Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,093 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Ever Wonder If The "Enemy" Is Getting The Best Of Us? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ever Wonder If The "Enemy" Is Getting The Best Of Us? (289 Views)

Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" / I Wonder If There Is A God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wonder If The "Enemy" Is Getting The Best Of Us? by overcomersfaith(f): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2015
Beloved, do you know what the date is today? Have you experienced God’s intervention in your situation or you are at edge of breaking down and out? Are celebrating already or there are still issues here and there? If the latter is your answer, not to worry, today’s message will special meet that need and you will cruise though this month and beyond in a grand style.

The package of God’s intervention had been delivered but you need to look beyond the physical; tap into the Spiritual with your faith eye and you will see God working out your salvation for you.

The victory is already won, don’t be afraid again, Start walking in your miracles. Praise through those challenges and you will see satan on the floor, in its accursed state (snake). Do you know that no matter how tall and huge a snake looks it will never walk; it will only crawl?

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/
Re: Ever Wonder If The "Enemy" Is Getting The Best Of Us? by mekd: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2015
Word of encouragement

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings Of God / Peace Beyond Comprehension / One The Movies Have Stomped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.