PLACE WHERE YOU STEP IN, GOD PUTS HIS MARKS ON U AND U BECOME A TERROR TO ROBBERS, MILITANTS, EVIL MEN and women.

A PLACE WHERE YOU SEE THE RE-INCARNATION OF THE BIBLE LIVE AND IN YOUR LIFE.

A PLACE WHERE ANYTHING YOU IMAGINE CAN HAPPEN.

A PLACE WHERE IT IS NOT BY STRUGGLE!!

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN LIVE IN LAGOS @ THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT. IJESHA. OSHODI MILE 2 EXPRESSWAY. A 2 DAY PROGRAM TITLED" HOPE FOR THE NEEDY".
DATE: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 28TH-29TH SUNDAY.

1 Like

Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by achusky: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2015
is a serious concern, and we all need to take contious
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by MrHighSea: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2015
Wat if ur aformer petroleum minister
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by Sijo01(f): 10:25am On Nov 27, 2015
Hmmmmm, scary!
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by emmanuel596(m): 10:25am On Nov 27, 2015
Excluding me and my family
We pray hard
Eat well
Exercise well
Avoid excess fat,alcohol, aand we don't smoke
My tow sisters ar married and am sure their hobbys suck their boobs well to avoid lomps that leads to breast cancer,they don't bleach too to avoid skin cancer
Am sure dad sucked mums boobs well back then to that's y dey are both cancer free even at their late 60s
I suck Mmy babe's boobs well too to avoid future cancer risk

Tell this to the die hard smokers and all those who spend their last #200 on origin,bullet,start etc
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by donbugy(m): 10:25am On Nov 27, 2015
Good to know....

Hit me up for fresh spamming tools
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2015
hmmm!!! awesome! i'll go check it out right away

hidaja:
hey guys... black friday is really hot ooo... jumia dey mess up. I just found a cool deal. There is an auction going on where you can bid for items for as low as 10 naira... and the auction ends today so, so its not a long thing. I won the bid for a blackberry Q5 for 7000naira... this na correct awoof... heres the link. 100% confarm!!! http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Bid/BidNow#

terra:
Really? yu sure say this one nor be scam? lemme check it out tho... im disappointed with today! i was hoping to get great deals... nigerian black friday can never be like yankee

philip:
its real... i have active bids on there. Most of them end tomorrow... or is it mid night today? im not so clear on this. I put my items on watch and whenever someone out bids me, i get a mail notification. Awesome!

Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by timilehing(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2015
할마릿ㅅ어, 대박
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by allanphash7(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2015
I am so sure that some people will say they reject it in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by WukedP(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2015
I and my family, friends loved ones dnt have any cancer cell in Jesus name...... End time scary post

1 Like

Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by MathsChic(f): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2015
Wow! Incredible news
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by divinehand2003(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2015
Thanks a million my dear OP. It's a highly informative post. Good job. A million thanks again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 27, 2015
I know,

As expected, some less than smart individuals will invoke the name of a Jewish man who died 2000+ years ago. As if that actually changes the fact that there are cancer Cells in their bodies. undecided

listen, Guys, Cancer cells are not a bad thing really. they are proof that your entire body is really just a symbiotic organization. you weren't made out of dust. you were made out of other microorganism who decided that working together was better than trying to live alone. The fact that we have cancer is a constant reminder of that.

we'll all die one day anyway. cancer or not. i believe the best way is to make the most of what little like we have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by HENROSHUN(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2015
dominique:
That's why it is very important to consume foods/fruits rich in anti-oxidants. They help in destroying those cells and preventing their growth.
I totally agree wit you sis!
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by richidinho(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2015
ok
but i reject it IJN grin
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by leksmedia: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2015
I don't have cancer cells in my body, I can't have cancer cells in my body . how can the temple of the holy spirit carry cancer cells ??

This oyimbo people have come again , imagine when God says you are the apple of his eyes and these people say we are the same thing with babboon and apes , shoro niyen

2 Likes

Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by IYANGBALI: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2015
That is why I doesn't joke with my gari,akpu and pounded yam24/7 a year.
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by HENROSHUN(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2015
divinehand2003:
Thanks a million my dear OP. It's a highly informative post. Good job. A million thanks again.
Anytime bro! wink
divinehand2003:
Anytime bro!
Re: Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body by ojaydedon(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2015
hmmm
nice 1 op...

Nice info

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Loose My Tommy Fats / Alomo Bitters: Alcohol Or Medicine? / Resident Doctors Go On Indefinite Strike Over Nonpayment, Lack Of PPE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.