Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Tech Company Reveal Way To Bring You Back After Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tech Company Reveal Way To Bring You Back After Death (504 Views)

Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors / Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… / You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech Company Reveal Way To Bring You Back After Death by liumesty(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2015
Source: www.liumestysblog.com

A technology company says it's working on a project which would allow a human's consciousness to be transferred to an artificial body after their death.

In what sounds like a plot from a science fiction blockbuster, tech company Humai are working on human resurrection through artificial intelligence.

They're hopeful that the technology - bionics, nanotechnology and artificial intelligence - will be ready in just three decades.
Creating an imprint of people to remain after they go , Humai is using artificial intelligence and nanotechnology to store data of conversational styles, behavioral patterns, thought processes and information about how bodies function. Read More.... http://www.liumestysblog.com/2015/11/tech-company-reveal-way-to-bring-you.html

Re: Tech Company Reveal Way To Bring You Back After Death by tipwill(m): 11:15am On Nov 27, 2015
this is interesting. I wish them goodluck
Re: Tech Company Reveal Way To Bring You Back After Death by Bobbystanley(m): 11:27am On Nov 27, 2015
I don't buy this idea.

If this should happen then there's no hope for the so called leaders of Tmro especially in Nigeria.

They would just use it to Bring back Audu.

I doubt if they would succeed though. God is the giver and taker of life.
Re: Tech Company Reveal Way To Bring You Back After Death by Blackfire(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2015
That means hitler, stalin, muhamed, my former landlord, abacha are coming back to life?.

*packing my bag* am going to planet venus... Who wan follow me?
Re: Tech Company Reveal Way To Bring You Back After Death by Salesmanship: 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
wow... amazing!
Re: Tech Company Reveal Way To Bring You Back After Death by jamace(m): 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
Wow! See people thinking above the ordinary. Here in Nigeria, we only think about fuel scarcity and lack of power supply. Sad, sad

(1) (Reply)

Buharis's Humble Appeal To Obama / November 2015 Salary / How Nigeria’s Central Bank Drained Treasury To Finance Jonathan’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.