Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:00 PM

The Scam Of Buying Online - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Scam Of Buying Online (426 Views)

Glo the Scam Network has Deviced a New Trick !!! / Estimated Consumption Is The Scam Of The Century / Survey on buying online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Scam Of Buying Online by kushma(m): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
Both jumia konga are fraud wanted to buy washing machine frm any of them so carted two machine both in jumia and konga login around 6am to buy it but the price was still the same it really made me angry but I really need it so I went to Samsung show room near ma side I was surprised that the machine I saw 87 000 konga and 89 000 in jumia I bought it for 48 000 in d show with discount so d actactual price I bought it was 45 000 that was wen I knew the internet shopping like konga and jumia have been defrauding Nigerians. So have u guys experienced anything like this

(1) (Reply)

Web Design & Business Seminar In Abakaliki(first Of Its Kind) / Women Who Wear Trousers Banned From Entering Jos High Court? / Anyone Has An Adsense Account For Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.