Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth (3106 Views)

Anne-Marie Imafidon Awarded By Queen Elizabeth Arrives Royal Palace With Her Dad / Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People / Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by 360frolic(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ysaHMmVIAcw/VlhNqYQXgmI/AAAAAAAHd78/oxjgagO8Vzs/s1600/index.jpg[/img]
Our president and t[img][/img]he queen of England at the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting today. The queen hosted a reception for new Common Heads of government as San Anton Palace.

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/11/captionthis-photo-of-president-buhari.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by northvietnam(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
just like his Namaa in his farm
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
God! Na pictures I wan chop? Picture(s)-cracy is a system of government taking pictures for the people, by the people and of the people.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by nnachukz(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
The president in his mind will be like, walahi madam, I dey talk to me?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by MzPecs(f): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Kia maami stop nah.. grin

Nonsense! undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by thorpido(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
They find each other's accent amusing.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
Beauty and the Beast!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nigerians want development not pictures
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
chai
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by Mologi(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
See as they fold hand like small boy pikin wey dey shy to talk to girls
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lol. Nice pix
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by EternalTruths: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
When a President is confused, travelling becomes a policy grin

Which country is next on his agenda grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by Splashme: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dummy. Mumuish looks.
Inferiority complex

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by Vicotex(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Buhari wan die as he stand 4 dia, wetin e dey reason as he stand 4 dia na to corner dat old woman go wan dark room den go full ham on dat slacky pvssy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by jaymejate: 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
How that Queen go hear weytin Buhari go de talk... With that his accent?
He just de camouflage ni jare, he no sabi weytin he go tok so he just cover am with smiling.

I swear make i no lie you, na weytin happen be that.

BTW, he don travel again?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by pus22: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
sad

Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by TrapLORD(m): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Looks like he's toasting her cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by ajepako(f): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
SirWere:
Beauty and the Beast!

Sir were, abeg,

I'm not a fan of Buhari, but he is not an ugly man oh

In the 80s in primary 6, I had a crush on him sef!

The old dude is dull, but ugly, no
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by ajepako(f): 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
His body language reads:

INFERIORITY COMPLEX

grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by ishiamu(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigerians want development not pictures

True
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
Non sense angry

You expect the mods to move this to front page
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
ajepako:

Sir were, abeg,

I'm not a fan of Buhari, but he is not an ugly man oh

In the 80s in primary 6, I had a crush on him sef!

The old dude is dull, but ugly, no
Let me ask you this question : If Buhari had been a not so rich and a man with no power; would you still have "had a crush on him". Ajepako babes sha dey fall guys handundecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by greatiyk4u(m): 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
President Mama mmadu bu garri

Be like take am easy with dis ur English oooo, my spokesman no dey around ooooo
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by ajepako(f): 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
SirWere:
Let me ask you this question : If Buhari had been a not so rich and a man with no power; would you still have "had a crush on him". Ajepako babes sha dey fall guys handundecided

Dude, I was a teenager during his last administration, remember?

So its not a case of babes falling hand bcs money or power didn't even come in then, just teenage crush..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by drizslim(m): 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Kai Duara dullard kwantinue falling my hands cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
I support our President, however, if you think this picture looks more like a master instructing a slave click like. Very unpresidential I must say!

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by handie(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mologi:
See as they fold hand like small boy pikin wey dey shy to talk to girls
Haven't u heard that Mr. President is shy in d midst of women?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by handie(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
cramjones:
I support our President, however, if you think this picture looks more like a master instructing a slave click like. Very unpresidential I must say!

-CramJones
Ehya, I feel ur pain big time. Them not giving u any appointment(even a PA to a minister) after bragging that u drink tea with the president hurts u real bad.... Just bear d pain. Ndo.......

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by handie(m): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ya'll insulting and criticizing Mr. President for the foreign travels, lemme ask u these questions. Is Muhammadu Buhari traveling to make Nigeria a better place or is he traveling for holidays? Do I need to open ur skull to let u know that Nigeria's image was soo battered under the last administration that even Morocco refused to receive a call from our president? This man is putting his life on the line jetting around the globe to ensure things get better and all u can do is insult and criticize him? Or u think he doesn't have a lovely family he leaves behind to try and bring about Change? In d last 6 days, this man has spent less than 48 hours with his family and the only way u can appreciate him is through insults and criticism?

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by YUSUPH1986(m): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
Vicotex:
Buhari wan die as he stand 4 dia, wetin e dey reason as he stand 4 dia na to corner dat old woman go wan dark room den go full ham on dat slacky pvssy
didirin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by YUSUPH1986(m): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
Vicotex:
aridin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth by fx45(m): 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
handie:
Ya'll insulting and criticizing Mr. President for the foreign travels, lemme ask u these questions. Is Muhammadu Buhari traveling to make Nigeria a better place or is he traveling for holidays? Do I need to open ur skull to let u know that Nigeria's image was soo battered under the last administration that even Morocco refused to receive a call from our president? This man is putting his life on the line jetting around the globe to ensure things get better and all u can do is insult and criticize him? Or u think he doesn't have a lovely family he leaves behind to try and bring about Change? In d last 6 days, this man has spent less than 48 hours with his family and the only way u can appreciate him is through insults and criticism?
You don't have sense

(1) (2)

Bankole Detained In Underground Cell / Is It Safe To Say Nigerians were Right In Rejecting PMB Thrice? / Vice President Osinbajo Photo That Has Got People Talking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.