Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) (3751 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Sahara Reporters Are Spies Of The United States Of America! / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by ernesty20(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sahara Reporters posted these pictures on facebook with the caption "Nigeria's Junketers-in-chief president muhammadu Buhari arriving to participate at the opening of the 2015 commonwealth heads of government meeting in Malta"

my question is this, since when did sahara Reporters turn to wailling waillers abi them never receive their salary? cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by mekd: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by lawrenceunaa: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
Before I waste my laughter grin pls post the link undecided
Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by obinnashady(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lmao
Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by erunz(m): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin PLEASE O WE DON'T LIARS IN OUR CLUB OOOO.

WAILING WAILER...........
WAILING FOR BETTER DEMOCRACY
Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by ernesty20(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
For those asking me for link, go to facebook and search sahara reporters.. U will see the post. I dnt know how to post link. They recieved many bashings from northerners and some westerners cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by ozoigbondu: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
grin
Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by maupe: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
"the time is come, when even the 'wailees'(apc supporters) would weep more than the aggrieved(wailers)". Quote me when that time comes

8 Likes

Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by Splashme: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
[size=15pt]Gradually, Mr Brainless will so
disappoint his fans . . .
[/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by obailala(m): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Splashme:
[size=15pt]Gradually, Mr Brainless will so
disappoint his fans . . .
[/size]
Are you aware that if he disappoints his fans as you so wish and pray for, you and your family will also suffer the consequences equally?....

The kind of folly existing in Nigeria presently is amazing!

1 Like

Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by maupe: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
Well it is called journalism. Kudos to SR for being professional

Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
PMB should please go and beg tinubu lwkmd
Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by maupe: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
More

Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by Chimarto: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
I was shocked when I saw it ooh
Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by maupe: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Continua

Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by temitemi1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
Eyes don clear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by ODUBEZE: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Na now them know say him be "Nigeria's Junketers-
in-chief ?
When all these while they have being bias in their reporting.
It is well!
Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by maupe: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
What is wrong with Nigerians. Instead of focusing on the professionalism in the reportage of stories. They will first of all check the name of the source and then the names of the editors and photographers.

Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by maupe: 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
The president is not at fault. The CHOGM is a meeting of heads of state of commonwealth nations.

Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Only fools think those that criticize government do it out of hate
Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by Trailblazer1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
very good grin grin grin
Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by ernesty20(m): 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
maupe:
Well it is called journalism. Kudos to SR for being professional
how can i screenshot with this my yeye asha205?
Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by ernesty20(m): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lol
Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by ernesty20(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
IyaIode:
Only fools think those that criticize government do it out of hate
if it were to be Gej now, u won't say this hogwash. Mumu
Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by BushidoBlue(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaa

Table e haf turn
Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by Trailblazer1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
ernesty20:
if it were to be Gej now, u won't say this hogwash. Mumu
Gbogbo Ipob la papo mumu, pelu iya e ati baba e.
Read my post and understand before commenting
Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by ernesty20(m): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
IyaIode:

Gbogbo Ipob la papo mumu, pelu iya e ati baba e.
Read my post and understand before commenting
this is why i hate interacting with all these immature smelling yoruba ladies.. Why are u mentioning my parents now? Mtchwwwwwwww
Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
ernesty20:
this is why i hate interacting with all these immature smelling yoruba ladies.. Why are u mentioning my parents now? Mtchwwwwwwww

Smelling!... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) by ALISMILE(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"the time is come, when even the 'wailees'(apc supporters) would weep more than the aggrieved(wailers)". Quote me when that time comes
Tht tells that APC supporters are not bigots!if dis govt fails we will wail, unlike u bigots of GEJ that even at d height of his\PDP obvious failures (16yrs) u refused to criticise him! We re not bigotic supporters!

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Board GEJ And PMB Compare And Contrast. / Watch As Wind Blows President Buhari At The Airport / Welcome To Sango Otta, Obasanjo's Home Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.