Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy (2073 Views)

N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady / VIDEO: Miyonse Of Big Brother Naija Have Se.x With His “boo”, Tboss / Two Lovers Have Se X On The Street (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy by mokgist: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
A new study has revealed how many times married couples need to have se x to experience optimal happiness in their relationship.
The US study was based on a survey of more than 30,000 Americans in four decades and was published in the journal Social Psychological and Personality Science.
“Although more frequent se x is associated with greater happiness, this link was no longer significant at a frequency of more than once a week. Our findings suggest that it’s important to maintain an intimate connection with your partner, but you don’t need to have se x everyday as long as you’re maintaining that connection,” said lead researcher Amy Muise, a social psychologist and postdoctoral fellow at the University of Toronto-Mississauga.
Researchers noted that the study was not designed to show cause-and-effect, so it remains unknown whether happiness leads to weekly se x, or if weekly se x arouses more joy in life. The study also said its research is limited to people in romantic relationships only, not single people.
“In fact, there was no association between sexual frequency and well-being for single people,” said Muise.
The findings were also consistent across age groups, gender and the length of the relationship — whether months or decades. Muise said couples should discuss whether their sexual needs are being met, rather than simply press for more se x....

Continue reading--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/revealed-how-many-times-couples-need-to-have-se-x-in-a-week-to-be-happy/

Re: REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy by donTbone(m): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sex doesn't give happiness! #simple angry
Re: REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy by Cutehector(m): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Why is he laffin.. He should stick it in already grin
Re: REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy by Cutehector(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:
and what does?
Re: REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy by donTbone(m): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cutehector:
and what does?
A whole lot more than sex...
A feeling of importance and security...from the woman
And a feeling of care and respect from the man>

Just part of it undecided

1 Like

Re: REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
I swear sex na yeye sometin angry na awon werey 100% pipu dey like am angry i'd rather use my vaseline and satisfy myself very well
Re: REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy by donTbone(m): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Why is he laffin.. He should stick it in already grin
You can Corrupt! grin
Am not reading this Shii cool grin
Re: REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy by Cutehector(m): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:

A whole lot more than sex...
A feeling of importance and security...from the woman
And a feeling of care and respect from the man>

Just part of it undecided
true that... Care and respect.. Just the two things dat can make a man loyal....
Re: REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy by donTbone(m): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Durentt:
I swear sex na yeye sometin angry na awon werey 100% pipu dey like am angry i'd rather use my vaseline and satisfy myself very well
shocked shocked shocked
A swear...nothing can ever replace sex.
Av you ever questioned yourself why God
created it?
Re: REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy by Cutehector(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:

You can Corrupt! grin
Am not reading this Shii cool grin
like i will beg u to read....laugh my ass out...

U dah corrupt pass corruption...
Re: REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy by donTbone(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cutehector:
true that... Care and respect.. Just the two things dat can make a man loyal....
...and 1nce the loyalty is visible, I see no reason for
happiness to have a breeding space!
Re: REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy by Cutehector(m): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:

...and 1nce the loyalty is visible, I see no reason for
happiness to have a breeding space!
right..
Re: REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy by deewhone(f): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
No limit, as long as their strenght can carry them
Re: REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:

shocked shocked shocked
A swear...nothing can ever replace sex.
Av you ever questioned yourself why God
created it?
Let's face fact sexx is overrated notin different from the Vaseline pleasure. D first time i did it, i was smh in regret all thru dat day. My Vaseline works for me anytime and am nat ashamed of dat
Re: REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Durentt:
Let's face fact sexx is overrated notin different from the Vaseline pleasure. D first time i did it, i was smh in regret all thru dat day. My Vaseline works for me anytime and am nat ashamed of dat
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy...

Dem never work for ur bodycheesy
Re: REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy by donTbone(m): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Durentt:
Sex overrated... Yes, no doubt.
Proud use of Vaseline... No, am not in support.

I bet if you had sex with the right person at the
right time with the right motive, you will wish you
never used Vaseline. undecided

Well... I pray God deliver us from Vaseline. Amen!!! embarassed
Re: REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy...

Dem never work for ur bodycheesy
shut up there
Re: REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:

Sex overrated... Yes, no doubt.
Proud use of Vaseline... No, am not in support.

I bet if you had sex with the right person at the
right time with the right motive, you will wish you
never used Vaseline. undecided

Well... I pray God deliver us from Vaseline. Amen!!! embarassed
ok ooo let's hope so
Re: REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
Durentt:
shut up there
sorry i cant,come shut it up for me.
Re: REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
sorry i cant,come shut it up for me.
*puts toy diick inside her mouth* angry at least dis wud shut u up for now
Re: REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy by missKiffy(f): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
Couples should have sex as many times as they want and as many times as they like
Re: REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy by Philtim(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Durentt:
i disagree wif u...den d act of using vaseline to self-service urself is called wot?...sex is a wonderful thing nd to make such a statement means u r saying God only created werey of which u r one too....its jst been abused dts y...but i can stand anywhere nd say dt sex is a wonderful thing especially wen u r happily fixed to a sincere partner
Re: REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
Once in a week is fine by me.

(1) (Reply)

Vaseline Crew Get In Here / What is The Worse Thing You Cant Tolerate In A Relationship? / Please Nairalanders, Is Her Past Forgivable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.