Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,026 members, 7,803,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) (37580 Views)

Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos / Man Loses N180,000 To ‘magic’ Driver (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by goshen26: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Short of words
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by deavicky(m): 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
They should sue the bank for taking more than the worth of their money.
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by fireforfire: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dey siezed all dose tins just for 4k??
Chaii..... but poverty bad o
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by spenca: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
An agreement is an agreement but we again are all human. The bank is just trying to milk it all
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by siegfried99(m): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
Chai.. but the TV alone is worth more than 4,300 na this is pure wickedness from the bank. I don't think anyone would agree to such terrible terms. Except otherwise stated in the agreement, the bank should be sued.

#End time loan

# Eleyi Gidi Gan
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by kingkendrick(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Adaobi12:
Receive sense IJN.

Part of 'em tho,
U wey no geh wan dash?
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by Stephanx1988(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Moral: Always Read Terms n Conditions carefully...
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by meritamarachi(f): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
Poverty is a big disease
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by wtfCode: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
wtf. Just because of 4300. That bank wickedness no be small o.
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sparrow13:
End time loan

RECEIVE SENCE! YOU NEED IT IN DOUBLE PORTIONS.
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by babdap: 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time loan.
Collected by an End time wife.

Form an End time Micro finance bank.
End time husband property was collected by the End time bank.
Indeed End time is near.
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by emzila(m): 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
THE GAME HAS CHANGED, BANKS NOW ROB IN BROAD DAY LIGHT. HOW CAN YOU CLAIM SOMEONES PLASMA TV, MATTRESS AND OTHER THINGS JUST BECAUSE OF 4300. PARTICULARLY WHEN IT HAS TO DO WITH SOMEONE WHO HAD BEEN UP AND DOING IN LOAN REPAYMENT, NAIJA, NA SO WE GO DE GROW?
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by jodeci(m): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
kingkendrick:
Lord Jesus when the time comes for me to settle down, don't Give me a badluck as a partner (amen)

I bet you are not more than 15years. So childish.
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by buchi4us(m): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time bank
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by miqos02(m): 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
na wa
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by mu2sa2: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
God has solved this kind of embarrassment for us with the interest-free loan arrangement.How can you borrow 40k, pay back more than 40k and yet your creditor comes to pack your belongings worth more than 40k for not replying the 40k loan?
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by oyetunder(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
roymary:
END TIME DEBT
end time ebola micro finance virus.
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by kushma(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
Both jumia konga are fraud wanted to buy washing machine frm any of them so charted two machine both in jumia and konga login around 6am to buy it but the price was still the same it really made me angry but I really need it so I went to Samsung show room near ma side I was surprised the I saw 87 000 konga and 89 000 in jumia I bought it for 48 000 in d show with discount so d actactual price I bought it was 45 000 that was wen I knew the internet shopping like konga and jumia have been defrauding Nigerians
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
And we have lawmakers in this country undecided Isn't this the kind of inhumanity and injustice these mofos are meant to move in into motion and get these effing Shylocks outta of business but no the idiotas would rather discuss birth control and homosexuality angry angry angry

I don't care what kind of agreement they signed, they need to see a good lawyer and sue the bank. On what planet do you cart away valuables far in excess of owed amount. Bloody mafias, why didn't break their kneecaps too?
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by Sparrow13: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
sweetpies:

RECEIVE SENCE! YOU NEED IT IN DOUBLE PORTIONS.
you can quote when you learn how to spell

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by Jacko1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
I would love to collect loan from said ppl and default putposely let us see if dey are above Nigerian law.... They hav not met their match very simple case this is.... Lawyers wil salivate at such case cos it is a must wiin for me.
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by obinnashady(m): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cos of 4k?...that MFB dey use juju
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by MRBrownJ: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
ifyalways:
Which sort of wickedness is this?

All cos of mere 4,300 ngn?

angry

fireforfire:
Dey siezed all dose tins just for 4k??
Chaii..... but poverty bad o

wtfCode:
wtf.
Just because of 4300.
That bank wickedness no be small o.

banks are not moved by emotion and pity, they are there to make as much cash as they can from their customers. even if the balance was ₦100, they would have done the same.

imho, BANKERS and INSURERS are the biggest criminals in this world!

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by miqos02(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Adaobi12:
Receive sense IJN.
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by ndcide(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
What's the difference between this and FG going to a petrol station and giving out the commodity for free.

It's the same spirit.
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by teemy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Normally a bank should give a red letter and grace period before claiming a defaulter's properties. Also what is the role of a guarantor if not to be made aware of a default and pay up if able to do so. For someone that paid up to the last payment it is obvious the bank was not interested in having her pay up but interested in her belongings.

The CBN should probe the bank for bank practices as this is against the purpose of microfinance banks to help SMEs and low income earners not vulture on them. Their licence should be revoked too.

Lastly always ask for time to study terms and conditions biko.
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
ifyalways:
Which sort of wickedness is this?

All cos of mere 4,300 ngn?

angry

It is not a registered micro-finance bank. This types of banks never wanted their customers to pay up their debts, so that they can confiscate the debtors property.
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by Datoyo(f): 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
This is pure wickedness. Looks like they were even praying for the bridge of contract so they can take laws into their hands.
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by saintneo(m): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time MfB.
First, the family should sue the bank to court.
Second, take the bank to a spiritual court.

why will the child get sick at the end of the loan?
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by dikeigbo2(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time bank
Wickedness @ at it's peak
Re: Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) by justitiaomnibus(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
They should just sue the banking baggars.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Starting A Cooking Gas (LPG) Distribution Business / Lagos City Hotel Rates Are The Most Expensive In Africa / Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.