Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Surviving Mustapha Audu, And His Rape Brigade Now Trending On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surviving Mustapha Audu, And His Rape Brigade Now Trending On Twitter (1512 Views)

Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade / Mustapha Audu Speaks On Sugabelly Alleged Rape Story / Mustapha Audu & His Wife Were In Court In 2013 Over N18m Scam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surviving Mustapha Audu, And His Rape Brigade Now Trending On Twitter by sosanova: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
Read in the link below, the abridged version of what really transpired between Late Abubakar Audu's Sons and Sugabelly, including photos and phone chat conversations.

http://sugabellyrocks.com/2015/11/surviving-mustapha-audu-and-his-rape-brigade.html

Re: Surviving Mustapha Audu, And His Rape Brigade Now Trending On Twitter by OVI75(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
well any tin DAT Wil rock d boat of this hegemony abt to be built is overwelcom.
Re: Surviving Mustapha Audu, And His Rape Brigade Now Trending On Twitter by sosanova: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
more tweets

Re: Surviving Mustapha Audu, And His Rape Brigade Now Trending On Twitter by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Only a beast would rape an innocent lady....
Re: Surviving Mustapha Audu, And His Rape Brigade Now Trending On Twitter by richidinho(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mustapha Audu Kogi's Governrape in the waiting
Re: Surviving Mustapha Audu, And His Rape Brigade Now Trending On Twitter by sosanova: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
loading more tweets

Re: Surviving Mustapha Audu, And His Rape Brigade Now Trending On Twitter by Nihilist: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
This girl is a retired ex-groupie looking for relevance by telling tall tales...

1 Like

Re: Surviving Mustapha Audu, And His Rape Brigade Now Trending On Twitter by chris4gold(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
isokay
Re: Surviving Mustapha Audu, And His Rape Brigade Now Trending On Twitter by theDEVILisHERE: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
Why are all these accusations coming out now during an election period

This is why I say Democracy is an obsulate system of government
It's a game of liers and deciever whose aim is to keep decieving and brainwashing the public in order to get what they want

This is a game ment for politicians

Politicans are basically coorperate gangsters and legalised criminals
Virtually every politician is a criminal
And most do not deserve to live

The world should by now have evolved towards a more advance system of government that is based on merit and devoid of the vote of the masses which most times are made from a view of poor judgement, naivety and outright stuppidity

Currently
Democracy is the reason why world is in caos

1 Like

Re: Surviving Mustapha Audu, And His Rape Brigade Now Trending On Twitter by baby124: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
Careful what you do in your youth. Be very careful. People never forget.
Re: Surviving Mustapha Audu, And His Rape Brigade Now Trending On Twitter by teeboila(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
After reading sugarbelly's sexual escapade hers is a story of groupie or Bleep rather than rape which she's portraying to have happened.

Not defending the Audus but i think she was not forced but rather agree to the sex act voluntarily.

If the story is true the Audus should be tried for statutory rape cos sugarbelly claim she was 17years of age when the said event occur and as such she was a minor.

1 Like

Re: Surviving Mustapha Audu, And His Rape Brigade Now Trending On Twitter by seunmsg(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
Read her story earlier today and it was very pathetic. Nobody deserves to be treated that way. She was young and naive and the Audu's simply took advantage of her. I hope the perpetrators can still be brought to justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surviving Mustapha Audu, And His Rape Brigade Now Trending On Twitter by chronique(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
Read it some nights ago and was reall disgusted about it. I hope she gets judgement soon. She's a good writer though.
Re: Surviving Mustapha Audu, And His Rape Brigade Now Trending On Twitter by simplycarro: 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
My question is why was she going back to the same guys and never for once bring it up into confidence with any of her close friends or colleagues?
This whole story is so weird.
She will make a good fictional writer though.

2 Likes

Re: Surviving Mustapha Audu, And His Rape Brigade Now Trending On Twitter by ishiamu(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
Anything apc is evil
Re: Surviving Mustapha Audu, And His Rape Brigade Now Trending On Twitter by Ikengawo: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
Im confused, so tinubu killed audu and is now spreading lies abouymt his son being a rapist? I only care about what happens in Biafra but just look at the animalistic politics of yoruba ppl

1 Like

Re: Surviving Mustapha Audu, And His Rape Brigade Now Trending On Twitter by patrick89(m): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
simplycarro:
My question is why was she going back to the same guys and never for once bring it up into confidence with any of her close friends or colleagues?
This whole story is so weird.
She will make a good fictional writer though.
rape will not mean anything to you, because you're a product of that act by your haggard Latino father!!
she quoted your other handle sandraokoson" where you accused of making up stories, you are here again with this moniker with another accusation! do you have soul at all??
Re: Surviving Mustapha Audu, And His Rape Brigade Now Trending On Twitter by seunmsg(m): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ikengawo:
Im confused, so tinubu killed audu and is now spreading lies abouymt his son being a rapist? I only care about what happens in Biafra but just look at the animalistic politics of yoruba ppl

The girl that shared her rape story is Igbo. If you have no sympathy for the lady, just keep shut and move on. Everything is not tribal politics.
Re: Surviving Mustapha Audu, And His Rape Brigade Now Trending On Twitter by Ikengawo: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
seunmsg:

The girl that shared her rape story is Igbo. If you have no sympathy for the lady, just keep shut and move on. Everything is not tribal politics.

Who cares. I just want you to see why type of a zoo festers from the brain of your people. Rape political murder accusations

1 Like

Re: Surviving Mustapha Audu, And His Rape Brigade Now Trending On Twitter by simplycarro: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
patrick89:

rape will not mean anything to you, because you're a product of that act by your haggard Latino father!!
she quoted your other handle sandraokoson" where you accused of making up stories, you are here again with this moniker with another accusation! do you have soul at all??
You are insane!
What is all these mistaken identities springing up from? Are you sure you are normal ?
Re: Surviving Mustapha Audu, And His Rape Brigade Now Trending On Twitter by seunmsg(m): 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ikengawo:

Who cares. I just want you to see why type of a zoo festers from the brain of your people. Rape political murder accusations

I know you don't care, next time, just shut the fvck up and don't run your mouth about an innocent girls predicament.

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Decides: Early Results Former President Dr. Goodluck Jonathan’s Polling / Methodist Church Enugu Arch Diocese Dedicates Its New Hospital / I Offer My Help To Wike, Says Dakuku Peterside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.