Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single (935 Views)

"Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man / Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily / 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by Naskiid(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
Are you single? Do you really hate it? Well, you shouldn’t. There are a lot of positives to being single, even if you can’t see them just yet. There are an infinite number of reasons you should be happy that you’re single, but if you can’t find the positives in your single relationship status, this list should definitely help convince you!

1. YOU’RE HOLDING OUT

You shouldn’t be upset if you’re single because that simply means that you’re holding out for someone who’s right for you. You’re not just going to date someone for the sake of dating them. Instead, you want to date them because you like them. Wait for that person to come along.

2. YOU’RE FREE

Having a significant other often means that you’re tied to that other person. That’s not always the case, but isn’t it nice to be single and not have to run your plans by anyone else? You can just drop everything and do something on a whim if you want. You don’t have to beg your significant other to attend a friend’s event with you; instead you can just go on your own!

3. YOU DON’T HAVE TO SHARE

How many times have you laid in your bed and thought, “How is anyone in a relationship? I can’t imagine sharing this amazing bed with anyone else?” That’s the case for a lot of different aspects in your life. You don’t have to share a bathroom, a bedroom, a bed, or anything else. Everything is yours, which is a comforting thought!

4. YOU CAN FIND YOURSELF

I don’t want to get too cheesy here, but being single means that you can figure yourself out. When you’re in a relationship, you’re constantly trying to figure each other out, or figure out who you are as a couple. When you’re single, it’s all about you, and you don’t have to worry about anyone else but yourself. You can figure out your own favorite things because you like them, not because a significant other does.

5. THERE’S NO STRESS

Not that every relationship is made up of fighting, but how much happier are you when you’re not in a relationship? When you’re not in a relationship, you aren’t in nearly as many fights as you are when you’re in a relationship, simply because there’s no one you spend as much time with as a significant other. It’s much less stressful when you aren’t fighting as much!

6. YOU’RE SAVING MONEY

Although it’s typically known that guys are the person in the relationship who spends money, girls are spending just as much. Not only do girls have to be different date outfits all of the time, but they also have to buy just as many gifts as guys do. There are birthdays, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, anniversaries, and other holidays. When you’re single, you’re saving a lot of money!

7. YOU’LL BECOME CLOSER WITH YOUR GIRLFRIENDS

When you don’t have a significant other, a lot of people expect you to be bored and lonely all of the time. That’s not the case, though. Instead, you just have a lot of time to spend with your girlfriends. Pull a Taylor Swift and collect best friends rather than boyfriends!

What are your favorite things about being single? Let me know your own reasons in the comments!

Source http://www.accraxclusive.com/heres-why-you-shouldnt-mind-being-single/
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
grin SINGLE FOR LIFE grin
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by OVI75(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
let me join d endtym crew.
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by OVI75(m): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
let me join d endtym crew.

to all d members and crew of the endtym chanters i formaly anounce ny presence.and i tink ds thrreadis an endtym thread.
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by jonaifame22(m): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
Eeyah, wth a pvssy as sweet as that of my gf, I hate the single life cool
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by mandonnels(m): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
KashyBaby:
seriously?
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
mandonnels:

seriously?

Hahahahah...well yes... grin
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by Cutehector(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Well being single is just a phase so its not smth one just forces himself or herself to be.... U would be only deceivn urself... Sometimes we learn wen we r in a relationship u knw... Aside frm the romance and sex etc, u learn skills like tolerance, patience, team work, understanding, etc.. Whch will help u on d long run...
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
If I see any end time people here ehn....
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by mandonnels(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
KashyBaby:

Hahahahah...well yes... grin
hmmmm
mouth sealed. d decision is completely yours to make.
as for me, it takes two to tangle.winkz
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by obiorathesubtle: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
If you open a thread confessing konji ehn! I will slap you!
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
I luv being single #Team single
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
KashyBaby:
single for life??
Be like say guys nor dey gree toast you.
Iffa toast u now, u go change am to #dating for life
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by mandonnels(m): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
to all d ladies dat wil come here and start sayin #team single because deir BF is yet to Pop d "wil u marry me question" ,
the lord is your strength.
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
stupidity:
single for life??
Be like say guys nor dey gree toast you.
Iffa toast u now, u go change am to #dating for life

Lol....if I'll give u snacks u myt getting even more hungry but that doesn't mean I am dating u cool
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by MzPecs(f): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
If you open a thread confessing konji ehn! I will slap you!
Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by Cholls(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
KashyBaby:
my sister Amen! To your wish.
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by Cholls(m): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Durentt:
I luv being single #Team single
my sister and so shall it be forever more.
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cholls:
my sister Amen! To your wish.

Aaaww Tats so terribly kind of u...tnxxx kiss
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by mrbells: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cholls:
my sister and so shall it be forever more.

found this awesome Nigerian social network were u can meet cool people ...www.friendshare.com.ng

Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
I dnt like being single.

Dunno why,

there is nothing as good as having it in mind that someone out there is scared to loose you.

Nothing as good as receiving a call from the one person you so cherish and adore,whispering sweet nothing to you.

Nothing as good as being in love with the right personcheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

what is life without lovenothing.

Op so pls,ntin special abt being single,men and women were created to be helpmate.....
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by stylesco: 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
Being single is better than being in a relationship but you still feel single.
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
being single isn't fun as it sounds. hapu that thing ina-ako.
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
stylesco:
Being single is better than being in a relationship but you still feel single.

yeah, better single than being in a wrong relationship.
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by ironbody03(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
I prefer being single but it just last for some period of time sha cheesy cool
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by dearsly(m): 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
True.

Being in a relationship is not all about konji...
Repent!...u guys up dre
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by Cholls(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
mrbells:

found this awesome Nigerian social network were u can meet cool people ...www.friendshare.com.ng
my sister by the way. Are the olosho given us discount today black friday.
Re: Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Mind Being Single by Yksoul(m): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
THERE IS JOY IN BEING SINGLE,SOMETIMES ONE CAN FEEL DISCOURAGE FOR ONE REASON OR THE OTHER,BUT IF U DONT LIKE YOUR LIFE WHILE BEING SINGLE,WHY DO U WANT SOMEBODY ELSE TO LIKE U WHEN MARRIED?IT'S A STRESS TODAY ON TODAY'S SINGLES ENGAGING IN IMMORALITIES IN THE NAME OF FIANCEE,BOY/GIRLFRIENDS.TELL HAVE BOTH OF U CONCLUDED TO GET MARRIED IN THE NEXT 2,3 YEARS TO COME?WHY EATING THE HOT SOUP NOW,WHEN U WOULD EAT IT MORE LATER UNTIL U ARE TIRED.GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST PEOPLE

(1) (Reply)

Tips:how To Know If A Girl Likes You / What Will You Do If Your Babe's Dad Does This (PHOTO) / 6 Things Only Unmarried Nigerian Girls In Their 30s Would Understand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.