Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' (57588 Views)

Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Aude(f): 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
JJJC:
And you are a nymphomaniac

grin grin Hahaha I hit a raw nerve. So my suspicion is correct. Well I have never and never will be a nymphomaniac.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
LadyX:

Sir, by any chance are you Mustapha(no offence)? The kind of evidence you provided left me speechless.

Truth is bitter....the truth is that with this kind of evidence, if she decides to go to court, she will not win.
No I'm not Mustapha but if you follow the story from 2008, you will realize that she is just obsessed with him.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Ugosample(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
9jatatafo:

You are in the spirit. That is why I don't envy other people because of their status since all that glitters are not gold

Na so my brother. I no know say the man gist don Kast. Damn it. My father did contracts for some of these men, and on getting closer to them, you will just go home, kneel down, and thank God for your life.
Am telling you.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by omoobanla(m): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Am sorry but still think it's right to remind you that you are mother fu ker mentally sick

pretydiva:
Can't dis sugarbelly of a girl stfu 4 once undecided

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by bellville: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
I believe this story. Very explicit and graphic details.

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Ugosample(m): 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
JJJC:
Read this
Ewuo. Let us see how this ends.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by bellville: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
ndcide:
Just read the trash after a hard days job.

Was she enjoying the adventure or she was just foolish by default?

They Bleep ed you 1st, 2nd,6th,10th,20th times, they wanted to kill you and you were still within reach?

Abeg..

On the other hand, she wasn't born-again.

You cannot be a born-again child of God, living a holy life, burning in the Lord, working for God, Holy Spirit filled, manifesting the gifts and fruits of the spirit, and striving daily to be the best God wants you to be and you'll have this kind of demonic story to tell.
It's not possible. But most people want to conform to the world.

2 Peter 1:3-10 is very instructive. Especially the last statement in verse 10.

According as his divine power hath given
unto us all things that pertain unto life and
godliness, through the knowledge of him that
hath called us to glory and virtue: 4 Whereby
are given unto us exceeding great and
precious promises: that by these ye might be
partakers of the divine nature, having
escaped the corruption that is in the world
through lust. 5 And beside this, giving all
diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to
virtue knowledge; 6 And to knowledge
temperance; and to temperance patience;
and to patience godliness; 7 And to
godliness brotherly kindness; and to
brotherly kindness charity. 8 For if these
things be in you, and abound, they make you
that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful
in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9 But he that lacketh these things is blind,
and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten
that he was purged from his old sins.
10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give
diligence to make your calling and election
sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never
fall:

She should go to God on quality repentance and ask for healing. There are people with worse stories. God turned things around.

Even if it's a fight, what can she do. Or she thinks Obey ezekwesili can change her story. She should go to God through Jesus christ.

He alone can save, heal, deliver and fight for her.

In this life all you see most times are miserable comforters in times like this. She should be strong, and hold on to Jesus christ. He can change the narrative.

However, the story is a lesson for the youths, to hold on to God in this youthful times. There's really no pleasure in iniquity. It's all tricks by the devil.

This is spiritual terrorism. Stop it!
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Tbamo:

Yoruba propaganda with an igbo girl in the US....nigeria would be a better place if we did not interpret everything through ethnic lenses!!!

My guy na 100% Yoruba propaganda.

U know exactly what I mean.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Aude:

grin grin Hahaha I hit a raw nerve. So my suspicion is correct. Well I have never and never will be a nymphomaniac.
No you didn't but that's what you are
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by bellville: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ngalaba1:
You are gonna need an extremely good lawyer if you decide to make a case against them. Really a sad one...and the idiots have all married but you can be assured their wives are never goona be happy even with All the money because their husbands often have numerous mistresses..

I believe you but you really do not have a case except you have evidences. You need convincing proofs to deal with those Monsters. Sorry for the experince dear. I am aware some useless men treat women badly because all their lives they have been dealing with prostitutes. I cant say you should have known better and not get into such madness, but you were only but a child dear. I pray for divine healing upon you. The only way for you to heal and ever come out of thst depression is to do the nearly impossible- Forgive Them. Even if you have a gun and you kill each of them by a golden chance, you might feel better but it would not heal you.

You need the Love of God to really let go. You need Jesus to let his grace come upon you. That's the Best Lover you can have at this time. He would heal you.
You have spoken well. I also love the God-factor you introduced.

3 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by ihotukondu: 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
The truth about rape cases is that they are under reported and it most likely will remain so for obvious reasons. Ranging from the victims getting the blame, to sense of shame and guilt, then toping it with the fact that justice will most likely not be done. In all if the few sane people in the society will stand up in defense of the victims I think it will go along way.

2 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by macaranta(m): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
The evil that men do...this story seem too detailed to be fake.Even if they don't receive justice via the judiciary...they will recieve it spiritually.Animals using a naive girl as a sex slave .

2 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Aude(f): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
JJJC:
No you didn't but that's what you are

In your dreams
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by MathsChic(f): 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

This is not even a question of the law or of civilized climes.

This person, is her head coconut?

Paraphrasing a popular idiom: "Rape me once, shame on you; rape me twice, shame on me."

And she wasn't 'raped' only twice.

She wasn't tied up or locked in a cage. She dey go house, use her own legs waka come back - and to different locations.
That's a difference between emotional and physical abuse. Clearly you don't understand the difference. While the latter sums up well what you have described, the former is more latent and can last for years, lurking the corners.

3 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by IamGentle(f): 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
NigeriaReports:
3 Things to NOTE About this Post You Are Reading

1. The Post is Posted By Oluwaseun Osewa Popularly Known as Seun the Owner of Nairaland
2. Seun Can Never Lie to Please you
3. The Post is the life Histroy or Story of my Fellow blogger Sugabelly ....

My Own Suggestions.

I DOn't see the Reason why a rapist should be contesting for a Gorvernorship post of a state @KOGISTATE....

Dear Sugabelly if you don't have money to sue the animals to court , Claim you damages and enjoy you life dear , i will support you with enough cash , ... if u need a lawyer .. i will give you one ... my brother is a lawyer and am proud to say that .... MEN MUST LEARN HOW TO RESPECT WOMEN .... FROM Mary Vivian Chinaze ---- owner Vivian Gist
I pray God Bless u as u do so, nd we that dnt av means will continue to support with prayers and I am sure that since God exist the wicked shall not go unpurnished . Amen
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by chinchum(m): 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
I believe the girl, she was naive, the guy was her first, she had little exposure before the guy, the wildness /animal in her was cultured and nurtured by the mustapha guy, she was in love with the idea of mustapha being in love with her. One thing is clear, prior to the tragic events with the gang of rapists, she suffered from lack of affection from her parents /guardian, and she felt she could get it in the hands of a guy who claimed to love her.

2 Likes

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by MathsChic(f): 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
JJJC:
I honestly don't think that there is any abuse from Mustapha, if you want proofs, I will paste it here. That girl is a pathological liar
Post your proofs if you have more. So far, you have only shown that she liked him and he took advantage of it to abuse her.

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Awoof Unlimited!!!!
Look through the list of all the available cars; Pick any car of your choice; Make me a nice offer; and become a proud owner of any ride you pick. So simple.......

TOKUNBO:
i. Toks 2007 Toyota Solara (convertibble +auto +leather +6cd +V6+power door +keyless)=#1.8m

ii. Toks 2004 Toyota Sienna LE (auto+fabric +v6+6cd loader+power doors)=#1.8m

iii. 2000 Toyota Corolla LE (2 units+auto +fabric +i4+ac)=#720k

iv. 2002 Toyota Sienna LE (auto+fabric +v6+ac+power doors)=#1.250m

v. 2007 Toyota Corolla LE (auto+fabric+i4- cd player)=#1.3m

vi. 2004 Volvo XC90 (auto +leather +6cd +V6+power door +keyless)=#1.7m

vii. 2004 Toyota Avensis (auto+fabric +i4+ac+alloy+formica setting)=1.7m

viii. 2007 Lexus ES350 (auto+6cd loader +thumb start+63,143km+leather +remote trunk+keyless+navigation system+rooftop dvd)=#2.7m

ix. 2007 Toyota Sienna Limited (auto +leather+V6+power door+navigation +rooftop dvd+remote trunk)=#2.150

x. 2007 Toyota Sienna LE (auto +fabric +V6+power door +keyless)=#1.8m

xi 2002 Peugeot 406 (manual +fabric +EW10 engine+first body)=#800k

xii. 2010 Honda Pilot (auto+leather +6cd +V6+power door+navigation+reverse camera+123,456km) =#3.950m

xiii. 2004 Honda Pilot (white color+auto +leather+6cd +V6+power door+keyless) =#1.550m

xiv. 2000 Toyota Sienna LE (auto+fabric +v6+ac+alloy)=#1m

xv. 2003 Toyota Sienna XLE (auto+leather +v6+ac+alloy+cd+power doors)=#1.4m

NAIJA USE:
i. 2000 Toyota Picnic (auto +fabric +4-plug +ac+cd player)=#790k

ii. 2009 M/Benz R350 (auto +6cd loader +navigation+reverse camera +48,000km +leather+remote trunk +keyless+2dvd headrest) = #2.7m

iv 1998 Ford Explorer (auto+leather +6-plug +ac+cd player)=#320k

If interested, kindly call: Ennythong on: 08023295044, 09093928140, 07011324914 whatsapp: 09093928140
NB: For pictures and details, visit:
i. http:// html4.m./myolx/myadslisting? location=ikeja.
ii. http:// www.nairaland.com/ennythong/ topics

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
MathsChic:

Post your proofs if you have more. So far, you have only shown that she liked him and he took advantage of it to abuse her.
Read these with open mind

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Aude(f): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
chinchum:
I believe the girl, she was naive, the guy was her first, she had little exposure before the guy, the wildness /animal in her was cultured and nurtured by the mustapha guy, she was in love with the idea of mustapha being in love with her. One thing is clear, prior to the tragic events with the gang of rapists, she suffered from lack of affection from her parents /guardian, and she felt she could get it in the hands of a guy who claimed to love her.

I concur. The guy knew about her need for affection and took advantage of her. She probably felt that by giving in to his sexually deviant needs he would love her. Whatever way you look at it the guy abused her.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Aude:

In your dreams
Done with you
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by omoobanla(m): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sorry ur brain is have dead.
kinkymax:
I swear dz sugabelly bitch is jst a super idiota,, and she is also a very shameless animal,, u dnt av to force dz lies down our throats. U re a blogger,,, U nt dat popular,, u heard Lilian ikeji a blogger too bot a house of abt half a billion naira,, u sef won de Mak money frm blogging,, u now cane up wt ur sexcapades, somtin u were enjoying, u nw manipulated it to luk pitiful idiota,,, U were fuckin snc 17 and u neva mentioned dat d guy was d person who disvirgined u meanin u v bn fuckin snc probably 14 wen u were in sec skul.. So tel m fool ,, wh pity re lukin for again if u yursef couldn't pity yursef and yur future. Very stupid girl u re.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by dachin(m): 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
This lady has her facts intact, whether she exposes Audu's and friends now or before doesn't matter; the truth remains she was severely gang~raped and bastardised! Sugabelly, you ve really suffered but I know God will see you through. Sobs
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
Koolking:

She's a blogger? For this fact, she's a chronic LIAR. Bloggers are liars who want nothing but attention

Dog job read what he posted before asking this BS?

If no, then you should be condemned on the stake
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by chinchum(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
Aude:

I concur. The guy knew about her need for affection and took advantage of her. She probably felt that by giving in to his sexually deviant needs he would love her. Whatever way you look at it the guy abused her.
yes, she seriously seeked affection at the very wrong hands, maybe something she didnt get in her dad, or her dad was even missing her life, i am close to certain a father figure was missing in her life.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Coolabbie: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
dearsly:
THIS IS HOW BRING BACK OUR GURLS PROPAGANDA STARTED!!!!

Why can't she show us any pic two of them snapped??...while the going was good!!!

Stunt!!!...she even advertise one rape NGO owned by either her mum or Madam OBY the devil.........

Say no to propaganda!!...fuel is N300 cus of propaganda and some1 and family are touring the world!!...
Your mum should have swallowed the useless sperm that resulted in you.
Idi0t
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
Aude:

So drugging a person and having sex with them is now considered consensual sex? What about the hush money he paid to some of the women? He just felt generous. Why did he try to stop the press from releasing those court documents? Why was he stripped of his honorary doctorates? Why is he practically in hiding and his tour was cancelled? Please if it walks and quacks like a duck, it is a duck.

Quaaludes were popular in the 1970s as a recreational drug.

Now think of the possibilities...could these women not have taken it of their own volition.

Yeah, giving into blackmail must be admission of guilt. Who stands to lose more from negative publicity? A public icon, or some obscure woman, from Lord knows where.

Stripped of his doctorates? Of course, these are some of the things that would make one give into blackmail. Seeing that the court of public opinion has pronounced him guilty, until he is proven innocent.

Giving some attention seekers money (which they were after anyway) vs tarnishing his public image, he chose the option of lesser cost.

One would think that a thing like rape, as grievous as we've been made to believe it is, isn't something that money can assuage.

If one would take money from her rapist, does that not raise questions with you?

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by ndcide(m): 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
bellville:
This is spiritual terrorism. Stop it!

How. I thought I was being helpful.
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by lovethchioma(f): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
Aude:

You must be one of those men that feel that as long as you are in a relationship with a woman you can have sex whenever you want. If a woman says no and you go ahead and have sex with her it is considered rape. I hope you are in Nigeria because if you dare venture into the US with this kind of mentality there is a probability that you would end up behind bars like a lot of your African brothers.
Please enlighten them. I sometimes wonder the kind of mentality some of these African MEN have..

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sexologist:
fact is this : She is a sex addict and the audu's capitalized on it.!. Any Lady who allows a man snap pictures of her unclad or video records her with her consent should go for prayers. you call ur sef sugarbelly. and u don't wanna get raped?

Someone is going to say the same of your daughter

Shey you knowcheesy
Re: Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
MathsChic:

That's a difference between emotional and physical abuse. Clearly you don't understand the difference. While the latter sums up well what you have described, the former is more latent and can last for years, lurking the corners.

Emotional abuse is not a crime.

Emotional abuse is not rape.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kidnapper E-Money: FG To Claim Properties Owned By Collins Ezenwa Dead Kidnapper / Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) / Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.