Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,720 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

SHOCKING: Wife Catches Husband ‘ACCIDENTALLY’ Having S* X With Her Twin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHOCKING: Wife Catches Husband ‘ACCIDENTALLY’ Having S* X With Her Twin (2078 Views)

Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) / Bride Trying To Poison Husband Accidentally Kills 17 Of Her Extended Family / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: Wife Catches Husband ‘ACCIDENTALLY’ Having S* X With Her Twin by mokgist: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
And then his wife walked in – awkward.
The embarrassing encounter happened while the trio holidayed in gambling capital Las Vegas.
Posting on the sharing site Reddit, the ashamed husband, who goes under the moniker Not Thesis, explained how drunk and penniless he found himself in bed with the wrong woman.
He was quick to point out how he was friends with “Jody” – his wife “Rachel’s sister – but was not attracted to her

Not Thesis writes: “Even though they are twins, I absolutely have no interest in her. Jody is more of a “party girl”, selfish and vain (She has plastic bo obs).
“My wife is sweet, all natural, kind and selfless.”
But with his beer goggles on, things dramatically changed and he and his wife returned to the hotel room – leaving Jody at the bar with another man.
And after falling asleep straight away, the man says he woke up in a “drunk and Hot” state and felt his wife cuddling up to him.

We cuddle and I start to handle her....

Continue reading--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/shocking-wife-catches-husband-accidentally-having-s-x-with-her-identical-twin-sister/

Re: SHOCKING: Wife Catches Husband ‘ACCIDENTALLY’ Having S* X With Her Twin by xreal: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
the three of them na ashawoo
Re: SHOCKING: Wife Catches Husband ‘ACCIDENTALLY’ Having S* X With Her Twin by obinnashady(m): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
Make I no see this sh*t 4 front page o

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Wife Catches Husband ‘ACCIDENTALLY’ Having S* X With Her Twin by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy

I wonder how he will get wifey to buy this story.
Re: SHOCKING: Wife Catches Husband ‘ACCIDENTALLY’ Having S* X With Her Twin by eyinjuege: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
Always blame it on the booze

(1) (Reply)

Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love... / Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. / What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.