Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) (22039 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. / Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Opekete: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2015
MathsChic:
More pics. I now know that the name of the school is Eric Moore High School. Junior high and senior high are camped in the same quarters.

undecided
MathsChic:
More pics. I now know that the name of the school is Eric Moore High School. Junior high and senior high are camped in the same quarters.

Their Suru is not lere#
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by franklingud(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
This is one of the reasons why Nigerian has got to break into pieces. Imagine a school like this in Lagos, a whole lagos. Chai!!
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by mbulela: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.
This is Surulere o. Imagine what it looks like in Epe?
Meanwhile this is Lagos where there is some semblance of governance. Imagine what it is like in states where there is a consensus of governance failure. Yet we keep hearing of billions upon billions in all currencies. Our case as a people is scary.
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by mbulela: 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
franklingud:
This is one of the reasons why Nigerian has got to break into pieces.
Imagine a school like this in Lagos, a whole lagos. Chai!!
How will that solve anything?
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Joromi1: 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sagamite:

And then we produce fuuktards like Joromi1. grin grin grin grin grin grin
You still carry my matter for head. person! grin grin grin grin
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by 2sex(m): 11:27am On Jan 26, 2016
Sagamite:

And then we produce fuuktards like Joromi1. grin grin grin grin grin grin
boss, you have an email o. Thanks.
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
2sex:
boss, you have an email o. Thanks.

Sorry, mate. I will pick it up soonest.
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by BilginMuh(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
Schools are like that; and The Church buildings are great generally, and huge bigger than schools; education quality and priority goes down; fair from The God rise.That is making people "hopeless"
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by MissWrite(f): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2017
MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

Disgraceful! angry. Most times, this is a repercussion of corruption and not neglect, on the part of the government. You won't believe the budgets which PTDF, Tetfund and ETF dedicate towards the upgrade of secondary and tertiary institutions. But in the end, they approve contractors who are crooked enough to pay them huge cuts upfront and then they embark upon doing substandard work that wouldn't even survive two rainy seasons. And the consultant engineers are practically useless on the project because the contractor has got his way around them by putting the sponsor in his pocket.
Re: Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) by Festy4u(m): 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
MathsChic:
All the time I was there, I couldn't help but imagine how the public would have reacted if this was in America. Plus, how does the country hope to produce imaginative students in this envrions?

And some fools be talking trash as to how they would wish Nigeria to be like Lagos! undecided

The minute you spend so much of your fucking time staring at the first mud upstair in your locality, you begin to see that fucking building as the best in the world! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest In Yabatech Over Death Of A Final Year Student (see Photos) / WAEC Releases Results Of 2019 MAY/JUNE / My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.