Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Why Your Should Make Mozilla Firefox Your Default Web Browser - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Why Your Should Make Mozilla Firefox Your Default Web Browser (529 Views)

Lo And Behold The Founder Of Mozilla Firefox (pix), What A Perfect Fitting / A New Web Browser Called Neon Will Be Launched By Opera With New Features Added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Should Make Mozilla Firefox Your Default Web Browser by silento(m): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
it is no doubt that mozilla firefox is the standard and one of the most popular web browser on pc linux,pc, and mac

but do you know what makes mozilla so popular
in fact a lot of features that mozilla possess that i myself don't know but out of these hundreds or even thousands of features i will list below some cool features that will make you consider mozilla your default browser

1. the auto correct feature -:

this one feature is already on it stable stage but a lot of people find it difficult to use it

how to use :

type some thing like arrestt and your mozilla will auto underline it with red curvy line
now move your mouse to the underlined word and right click on it
bravo you will see list of correct spelling of your words

2.Sync my browser:

this feature is new in mozilla but it is 1000times better than opera mini sync feature which can only sync your bookmarks

what can this sync feature synchronize :
1 . bookmarks
2 . your browser plugins and extensions
3 . your tabs cheesy
4 . all your password and username for all website grin cool shocked cheesy
5. your history - so no more because i brought a new pc i lost the site name bro if it happen again na u do urself

how to use :
1.open your menu in firefox located at right top corner side of your browser
2.click "Options"
3.select "Sync"

if you are existing user login and new user create a new account

note:
i know some of you guys know about this and some don't
and i am not in anyway affiliate with mozilla am just a lazy dude
that always finds new ways to solve my laziness syndrome
Re: Why Your Should Make Mozilla Firefox Your Default Web Browser by ichommy(m): 6:56am On Nov 29, 2015
Nice Post Sir, but G Crome is making waves. B Ross can confirm it.

(1) (Reply)

Best Bluetooth Speakers In 2015 / Apple Ordered To Unlock San Bernardino Gunman's Phone / Cheapest Data Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.