Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Se*x Story: How I Se.duced My Lecturer – LASU Female Student Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Se*x Story: How I Se.duced My Lecturer – LASU Female Student Confesses (3021 Views)

See What Lasu Female Students Were Caught Doing In Their Room / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” / African S€x Story LOVE IN NAIJ@ Episodde 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Se*x Story: How I Se.duced My Lecturer – LASU Female Student Confesses by gistparrot: 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
My name is Mirabel. I happened to have an unavoidable attraction for my lecturer in my second year in the university. It all began one fateful morning when were supposed to have a lecture, FORTRAN.
It happened that our old lecturer, was retiring and a replacement was brought to continue with the course. The outgoing lecturer came into the lecture hall that afternoon with this young, vibrant looking man who introduced himself as Mr. Desmond. He was meant to take over from retiring lecturer.
I was lost in erotic thoughts at the sight of this man that I didn’t even bother to listen to the gibberish introductory message, I was just focused on his masculine physique that stole my heart and whole being that instant. He was fondly addressed ad Mr. Dez by fellow students.
Despite the fact that I was studying a science inclined course, I was never serious with my studies. I hardly attend lectures because I had it at the back of my mind that no matter what happens, the word “Impossible” simply means “I’m possible” in my dictionary so I didn’t bother myself about that.
I am a very easy going person who believes that every goal in life is attainable, it doesn’t matter the paths you took in achieving it. The most important thing is that the set goal was positively achieved. That was my new mission with my young lecturer, Mr. Dez. I am a lover of good thing and highly attracted to cute men, most especially, ......

Continue reading--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/sex-story-how-i-se-duced-my-lecturer-lasu-female-student-confesses/

Re: Se*x Story: How I Se.duced My Lecturer – LASU Female Student Confesses by Neemcie(f): 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
In pursuit of fame...tsk
Re: Se*x Story: How I Se.duced My Lecturer – LASU Female Student Confesses by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Finish here or carry ur story go undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Se*x Story: How I Se.duced My Lecturer – LASU Female Student Confesses by obiorathesubtle: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
See your collapsed breast
Re: Se*x Story: How I Se.duced My Lecturer – LASU Female Student Confesses by Abosi31(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
La click la collapse.
Re: Se*x Story: How I Se.duced My Lecturer – LASU Female Student Confesses by ironbody03(m): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
How sure are you that this is really you ?

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious:the Evolution Of Dab / Which Is Harder Moving On, Letting Go Or Starting Over / Ghanaian Actress Princes Shyngle Flaunts Raw Boobs In New Promo Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.