Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,641 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

E-book: The Making Of A First Class Student - Download Your Copy Now! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / E-book: The Making Of A First Class Student - Download Your Copy Now! (740 Views)

7 Reasons Why Polytechnic Students Are Rated 2nd Class Student. / The 2 Immutable Laws Of Being A First Class Student / First Class Student Barred From Graduation For Refusal To Shave Beard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-book: The Making Of A First Class Student - Download Your Copy Now! by aulmatro: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Are you a newly admitted student in any higher institution in Nigeria (university, polytechnic or college of education) and wants to blaze the trail academically? Are you already a student and wish to sky-rocket your GPA?

Here is a book that will tell you exactly how to make it happen.

If you are among those who believed that becoming a first-class student is for a specific few who are exceptionally gifted, you’ve been wrong all this while. Anyone can achieve that feat. Yes! That’s correct. Anyone! It all depends on how hungry you are for it and knowing HOW to make it happen.

In this book, you will discover;

a. How to develop the attitude and motivation that propel first-class students.

b. The academic pitfalls that limit many students and how you can conquer them.

c. The specific habits that differentiate first-class students.

d. How to get along with difficult lecturers and still ace their courses.

e. How to set your priorities right, avoid distractions, conquer procrastination and manage your time effectively.

f. How to identify your best study time and environment in order to make learning more interesting and less boring.

g Proven, smart and effective reading/study skills that will help boost your GPA.

h. Powerful memory techniques and how you can use them to remember what you’ve read easily.

i. Genuine way to predict possible examination questions.

Click here to download your copy now!

It equally contains steps to effectively prepare for an examination, take an examination, calculate your Grade Point Average (GPA), write a standard Industrial training report, and carry out your final year project work successfully.
In addition, there’s a list of over 40 important words and meanings every new student in a higher institution should know.

That’s not all. But I won’t be able to point out here, all you stand to learn, discover and benefit from this book as a student. You just need to get this book for yourself to unravel the academic treasures and nuggets it contains.

Regardless of the course you are studying or intend to study, I promise you, this book will be one of the best guides on achieving academic excellence that you’ve ever come across.

I would recommend this book for every student in a higher institution of learning in Nigeria, more especially, those in their first year of study.

So what are you waiting for, download now at http://myschool.com.ng/shop/books/the-making-of-a-first-class-student-fa7481221/

(1) (Reply)

Paris Hilton Sex Movie Shit, All The People Always Did A Where I Work. / JAMB Release My Answer Scripts / See What A Teacher Marked For A Primary 3 Pupil(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.