Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? (9112 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: / Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Who do you think is the most beautiful lady on this section?

Drop yours, and let's see who comes out tops.

As for me, it's Nickkylawve. That babe is hot!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by TOMTOM15(m): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
durentt
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by gamaliel121(m): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Margauxluv
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
Here we go again..how many times shud we do this in a month?. cool

Ladies buckle up coz men gonna check the profile. grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by donTbone(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
The lady above me! grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
gamaliel121:
Margauxluv

Yep, she is quite attractive. I would like to see more of her though. More pictures from different angles. She has a pretty face, that's for sure.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by gamaliel121(m): 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
KashyBaby:
Here we go again..how many times shud we do this in a month?. cool

Ladies buckle up coz men gonna check the profile. grin grin grin

Less start with ur profile then....
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:
The lady above me! grin grin grin

Kashybaby is classy and sexy. She has this edgy, fierce look about her, but that's what makes her really sexy.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mesadsadsad
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by donTbone(m): 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
Darven:
Who do you think is the most beautiful lady on this section?

Drop yours, and let's see who comes out tops.

As for me, it's Nickkylawve. That babe is hot!
Lets not base their beauty on appearance alone, but on intelligence
too.

I cant stance having a conversation with a beautiful face on an empty head.
I give nickkylawve 50% of my vote though
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by donTbone(m): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
Darven:

Kashybaby is classy and sexy. She has this edgy, fierce look about her, but that's what makes her really sexy.
Seriously! my respect for her is 75%! For the fact that she
has an idea about football...only the intelligent will wanna do that!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:

Lets not base their beauty on appearance alone, but on intelligence
too.

I cant stance having a conversation with a beautiful face on an empty head.
I give nickkylawve 50% of my vote though

Are you saying nickkylawve isn't intelligent? I think she is and she is quite witty and funny too. But this thread is about beauty.

So nickkylawve it is for me. And she has a great chest too wink
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Mesadsadsad

You? I didn't expect you too say that, because you know that's not true, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:

Seriously! my respect for her is 75%! For the fact that she
has an idea about football...only the intelligent will wanna do that!

Wanting to know or knowing football doesn't equal intelligence. I have seen lots of intelligent girls that don't even know what an offside is.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
Darven:

You? I didn't expect you too say that, because you know that's not true, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.
sadsadsad
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by donTbone(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Darven:

Are you saying nickkylawve isn't intelligent? She is quite witty and funny too. But this thread is about beauty.

So nickkylawve it is for me. And she has a great chest too wink
Am not...she z funny and makes some senses too.
Just my own opinion, it doesn't finalizes anything!

That's what you've been looking at in her profile abi?
@my Bolded! undecided undecided undecidedRotten boy!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by obiorathesubtle: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jermainefrizzy is the most beautiful
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:

Am not...she z funny and makes some senses too.
Just my own opinion, it doesn't finalizes anything!

That's what you've been looking at in her profile abi?
@my Bolded! undecided undecided undecidedRotten boy!

Yep, I love me some boobs. cool
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by donTbone(m): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
Darven:

Wanting to know or knowing football doesn't equal intelligence. I have seen lots of intelligent girls that don't even know what an offside is.
Yes, my opinion doesn't mean its final. Mind you, I cant stand a question of
"is it arsenal that is wearing blue or Chelsea?" while watching an EROTIC
match with one LOST BAE! lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by obiorathesubtle: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Mesadsadsad

Take your time oh! Don't let me say it!

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Jermainefrizzy is the most beautiful

Link to her profile?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Take your time oh! Don't let me say it!
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by obiorathesubtle: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
if you keep smiling like that you'll grow a moustache
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by obiorathesubtle: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Darven:

Link to her profile?
I can't

She doesn't exist tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
if you keep smiling like that you'll grow a moustache
have u seen my pix before
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
TOMTOM15:
durentt
u are korect cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
AMTAKEN
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by obiorathesubtle: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
have u seen my pix before
undecided No? Have you seen my own?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by petux(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
lol @ op most of dose girl on nairaland wey dae snap 30 piks dae put d best 1 here nd b looking like d oda 29 in d street
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
ssoftapple:
AMTAKEN

Amtaken looks really fake and unnatural.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Monalisa185(f): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:
Yes, my opinion doesn't mean its final. Mind you, I cant stand a question of "is it arsenal that is wearing blue or Chelsea?" while watching an EROTIC match with one LOST BAE! lipsrsealed
lol@ LOST BAE
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by amtaken(f): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Because my picture wasn't taken in Nigeria or because am dark and didn't bleach my skin? Am so sorry for your myopic mind.
Darven:

Amtaken looks really fake and unnatural.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

People Born Between October 21 And November 20 Are Natural Nymphomaniacs / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Independence / They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.