Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets (44526 Views)

How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
fajani:
You can't imagine I order for infinix hot 2 x510 the price tag there was 17,500 when I was done with the registration they change the price to 36,666....
cheesy grin u neva see something grin
Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by Nwogeh: 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by KHAYGOLD(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by fajani(m): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
iyke926:

cheesy grin u neva see something grin
na Friday fool they do us ooo

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by chinoify: 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
ENd TimE SalEs grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by EmekaBlue(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Y dem no name am pink friday...i laff i swahili..nonsense biz trick
Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by foxzy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time shopping
Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by slimgold123(f): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by DrayZee: 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Just ordered some watches from Jumia. There were no problems with the order.
Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by DennisBrown(m): 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
There are lots of things Nigerians dont know about this ecommerce sites self. it is individuals like us that sells there. Imagine, lets do the maths, i import a dress to sell for #3000, jumia will remove 25%, and another 25% drop for the black friday, for Boko haram sake, how much do you expect the seller to sell that items, expect nothing less than #12,000 for that dress cause the seller want to at least recover his capital before talking of profit. Jumia failed, the should have reduce there commission rate on sellers, by so doing, the price of items would have been cheaper. anyway, am also a seller on jumia, so get the best fashion items from my store..... www. jumia. com.ng/top-rated dont worry, some items are not live so after today blackfriday. i will activate them..... thank you.
Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by TrishaP(f): 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
jumia be messing with this black friday. Ok! SAMSUNG FLAT SCREEN N450,000 to N390,000.. was expecting 10k. JUST THINKING OUT LOUD.
Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by SchoolGist24(m): 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lol they are scam, jumia says injoo halo will be discounted to 10naira but to my suprise even at this the price is still at the regular price.. Mtcheeew

End Time Black Friday!!!!
Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by SPDAZZY(f): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
I ordered a deep freezer for 53k on Wednesday just to discover that that same product is being sold today at 68k, and they still displayed that it was at a 20% discount.

Black and white Friday my foot.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by masties2(f): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
cheesy Jumia and Konga go chop na. N dealdey no try at all. No better deal there
Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by Donpressman(m): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
kushma:
Both jumia konga are fraud wanted to buy washing machine frm any of them so carted two machine both in jumia and konga login around 6am to buy it but the price was still the same it really made me angry but I really need it so I went to Samsung show room near ma side I was surprised that the machine I saw 87 000 konga and 89 000 in jumia I bought it for 48 000 in d show with discount so d actactual price I bought it was 45 000 that was wen I knew the internet shopping like konga and jumia have been defrauding Nigerians
sir you can't be more correct. If only people can see this fraud. Anyway I will order goods worth quite an amount to a wrong address too and won't pick Jumia and konga call when they want to deliver. An eye for an eye grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
fajani:
na Friday fool they do us ooo
black friday na oyibo people sabi do am well. I no even bother open jumia site or use my konga app.
Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
Person no fit confirm payment........expensiv scam........awon oloshi

Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2015

Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by DrayZee: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
remember007:
am trying to buy a wristwatch from jumia,but evry time i click on procced it disappears,what is wrong with them?
Use the Jumia app. You won't experience any problems
Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by LaconicINC: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
today's black friday scam was just a rip off, the government should look into it angry
Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by Lothbrok(m): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
Just passing!. . I say make I peep oh ! shocked
I go soon return!
Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by henryhemon(m): 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
Some stuffs were sold on a cheap though,airconditioners I can confirm that.
Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
90% off n we people dey believe. Black Friday ko, white Saturday ni.
Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by Adenex3051(m): 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
I for one never trusted Jumia, Konga or any Nigerian online store. Even when they post either 0 or 100% discount.
Their only usefulness to me is to keep customers abreast of range of likely price of products. There is nothing I saw on Julia/Konga which I didn't buy at least 20% less than their quoted price offline.
Between Last December and now I bought Deep freezer, Washing machine and Grinder/blender all at prices lower than their quoted prices. BUYERS BEWARE
#OnlinestoresrippingNigerians

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by broxymall(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Donpressman:
sir you can't be more correct. If only people can see this fraud. Anyway I will order goods worth quite an amount to a wrong address too and won't pick Jumia and konga call when they want to deliver. An eye for an eye grin
That is purely bad of you sir
Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jumia is d greatest scam .. This is worse than yahoo

Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by pat077: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
thunder fire both of them.
Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by JosephCudjoe(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dz 1 dat Jumia has not bn sending confirmation mail.I Hope they won't revoke orders esp us dat used 20k voucher card dat cud only be used 2day
Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by Donpressman(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
broxymall:
That is purely bad of you sir
And good of them I think?
Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
Is really fun shopping in Konga and Jumia. I e joyed the black friday, just that Konga reduced prices of products and increased delivery fee. However, it's sweet being there.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by Segadem(m): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
omusiliyu:
[size=20pt]JUMIA AND KONGA[/size]

[size=30pt]END TIME ONLINE BUSINESS[/size]
[size=50]says who?[/size]
Re: Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets by sureteeboy(m): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
Bunch of thieves. Tecno camon c5 sold for 24k on that same website was inflated to 33k and then a 50% discount was added. Who is fooling who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos / First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) / Why New Naira Notes Leave Ink When Rubbed On White Surfaces – MINT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.