Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' (57611 Views)

Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by iambabaG: 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Olosho
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by efilefun(m): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
I was expecting to see one wayward lady with her skin bleached and stuffs with the way people had been calling her olosho. Alot of dudes online calling her olosho cant tell me they havent bleeped a girl of her age or even younger. She was too young to think straight and can easily be manipulated with little blackmail threat. Could remember a topic that made FP some days ago about a landlord who raped a 14year old more than once. if the case had gone silent and she came online to vent her anger some years after this same group of people will still call her olosho. As for sugarbelly, she fell in love at a tender age when her brain wasn't matured enough and fell into the wrong hands. Hopefully her case will teach others.

26 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by BABANGBALI: 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
the way she was even using the word fok tire me,just like vickyrotex and msglobalwonder,single shame.no dey her toto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by anonimi: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
pretydiva:
Can't dis sugarbelly of a girl stfu 4 once undecided

Why should she

18 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by repogirl(f): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
angry sad angry
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by achusky: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
end time rapers and dying
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by shogz89: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
This stuff is too real to be false..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by gurunlocker: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
if I read this, make my phone no charge again
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Raiders: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
There is always 2 sides to every story
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by 9jatatafo(m): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Na wa oo. These guys are monsters in human bodies.
I won't doubt this story because I know a very popular and prominent rich man who disvirgin his own daughters before they start meeting men outside

8 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Pangea: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
shocked
This reminds me of the sex scandal between that Coza pastor and the lady!

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by pclaphp: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
have meet some bad and evil lawyer too, his name is michael Bankole barrister he is focused to scam his clients,he work now days in Abuja, he is goal is only get fees as much as possible, he have been working his professional in UK too but needed leave here, a rumor say that he molested a very little boy, so he seems to be gay too

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
Why did you keep going backr??

3 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by SmartMugu: 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
This girl's story is starting to appear true o. See finishing! APC, how market?

5 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by abdulmuyis2014(m): 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
sugarbelly if dis story is a true story,i will want you to fight it to the last with your blood.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by pclaphp: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
have meet some bad and evil lawyer too, his name is michael Bankole barrister he is focused to scam his clients,he work now days in Abuja, he is goal is only get fees as much as possible, he have been working his professional in UK too but needed leave here, a rumor say that he molested a very little boy, so he seems to be gay too cry
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by megafone: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sorry! You helped yourself to be used.

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by xage(m): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
She should shut the hell up, someone fukkd u for months took you home severally and lived a rough sex life with you.

All was mutual...she should ghararahere
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Aitee1: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
pretydiva:
Can't dis sugarbelly of a girl stfu 4 once undecided

12 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by baby124: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
Thank you Seun for allowing her story. You are a great guy. God bless.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by blessedfavoured: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jesus! I'm wailing.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by scribble: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
Why do some men act lower than dogs because they have money and their father is somebody

Can't you treat women with respect

Endtime niggas

5 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by scribble: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Koolking:

She's a blogger? For this fact, she's a chronic LIAR. Bloggers are liars who want nothing but attention

They will need to invent a device just to measure the daftness of your comment.

Here a woman was raped and all you can say is that. People like you are why rape persists

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by profmallory(m): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
She has gathered momentum, and i have a cold feeling women groups would rise to her defence. All she needs is some other lady to corroborate her claims. Then I wonder why so many people especially men castigate her - leaves a numb taste in the mouth that a number of men might have done something similar in the past, why else would I want to take sides against a supposed victim in a rape crime.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by olosk(m): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
oooohhhhk
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Confessng: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
NO Comment
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by daveP(m): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hmm

why do i have the feeling that 2/every 6 polticians kids are in this kind of mess. Wont be shocked if revelations followup this one from another state.

Secrets abounds in thousands. Threat of life back up with the power wielded keeps them under lock and key for a season!!

Defences from audu's side will look so foolish if they try to claim they are being blackmailed alone. They must show no history exists betwixt them and this lady to prove a point!!

(jots a thing or two)

4 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by passionate88: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
What?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US / Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic / Sapele Robbers Went Back To Same Boutique They Raided 8 Months Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.